A new combat skill???

Leoo

NOTE: There is no new combat skill, as you may assume. The thread was aimed to possibly think of a new combat skill.

So...at a moment today I was deciding how to get my combat up and suddenly somehow I ended up trying to think of what a new combat Skill could be. I couldn't think of any so I am wondering what you guys may have come up with...

Don't just title it, explain yourself and your ideas you had in mind :P

NO SUMMONING RELATED STUFF!

Beaver summoning. Simple, your level equals how many beavers will attack your opponent.

No, see, d bow spec has that lready with dragon arrows (referring to someone;s quote in someine else's sig)

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

"n00b pwning" anyone who says something incredibly stupid can be pked on the spot

lawl.

some level that is used to increase the atk speed.

e.g. at lvl 99, a 2h's speed would be about 10

If you jump into a river in Paris, you're insane. If you jump into a river in Egypt, you're in denial.

bowling. take bowling bowls and just roll them in a certain direction until it hits something :D .

but seriously, that would never happen.

?r=191108

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

Currently will be using my Oni Tsurugi account to attempt to get 99 on all free skills without spending any gp, just for the sake of doing so.

There never will be a new combat skill, as it will upset the Combat Level System and could potentially ruin some character builds.

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~

Many possibilities exist. They could always rework the magic system into seperate branches, and could do the same with melee. Heck, they could even do it with range. They could have a Hand to Hand style class, necromancy, white magics... The possibilities really are endless. I really doubt they will change the melee class, but I wouldn't be surprised with changes to magic.

XBL- Riley Martian

To separate out the Magic Branches will cause too much grief. If Ancient and Lunar Magics becomes new skills, it will be very hard to distribute levels to please everyone. Does their Ancient and Lunar levels remain their original Magic level? Or is their Magic Experience evenly distributed between the three? Either way will cause grief. The same thing goes for separating Ranged and stuff. To rework existing game concepts into new skill trees is not possible.

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~

I would love the skill to Jump! This would so be the most useful skill compared to Runecrafting.

Jumping, is limited to your skill level per every hour. So, at 1 Lvl, you can jump once per hour and at 99, well, 99 times. Jumping training is through a Pogo stick on a table at the highest tower and you can jump as many times as you desire so long as it's in the name of training.

Jumping will allow you to evade those godly Godswords, Rubber Chickens and Flowers and will allow you to jump over a distance when not in combat.

For every 99 Jumping level earned, you gain a Combat level so we don't upset those Comabt Triangles thingy.

And Jumping will open new dimensions such as Aerial combat >.> and will make Agility people so upset they'll start a riot. And at 99 Jump, you get instead of a Cape, a Thank-You gift note and 2 Jumping Kebabs for shoes.

The highlights to this Jump skill is that the usage for stairs is no longer needed and you can instead of teleing from entertaining idiots who asks for free stuff, Jumping offers a whole new dimensional way of escaping.

Did we mention you can jump on Level 3s?

Blusttoy.png

* poor4life0ne.png *