Which Prayer book did you choose?

Sam

Every page I've got from a TT (bar doubles) I kept to fuill my own God Books. Picked Guthix first cause I had all the pages and I liked the idea of both attack and defence bonuses.

Sara book - 2 pages.

Zammy book - 0 pages :(

wildxyak.png

99: Agility 28/12/14|Thieving 20/03/15

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went for Guthix because im a general fan and it's the only bok that can bless both types of symbol. Plus the pages are cheep, if not really hard to come by <.< still need pages 1,2,3.

I haven't done the quest yet, but when I do I'm going to choose the Guthix book, hands down. There is power in balance.

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.

Hohum, when I finished Horror from the Deep I was only level 70 something. Was on my questing rampage to get the almighty Legends Cape. Good times. Being a goody-goody, I chose Saradomin as my first book. Then Zamorak because back then I thought Guthix was lame. Now, with all these quests talking about the importance of Guthix. And since I do have a quest cape and now we find out there's a whole Pantheon of other gods we don't know about, I think Guthix owns, and Zamorak was a poor choice :P. But I'm lvl 111 now, and I still have only my Saradomin and Zamorak Prayer books. :? Ah well, one day I will get the Guthix Prayer book and bring Balance to my collection. \'

Zammy, only range and mage attack boost at the time. It still is the only range-boosting shield unless I missed something.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

I chose sara because I already had one of the pages from a clue, i figured i ought to save some of the money by keeping the page.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

Guthix. I like green. :mrgreen:

But, then I got them all filled up.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge