What is your favorite color?

PaperClipsYaaaar

What is your favorite color? Mine is magenta because it is warm without being too aggressive.

Here is a color chart to help you decide. Remember, certain colors are non-dithering!:

htmlrgb.gif

Here are my thoughts on some other colors:

Green - A very peaceful, nature-like color. Trees probably like this color because they wear it all the time.

Red - The color of blood! This color represents war and violence. If you like this color then you are probably a terrorist.

Purple - Grape drink is often this color, but sometimes you can't tell because the cartons are not transparent. Some people like to call this color fuchsia, but they're probably terrorists if they use big words like that.

Blue - The color of sadness. If you like this color then you can trick people by saying "I'm so blue!" They will think that you are sad, but what you really mean is that you like the color blue. It's a great trick to play on your friends or, even better, on terrorists because they won't see it coming!

Black - Beware! This color is spooooky! Dracula likes this color and so do many other creepy creatures like Frankenstein. Stay away, terrorists!

Brown - This was the color of the smudges that my ex left on my couch.

wwidas6.jpg

Blue - The color of sadness. If you like this color then you can trick people by saying "I'm so blue!" They will think that you are sad, but what you really mean is that you like the color blue. It's a great trick to play on your friends or, even better, on terrorists because they won't see it coming!

I resent that.

-This message was deviously brought to you by: mischief1at.gif

I'm liking the following colours atm.

ÃÆââââ‰â¬ÅÃâ¹Ã¢â¬Â ÃÆââââ‰â¬ÅÃâ¹Ã¢â¬Â ÃÆââââ‰â¬ÅÃâ¹Ã¢â¬Â ÃÆââââ‰â¬ÅÃâ¹Ã¢â¬Â ÃÆââââ‰â¬ÅÃâ¹Ã¢â¬Â  #000099

ÃÆââââ‰â¬ÅÃâ¹Ã¢â¬Â ÃÆââââ‰â¬ÅÃâ¹Ã¢â¬Â ÃÆââââ‰â¬ÅÃâ¹Ã¢â¬Â ÃÆââââ‰â¬ÅÃâ¹Ã¢â¬Â ÃÆââââ‰â¬ÅÃâ¹Ã¢â¬Â  #EE0000

ÃÆââââ‰â¬ÅÃâ¹Ã¢â¬Â ÃÆââââ‰â¬ÅÃâ¹Ã¢â¬Â ÃÆââââ‰â¬ÅÃâ¹Ã¢â¬Â ÃÆââââ‰â¬ÅÃâ¹Ã¢â¬Â ÃÆââââ‰â¬ÅÃâ¹Ã¢â¬Â  #006600

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

blue

now....what! is the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

Kudos to any who get it.

'I don't know that!'

(Sproing!)

Terrorists invented colors so that the government would have a more convenient way to

warn us about them! :o

Current Terror-Alert Level: Yellow

hehcu7.png

My greatest ambition is to kill every member of the human race.

crackersapparentlyiu8.png

However I am a realist and therefore know that I probably wont be able to.

idiotacyoa5.png

blue

now....what! is the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

Kudos to any who get it.

African or European?

And PURPLE, thank you very much!

4774_e3d1ea.png

I'm a married mother that plays RuneScape. Got a problem with that?