Osama wants us to convert to Islam!

Craiglowery

I remember this on Sky news.

In terms of just accepting Islam, Americans have. But accepting the hostile side of Islam (The extremists) is obviously not going to happen.

In terms of converting to Islam, it would be wrong for anyone to tell people what to believe in, people were born with free-will, and they can believe in what-ever they wish. :o Hence why there are many religions.

I'm just wondering when he'll finally be caught. He needs to be brought to justice for 9/11.

Better to just let him "die" in the capture attempt. Justice can not be fairly metred out to him. It would be like Saddam x1000.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Muslim's are obligated to offer their enemies the chance to convert before they attack them.

Just sayin'. These guys think they're actually engaged in Jihad - because they're delusional - so I wouldn't be surprised if there was a bombing sometime soon. Osama releasing a tape for the first time in 3 years offering us the chance to convert to Islam...And nothing' going to happen? Somehow I doubt this. I'm not all freaked out by terrorists, infact, I don't care and I think we're MORE than safe, but it seems they are planning on doing something.

In other news, I really didn't think that looked like Osama. I would have sworn up and down that it wasn't him until I looked really closely. He looks heavier and MUCH older despite dying his beard.

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

I'll convert to Islam if he coverts to Christianity, or whatever else that he is so genocidal about.

And the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq are our faults? Haha! Nice one! I mean, everybody in the free world wants to strap bombs and blow up trains and planes.

Seriously, if he cares about his extremism that much, he should stop being a hypocrite and tie a bomb to himself already. :evil:

Life is a joke. Yeah, I don't get it either.

Osama is trying to turn us into Terrorists. Perfect.

I'm not saying all Muslims are Terrorists, and I have nothing against them. I just think this is a plot to get us to side with him, or to forgive him about all the things he's done -.-

I saw an article in this british magazine Time Out about if Britain all became islamic.

It started off with a person getting into a cab and "Pressing the green switch."

Ahhh, theres nothin' like good ol' fashion family racism :)

Ill convert to islam, if he converts to Judiasm, and calls Moses "The coolest dude in the whole wide world."

megakillersigbyhawkxsrh0.png

Quit Runescape 30th May 2006.

Thanks to Hawkxs for my signature :)

How many people need to tell him to go to hell before he realizes we don't want him around anymore? Maybe he'll take a hint this time and find out that yes, the world would be a better place without him, and just kill himself...Behold! Ignorant statement! Muwhahaha!

goldphishies.jpeg

[>>Thanks to Yaff2 for Reaper,Trooper,and DOOM sigs, Navyplaya for nature sigs, Hardwick246 for gold sig, ThruItAll for Darkwatch and guitar sigs, and Aijiru for avvy!<<]

[>>Refresh for new Siggie!<<]

Too bad that I'm Agnostic.

This article reminds me of a show that my dad used to watch. I believe it reminded me of the final episodes of Stargate SG-1. They had that 'convert or die' theme in it.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

:lol: If you look he now has a shorter but colored beard. This either means he is shaving it and putting on fake ones to hide in a land where a beard is to far out. OR He is dead and they found his look alike.

Next. He has eyebrows :shock: He finally has EYEBROWS!! :shock: (lol had to say that ::' )

Next. His message is just propaganda. This means a few things. One could be he is dead and a new leader is taking hold in a war of the minds not weapons(He is losing his "jihad"). Next is what some CIA guy said. There was this al-quieda member in California who was not that X-Treme enough to go boom but he passed out flyers and converted many to go boom for him. He fled and is now somewhere in hiding.

In all: Osama is dead. If not he is afraid he is going to be dead and this is his last Battle of the Bulge which we know what happened to Hitler at the end <.< I hope I see him walking down my street. I would grab him around the throat...."graphical message here"....and its going to be as sweet as a truck load of sugar \'

How is this new? We've always known that...

What's important to remember is that most Muslims believe exactly the same as us though - he's a fundamentalist that shouldn't be listened to and should actually be ignored by the American media, not used to make some big story.

I'd like to make one thing clear to everyone who reads this. Most Muslims (like me) don't believe a thing that lunatic is saying. He is ripping the religion to pieces and isn't following anything in our book or ANYTHING that has to do with the religion AT ALL.

Please don't judge all Muslims by one crazy one.

Muslim's are obligated to offer their enemies the chance to convert before they attack them.

Just sayin'. These guys think they're actually engaged in Jihad - because they're delusional - so I wouldn't be surprised if there was a bombing sometime soon. Osama releasing a tape for the first time in 3 years offering us the chance to convert to Islam...And nothing' going to happen? Somehow I doubt this. I'm not all freaked out by terrorists, infact, I don't care and I think we're MORE than safe, but it seems they are planning on doing something.

In other news, I really didn't think that looked like Osama. I would have sworn up and down that it wasn't him until I looked really closely. He looks heavier and MUCH older despite dying his beard.

Muslims are not UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES to attack anybody else unless they are under physical threat. We don't attack someone just because they're not Muslim. Some may try and convert somebody to Islam but if they reject it we should leave them alone.

Osama's a crazy person. :roll:

Guitar_by_Lemeja123.jpg

What's important to remember is that most Muslims believe exactly the same as us though - he's a fundamentalist that shouldn't be listened to and should actually be ignored by the American media, not used to make some big story.

I'd like to make one thing clear to everyone who reads this. Most Muslims (like me) don't believe a thing that lunatic is saying. He is ripping the religion to pieces and isn't following anything in our book or ANYTHING that has to do with the religion AT ALL.

Muslims are not UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES to attack anybody else unless they are under physical threat. We don't attack someone just because they're not Muslim. Some may try and convert somebody to Islam but if they reject it we should leave them alone.

QFT.

(what sect are you btw...just curious.)

dmanxb7.jpg

Trix.--quit WoW as of 12/07

Thank you 4be2jue for the wonderful sig and avatar!

QFT.

(what sect are you btw...just curious.)

Sunni like most and I hope that strengthens my point.

Guitar_by_Lemeja123.jpg

It really is laughable that they genuinely believe people will do it.

Noone has been able to convince me to convert to Christianity for the last 23 years im certainly not going to convert to what i believe to be an inherently violent religion based on fear.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Noone has been able to convince me to convert to Christianity for the last 23 years im certainly not going to convert to what i believe to be an inherently violent religion based on fear.

Well, you and most of the people on this forum think too much to get too deep into religion :-k . You think too highly of the human race :-$ .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

I'm not violent :-$

No Muslim I know is violent. You just haven't been exposed to proper Muslims. You can thank the media for that.

dmanxb7.jpg

I have a copy of the Koran at home, I believe it to be a violent text. I don't mean anything to you personally. Moderate Muslims are fine respectful members of society but I believe that the religion is flawed in its ways. My opinions are not based on tabloids and ITV news.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I have a copy of the Koran at home, I believe it to be a violent text. I don't mean anything to you personally. Moderate Muslims are fine respectful members of society but I believe that the religion is flawed in its ways. My opinions are not based on tabloids and ITV news.

So I assume you think most/all religions are "flawed"? If it's specifically Islam then there's a problem.

dmanxb7.jpg

I believe all religions are flawed indeed. I am not just "picking" on Islam.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

I believe all religions are flawed indeed. I am not just "picking" on Islam.

That's what I thought.

My thoughts are different. If you can get past the metaphors, most if not all religions are perfectly fine.

dmanxb7.jpg

Latest Bin Laden Video Is a Forgery

All references to current events, such as the 62nd anniversary of the U.S. atomic bombing of Japan, and Sarkozy and Brown being the leaders of France and the UK, occur when the video is frozen! The words spoken when the video is in motion contain no references to contemporary events and could have been made before the U.S. invasion of Iraq.

Coandca5.png

99Defence.png99Hitpoints.png99Range.png99Attack.png99Strength.png