The abortion debate

w1zard

people should be allowed to abort if they arent ready or they just dont want children.. i think its almost completely up to the mother.. unless theyr in a relationship in which case both partners should discuss it

Rsn: snyper jr

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

people should be allowed to abort if they arent ready or they just dont want children.. i think its almost completely up to the mother.. unless theyr in a relationship in which case both partners should discuss it

Then why did they get pregnate in the first place?

lope6jw0.jpg

Then why did they get pregnate in the first place?

not all people who get prgrent want to. Maybe the condom broke? Or the pill didn't work. You can't expect people who don't want babys to be abstinence, sex is part of human nature.

not all people who get prgrent want to. Maybe the condom broke? Or the pill didn't work. You can't expect people who don't want babys to be abstinence, sex is part of human nature.

then you live with the consequences...

the only times that can even justify abortion is if the mother's life will be in jeopardy during the birth, or if the child was conceived through non consentual means.

unless someone here has actually had an abortion i dont think we should really say how they should feel and what they should do, in the end, we have rights and we researve the right to exercise our rights as we see fit, so all u hippies can shut up

ledzeppelin1jl6.jpg

AND ABORTION IS NOT A PART OF HUMAN NATURE!

What would you define as human nature? for centuries humans have split themselfs from nature.

Giving Birth to a baby without vaccum and pointy objects

Lol if you think that abortion is a murder, then u must think that masburtation or safe sex is murder too.. millions of 'could be humans' dies everytime when we do that..

Reality is hundreds of times more beautiful and more interesting than delusions. Fairy tales just tend to be easier to follow than the wonderful intricacies of life.

Lol if you think that abortion is a murder, then u must think that masburtation or safe sex is murder too.. millions of 'could be humans' dies everytime when we do that..

Sperms arent "Human" u tool

technically nor is a foetus. it has the same dna structure as an ape at that stage. its not even close to becoming a baby.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

technically nor is a foetus. it has the same dna structure as an ape at that stage. its not even close to becoming a baby.

Arn't apes endagered animals? Perhaps foetuses should be aswell.

I'm quiet surprised this post has not been locked yet.

about the raping, i said with certain exceptions ofcourse, raping is one of those exceptions, and the fact it was all good with your experience thats good but i don't think this will happen verry often..

Even if a woman is raped, she could still put the child up for adoption, rathe than abort it.

I wish it was that easy, the girl still has to bare it and live with the fact that there is someone with her blood wandering around this world.

The baby NEVER shares the mother blood, they may have different blood types.

you know what i mean i hope...the flesh and blood thingy

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

AND ABORTION IS NOT A PART OF HUMAN NATURE!

You have some very stong religeous views, this and your "i hate gays" posts you wrote mean that my respect for you has gone very downhill.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I think the point he was trying to make was that as soon as the sperm and egg fuse, there is all the material required for a potential human to form.

ABORTION = MURDER

the baby is human, and seperate from mother

they sometimes have different blood types

they have different DNA

they can act, and react

u [bleep]ing idiot would u want to be a mother of a child that u got that was made in a rape?!?? u dont know [cabbage]. abortion is not murder you dont know anything about it so shut your mouth, u maybe heard on radio,tv,news, but u know how it is for real?

NO I DONT THINK SO

Adelais.jpeg

ABORTION = MURDER

they have different DNA

they can act, and react

u * idiot would u want to be a mother of a child that u got that was made in a rape?!?? u dont know cabbage. abortion is not murder you dont know anything about it so shut your mouth, u maybe heard on radio,tv,news, but u know how it is for real?

NO I DONT THINK SO

Well certainly proved a shat load of naught.

I wish that those who are for abortion where aborted.

what do you mean with that? It is your own choice if you take an abortion or not :?

21o4pav.jpg

Lets see how they would like it if they where killed because they MAY have had a harsh life, or that they MAY inconvenience their mothers in future.

"That guy over there looks like he can inconvenience me! Kill him!"

I wish that those who are for abortion where aborted.

why? i was a wanted child

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

Lets see how they would like it if they where killed because they MAY have had a harsh life, or that they MAY inconvenience their mothers in future.

That is way different, this is your own responsibility not that of the man n the other side of the street so quit with that its BS. and we probably are wanted these others are unwanted.

21o4pav.jpg

That is way different, this is your own responsibility not that of the man n the other side of the street so quit with that its BS. and we probably are wanted these others are unwanted.

Your sig says show me the love but you lack compassion for even the simplest forms of humans... Nice to see what your love it, your to much of an inconvenience adios.

ABORTION = MURDER

they have different DNA

they can act, and react

u * idiot would u want to be a mother of a child that u got that was made in a rape?!?? u dont know cabbage. abortion is not murder you dont know anything about it so shut your mouth, u maybe heard on radio,tv,news, but u know how it is for real?

NO I DONT THINK SO

ok someone was rapped....does that give u the right to take some ones life?

lope6jw0.jpg