DO YOU KNOW WHAT DAY IT IS?

PaperClipsYaaaar

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Staples > Paper Clips

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

a little question to you paperclips-fanatics... fail this one, and you'll be dishonoured...

from what country does the paperclip come, and what is it's name on this language?

In the time it would take to pronounce one letter of his true name, a trillion cosmoses would flare into existence and sink into eternal night.

wwidas6.jpg

That red ball disgraced me in explicable ways. I no longer follow under his teachings. He has fallen, now one of the exiles, forever to be condemmed. I curse the day you were brought into this world red ball, damn you. Damn you to hell.

Here's to you.

balloon20popvr3.jpg

All hail in rememberance of the paperclip.

657757fr7.png

SHH HUT YUH MUH. DERKHED.

a little question to you paperclips-fanatics... fail this one, and you'll be dishonoured...

from what country does the paperclip come, and what is it's name on this language?

In the time it would take to pronounce one letter of his true name, a trillion cosmoses would flare into existence and sink into eternal night.

and the answer is Norway, and "binders" :P together with the spray can, and cheese slicer, this is one of the few norwegian inventions ever :P

Scherzo.png

Post in remembrance, not in spam!

Exactly. Don't post....and...wtf? I thought this would be a serious discussion about the opression of the American people....the whole 9/10 day of remembrance kinda threw me, though. Paper clips are good for temporary use, but they just aren;t a good solution for permanent matters.

Tip.it, you have let me down again....

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

WOW. I thought this was going to be about free hugs. Since a post was made about it earlier.

But paper clips? Who knew (except for those "dedicated" to msn chats)

Yes, we must remember the paper clips. While few remain in service many are dying or are suffering on the bottom shelf at a store.

Back in the day they used to be widespread and people treated them like gods. ie; oh man, this is my last paper clip before i get paid. I can't lose him or my files will not be acceptable and I will lose my job.

Paper clip. You will always be remembered in my heart and in many others of your followers. <3:

:boohoo:

Mondays can not be celebrated.

It is The Law.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.