login bug NOT WHAT YOU THINK!!!

schmuall

After all the commotion tonight you are able to log in from more than one account at the same time from the same computer without ip hiding/switching software.

Already reported so dont expect it to last long

Schmuall.png

give F2P a penny and they want a dime; give P2P a quarter, they want 100,000 dollars, your car, house, boat, social security number, credit card numbers, drivers license, clothes on your back and everything you ever owned or interacted with ever

multi logging is really pointless in my opinion, Why would someone be logged in on two accounts, when they only can play one at a time?

unless you wanna stage like a fake DM or something like that, but thats kinda pointless.

99 Fletching 99 Attack 99 Constitution 99 Cooking 99 Strength

Gamertag: H8tebringer

h8tebringer-siggy-bloodskull-1.jpg

lol heh you can do it with an unsigned java applet but i wouldn't know that :^o >.< i think i would be good for trading to alt or other such charicter but you shouldnt do that :shame: :thumbsup: just dun get cought by jagex :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes:

neko_vash.png

click this text or the sig for my other sig

dear forum admin make the sig size 40kb

#1 why would you try #2 Who cares?

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

i try it now and i can do it,just make 2 browsers like IE 6 and FF and it will work without any problem,offcorse you will need go on different servers.

That is not bug.that is forggeting,and best part,they cant discover you if some1 not report you.

That is macros using.

orao8.png

Always buying something.

My friend used to login with 2 accounts on the same comp all of the time. He taught me how, too (I'm not telling how). I used to login with both accounts at the same time-but what's the point?

#1 why would you try #2 Who cares?

Windows Xp has the ability for multiple mice to be connected, and with a big enough desk, two could (with some difficulty) play runescape at the same time.

I did it when my friend came over because we only have one computer in the house (He has a crappy computer). There's nothing in the rules saying that you can't have multiple accounts logged in from the same computer, just your own personal accounts can't be logged in simultaneously.

My brother and I both play from our own accounts in our house. Is it all right if we trade items?

Yes, this is not going against the rules of conduct providing you are both playing from two separate accounts created by each of you.

Says nothing about two separate computers.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

you guys ask for a use of multiple logging in? well it can have many uses in my opinion, such as when moving newbie lvl 3 accounts to the rune rocks to act as a spy when world changing or if both your accounts have a reasonable fishing lvl you can get lobbies at twice the rate within the same amount of time or say sharks for that matter if you are willing to train them. and its really common sense on how to log in with 2 accounts at the same time just on different servers isnt it? man you guys talk like its a big deal..."im not going to tell you how to do it"...when i first started playing runescape classic at 9 years old i figured it out myself... :-w

maxed out melee on 10/10/08, current goal: 94/99 cooking

life may be unfair, but why can't it be unfair in my favor?

my fake plant died because i forgot to pretend to water it

Selhy.png

you guys ask for a use of multiple logging in? well it can have many uses in my opinion, such as when moving newbie lvl 3 accounts to the rune rocks to act as a spy when world changing or if both your accounts have a reasonable fishing lvl you can get lobbies at twice the rate within the same amount of time or say sharks for that matter if you are willing to train them. and its really common sense on how to log in with 2 accounts at the same time just on different servers isnt it? man you guys talk like its a big deal..."im not going to tell you how to do it"...when i first started playing runescape classic at 9 years old i figured it out myself... :-w

I'm sure everyone knows it, I'm just not telling beacuse it's against tip.it's rules.

Sprite-2.jpg

519881548elmosotw.jpg

As far as I'm know you've always been able to log in two accounts at the same time without an IP switcher. I won't say how it's done nor have I done it, but it is possible.

yea, i think it has been like that always. i mean, that you can log in from same ip on 2 accounts, if you use different worlds. although, whats the point? get yourself banned?

[/url]">i_had_a_deal.png
[4Th in Finland to achieve 99 mining. 3Rd of June 2007]

Pixels make me horny.

You may create more than one RuneScape account, but if you do, you may not log in more than one account at any time

Now, I have no idea what the rule is if the accounts belong to two different people, but are played on the same computer at the same time. I'd think that it'd be the same, and that it's against the rules. I'm not sure, and if you really want to know, I guess you should message Jagex.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

It's not a bug, and it's perfectly legal. Although 2 accounts are logged in at the same time, you are not allowed to log into the same world on the same IP. Jagex blocks this, but hasn't blocked logging into a different world. Obviously no harm can be done since accounts on different worlds can't trade each other.

^You can though..they obiously havent done a very good job of blocking it.Half the time my friend is on hes on 2 accounts. I think most ppl here have figured it out...neko vash(hint.hint)

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

Interesting, who cares then you can log with 2 clients at one time, just get Mozzila and Internet Explorer at one time - they keep in diferent places cookies and you done it, you can get opera too and log with 3 accounts if you want, just it pointless and it jagex rule multiple logging in abuse!

Some people connecting from big networks, where networks have 1 router with 1 IP address (example: some universities & etc...) and possible then 500 or more people can use internet from same IP addres

then is anyway for jagex is impossible to deny to connect more then 1 client from 1 IP address, what i want to say then is not any bug but reality.

Working more then 10 years in software developement industry.

Suggestion: You can use Anchor on Waterfiends - is cheap if to compare to GS & effective with crush attack & it hit like Whip.

Maitvanagis.gif

Visit my exp track

As far as I'm know you've always been able to log in two accounts at the same time without an IP switcher. I won't say how it's done nor have I done it, but it is possible.

you can, i won't say how, but its very easy once you know how. Multiple logging in is pretty much useless except for drop trading.

It really doesnt change anything for the people that multi log, if they wanted to do it they would anyway.

PS: I have never multi logged, I never seen a purpose

F2PBlackWhite-H3%20all%20the%20way-Gibsocam.gif

clansiggywo2.png

I don't think he is breaking the rules guys.. If he is logging into two accounts in which one account belongs to his friend and one belongs to him, it isn't against the rules. Only if the two accounts are yours.
LOL hes still logging in and playing on two accounts at once.

Besides even if it didnt count as multiple logging hes acc sharing...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayl4.png

Quit. PM me if you play The Conduit to exchange friend codes.

hahahah o man you guys crack me up sometimes, this has been happening for ages and no matter what you do you cant stop it, its easy to dual log in but i find it kinda stupid tbh.

freakyyq8.png

lucky barrower-dh legs,veracs skirt,karil skirt, karils top (x3), dh pl8,karils coif,half key(x2), x-bow, ahrims robetop

goodbye Piman1053 Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:05 pm

326death326 is banned~~~EVERYONE ADD MY NEW MAIN "Y0uknowwho" (first o is a zero)