Dragon Ball Z Live Action Film!!!11!!1

Craiglowery

i feel sorry for the hair stylist.

QFT..

I have a feeling its gonna be one of those

"its so horribly bad its good" type movies... especially for hardcore fans of the originals

Huh? I don't mean to jump in but whats wrong with what he said? DBZ hair is insane, I wonder how they'll do Raditz :lol:

Metal fans, check out my band!

Poopingman.png

Still the King....

i feel sorry for the hair stylist.

QFT..

I have a feeling its gonna be one of those

"its so horribly bad its good" type movies... especially for hardcore fans of the originals

Huh? I don't mean to jump in but whats wrong with what he said? DBZ hair is insane, I wonder how they'll do Raditz :lol:

they will probably attach a roll of carpet to his head what I'm more concerned about is how they are going to make people look as bulky as half the people do
kirby-sig.gif

If I were the director i'd make the hair CG. It's the only way to give it an accurate portrayal of the series.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

there already is a dragon ball live action movie.
Is there?... got an imdb link?

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I can't wait...

If it's anything like the show it'll be 5 hours long and just as the main fight is about to start... "Will Goku prevail?! Find out in the next movie of DRAGON-BALL-Z!"

-.-

dwmafianw7.jpg

Notoriously Trollish.

Dudes, this movie has to be about Broli. Broli's intense. No one beats Broli.

BROLI

No way man, it's all about Goten! Yay Goten!

I am definitely going to see this if it comes out. Hopefully the Kamehameha will look spectacular <3:

For what it's worth, I certainly hope that the film's budget is OVER NINE THOUSAND!!!!

LOL!

I could have sworn i heard of this before...maybe im just imagining things hopefully it will not suck like most things when they are transitioned into movie format

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

LOL!

When did they stop the power level thing? I thought that was after goku's and vegeta's first fight.

After that, they never used the power meters again because they kept breaking.. and the funny thing is.. they was all at weak stages during the series o.O

If you love me, send me a PM.

8 - Love me

2 - Hate me

LOL!

When did they stop the power level thing? I thought that was after goku's and vegeta's first fight.

After that, they never used the power meters again because they kept breaking.. and the funny thing is.. they was all at weak stages during the series o.O

Lets see, sometime during the trip to Namek they gave up using them, it just got too high. Hehe, I remember when Raditz was panicking when Gohan powered up to 700. Things were simpler in the old days..

Metal fans, check out my band!

Poopingman.png

Still the King....