dragon defenders?

edard

Jagex are making a lot of things dragon now and i was wondering if they are going to make defenders dragon also?

also what is your opinion on dragon defenders if they were released?

i would like if they came out but about 5 times harder to get then rune.

Bad_Eulogy.png

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it not if the release it

It is how they can be obtained

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

no

How no? It's going to happen eventually somehow. Jagex just didn't release them right away to keep things balanced and so they could hype it up when it does happen. It will happen eventually and what other opinion could there be other than "It's going to be better than rune and pretty popular."?

Cowards can't block Warriors.

no

Great discussion :)

Anyways, I don't think that they would because it's one thing to overpower a style of combat (such as what Godsword did with Melee kind of), but then to overpower the skill again with an increased defender that can't be looted and can just be taken back as the pker goes to pick up the rest of his stuff would be too much. It'd be used more commonly than a Dragon Fire Shield then for training (if you had the money) because it'd have a +6 or +7 str bonus most likely, and give better attack bonuses than rune...

So I just think that since it's untradable, it won't get better than rune.

Judging by the popularity of the rune defender, dragon ones would be wanted by alot of people :)

This is true, however Jagex doesn't always take the popularity of an item into consideration, or at least they don't put tons of effort into it for a while. I just don't think that they will make one, and if they do, it won't be for a while.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

yay yay yay

dragon defenders would be great, and perhaps require the exchange of 100 rune defenders =P~

*looks at avatar* *wonders when Jagex will let us steal from other players banks......*

finally back in the game! send me a message, all my old friends quit

I laughed so hard I pooped my thong. :lol:

maybe I don't see what your saying but, Godswords are 2h right? and a defender goes in the shield spot, so the only weapons it would really help are whip and scimmy right?

finally back in the game! send me a message, all my old friends quit

I laughed so hard I pooped my thong. :lol:

maybe I don't see what your saying but, Godswords are 2h right? and a defender goes in the shield spot, so the only weapons it would really help are whip and scimmy right?

Yes but one more piece of really good equipment that is untradable and can be picked back up will make the triangle become very isosceles, or scalene triangle, depending on how you rank Magic and Range in there.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

why is everyone obsessed with dragon items, everyone is awlays saying, the should make "_____" in dragon, and "_____" etc etc, if somoen wants an item improved, dragon, someone wants a new item, dragon

Why? whats so special about dragon??

sotwbar7.png

sig-1.png

1980 Berlinetta with a 350, bored, mild cam, intake carb, headers, exhaust

rather, it would allow for non-rich people to have good equipment too. you forget that there are many melee vs melee fights, and the rich people totally dominate the poor.

I agree with you 100%, however do you think Jagex is going to make an update for pkers with low cash money? It's not as likely. I'm sure if they could make Dragon Defenders tradable, then they would come out with them, but since they aren't, it's just a bit different.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Most likely they will release it.

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

I would love that. Anything that helps me complete slayer tasks faster is a welcome addition :)

No offense, but I don't really care about PKing, because I've never PKd in P2P. Besides, I don't get why everyone worships the almighty combat triangle anyway. Why are some people so attatched to certain classes? Use whatever combo of the classes you need to win; and let Jagex worry about the balance issue. The triangle is already way out of whack anyway.

I would love that. Anything that helps me complete slayer tasks faster is a welcome addition :)

No offense, but I don't really care about PKing, because I've never PKd in P2P. Besides, I don't get why everyone worships the almighty combat triangle anyway. Why are some people so attatched to certain classes? Use whatever combo of the classes you need to win; and let Jagex worry about the balance issue. The triangle is already way out of whack anyway.

Same with me, I really don't care about pking, I never really have pked in my career, except in f2p. And I could really care less about the triangle, however if anyone's going to complain about things, it will be the hardcore pkers. Usually updates to combat classes affect the pkers the most (emotionally) but overall affect the trainers the most. So that's why pkers are usually the ones involved in the discussion the most.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Yes but one more piece of really good equipment that is untradable and can be picked back up will make the triangle become very isosceles, or scalene triangle, depending on how you rank Magic and Range in there.

pktrianglewt9.png

Amirite