Mother has sex with her 2 kids.

zaquierming

...but humans aren't animals. :|

Wow.

Not even worth a one-liner.

I don't get it when people use animals to say that something is either "wrong" or "right" because a certain type of animal does it when humans are a completely different type of creature and do a lot of things differently from animals. Because a rat does something doesn't mean it's right for a human to or vice versa, because a human is not a rat, and does not think like one.

It's not an argument as to whether something is morally right, but whether it is natural. If it can be found in nature, it can be considered natural [to varying degrees].

(Acctually, you cant use animals as an example of whats natural for humans to do or how we should/can act.

a) humans use 1 -2 years to learn to walk

B) It takes a baby 6 - 9 months before it can feed on anything but milk

c) humans raise their children for 18 -25 years

d) humans have a moral codex which animals do not have

e) humans are naturally inquisitive, and seeks answers all their life; about religion, faith, philosophy , etc - that really divides us from the other animals

If a rat mates with his mother that would be a natural thing for a rat, because thats the way they are intended to be, and it would not give their children genetic defects contrary to humans.

If you see a dog eat poo doesnt mean its natural for humans to do it (acctually if we did we would probably die from the intestine bacterials in it or get serious sick from it).

If you see animals behave in a certain manner that might disgust you, remember; humans are not animals.

rejna.png

- "I am willing to die...I mean try" - Jewelfire (Want to go bossing?)
-"we tried, we cried and we died!" - Limparse (What happens to old farts and tarts on monster-hunts)
- "...and we found out that there are as many ways to get to warriors guild
...as there are elders trying to get there" - Lysi
*snods agely* sorry... *nods sagely* - Brammy

-"Equality is being treated the SAME as everyone else;

not having special treatment and unique things added in to everything." - Sy_Accursed

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A rat, and a whale don't do the same things? Yet, they're both classified as animals? I could use this on zebra's and monkeys. :-k

So because we act different, much like how rats act different then whales by their own nature, we cannot be classified as animals?

(Acctually, you cant use animals as an example of whats natural for humans to do or how we should/can act.

a) humans use 1 -2 years to learn to walk

B) It takes a baby 6 - 9 months before it can feed on anything but milk

c) humans raise their children for 18 -25 years

d) humans have a moral codex which animals do not have

e) humans are naturally inquisitive, and seeks answers all their life; about religion, faith, philosophy , etc - that really divides us from the other animals

So how do you logically deduce from all this that that we can't look at animals of how we should act? Pointing out differences without any realization of whether they are really relevant at all is not "proving" anything.

(acctually if we did we would probably die from the intestine bacterials in it or get serious sick from it).

And the most likely explanation for that is that our natural resistance is extremely weak nowadays due to the high hygiene and wealth we have in our societies.

If you see animals behave in a certain manner that might disgust you, remember; humans are not animals.

Most of "us" humans are as arrogant to think that we are not "just like" animals. Whether that is an actual fact remains completely unproven, however, even though most people bring it as if it is a proven fact.

The human race has written down a lot of moral guidelines which seem to be extremely subjective as many of them have no factual backing and can't be deduced from acceptable premises or logic. Many of these guidelines are based on "what the majority thinks is right". Yet, the majority of the people were raised and brainwashed with said moral guidelines and thus this an obvious loophole reasoning.

Any human that claims their nature is from animals.. is probably not human.

Anyone claiming the opposite should be taking a look at evolution theory and do a check on its human-superiority-arrogance complex.

Well, last time I checked, I have hair, am warm blooded, have a closed circulatory system, and the females of my species feed their offspring milk.

Thus, I am a mammal. And last time I checked, Mammals are animals. Ergo, I am an animal.

No matter how smart we think we are, how many morals we have, we are all still animals.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

Well, last time I checked, I have hair, am warm blooded, have a closed circulatory system, and the females of my species feed their offspring milk.

Thus, I am a mammal. And last time I checked, Mammals are animals. Ergo, I am an animal.

No matter how smart we think we are, how many morals we have, we are all still animals.

So let us throw morality out the door, let us fight for and kill for our women, and throw away technology. Let us go back to the primal days.

There's a REASON why we left those Ages. Why people want to turn around and go the other way is beyond my comprehension.

As for my personal belief, I believe our bodies are made from the dust of this earth, but that does not make me a animal. Animals have no choice, no morality, no common sense or intelligence. They act purely on instinct.

To say its natural because we are animals too is dumb. You are lowering yourself to that of a chiwawa. You might as well, because you admit you have no choice, no morality, no common sense or intelligence.

We humans have that.. but if you say "let animals teach us what should be natural for us, let animals teach us what should be our morality", then your going to have one MESSED UP society. I promise you that.

How can they teach us, when they do not have the abilities we have? How can the slave say to his master, this is the way you should conduct your business?

Animals are below humans, and always will be. To say they should teach us what is natural for US in comparison to them is stupidity at its best.

If you love me, send me a PM.

8 - Love me

2 - Hate me

So let us throw morality out the door, let us fight for and kill for our women, and throw away technology. Let us go back to the primal days.

There's a REASON we left those Ages. Why people want to turn around and go the other way is beyond my comprehension.

I totally miss your point, and I think you miss mine. What I gather from you is that I suggest we go back to times of when we acted savage.

I on the other hand am only arguing that we are in fact animals. Biologically, we are animals, nothing higher. We are just civilized ones.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

There's a REASON we left those Ages. Why people want to turn around and go the other way is beyond my comprehension.

Yeah, nowadays we throw our morality out of the door for this mysterical thing we call "money", we make war and kill people over land area (just like animals do), power (just like animals do), for money (not what animals do), for fun (not what animals do), for oil (not what animals do) and for whatever else that floats our boat. Oh and we developped much more sophisticated technology so that we can more easily kill each other.

Yeah, we certainly made progression and certainly have a better set of moral rules versus animals nowadays.

Why people don't understand that there is nothing "civilized" about our "civilized" society? Don't ask me.

Edit: I'm not saying we should go back to the stone age, because I don't believe technology has anything to do with morality or being "civilized" at all anyway. Since technology generally makes our lives easier, why not?

I totally miss your point, and I think you miss mine. What I gather from you is that I suggest we go back to times of when we acted savage.

I on the other hand am only arguing that we are in fact animals. Biologically, we are animals, nothing higher. We are just civilized ones.

I added some more information to my previous post. Please re-read.

If you love me, send me a PM.

8 - Love me

2 - Hate me

There's a REASON why we left those Ages. Why people want to turn around and go the other way is beyond my comprehension.

As for my personal belief, I believe our bodies are made from the dust of this earth, but that does not make me a animal. Animals have no choice, no morality, no common sense or intelligence. They act purely on instinct.

To say its natural because we are animals too is dumb. You are lowering yourself to that of a chiwawa. You might as well, because you admit you have no choice, no morality, no common sense or intelligence.

We humans have that.. but if you say "let animals teach us what should be natural for us, let animals teach us what should be our morality", then your going to have one MESSED UP society. I promise you that.

How can they teach us, when they do not have the abilities we have? How can the slave say to his master, this is the way you should conduct your business?

Animals are below humans, and always will be. To say they should teach us what is natural for US in comparison to them is stupidity at its best.

Some animals have more common sense and intelligence than you. I think you should read this curtsey of paperclips;

And now, Defender's Greatest Hits!

Featuring:

Defender on Gays!

Now your saying "why not just let them do it?", well maybe we should just let them kill people?

I just hate what they are doing. Its sickening and to say something like that is Okay and Right is pathetic IMO.

Defender on Atheists!

So he goes on living a happy life because this is the only life he has.

However, when its time for him to die and enter void, he will most likely desperatly cling to his life and be depressed.

Defender on Muslims!

The world leading religion is Muslim/Islam <-- dunno if those are the same thing or not..

The only bad thing is thats alot of people frying :uhh:

Defender on Kids!

She kept going into the babies room and we told her no, so she wouldn't wake up her. Well she would laugh.. play it off.. and continue to sneak in.. Eventually, verbage was not getting the issue resolved.. and a spanking was neccessary.

I always believe the Bibles perspective on it.. Spare not the Rod.. inless you hate your child and turn him into a fool.

Defender on Debating!

But please, I ask you, rather than showing me evidence.. that i have never heard of before

Defender on Scientists!

its a guy saying...

Noob Scientist: I think..

Scientist: GENIOUS!

Defender on Writing Screenplays!

*God appears before warri0r45 in his room*

God: Believe in me now warri0r45?

*warri0r45 stands their shaking and nervous*

Defender on Taoism Literature!

If i'm not mistaken, you better quickly put on your robes with your sage gear and go hunt some goblins cuz you must have posted a World of Warcraft Quote or something

Defender on Circular Logic!

The only way to know for "sure" you got the right answer is to back scripture with scripture.

Defender on Evolution!

the idea that people evovled to breath was something you conjectured in that little mind of yours.

would you care to stop attacking and start defending before I conclude you must be dyslexic ?

Defender on Himself!

Whatever you do.. don't listen to me.. I don't have a life >.<

~Defender~

This is just a small sample of Defender's incredible wisdom. Buy the full version today for only six payments of $66.66!

A friend to all is a friend to none.

I took out the stuff I read before and my quote. Sorry, was at school again, so I couldn't respond

Actually we are not made out of "the dust of the earth", but we are made out of hydrogen, oxygen, nitrogen, and many other elements. It's the same stuff that plants and stars are made of. So of course that does not make us the same as planets. What makes us different is the arrangement of those elements into working systems that act on reason and have a purpose. To the animal portion, two words. Prove it. Prove to me why it is not intelligence that some apes can problem solve and create tools to stuff such as getting food. Prove to me how it is pure instinct that dogs act on when they get hit by their owner and know not to do the action they did again for fear of getting hurt. Do we not do the exact same thing? have instinct and intelligence?

The first thing I would like to touch on is your grammar here. I believe you are either referring to someone else or to people in general, because in no way shape or form did I say anything was "natural because we are animals". The correct words that should of been used was either 'one' (indicating anyone) or talking to a specific person. Also, I would like to ask why a Chiwawa is lower then me? Are we both not living things? Plus I never admitted to having no choice, no morality, nor any common sense or intelligence, so saying that leads you absolutely no where.

Again, I never said any of this, thus you are the messed up one for not reading. Plus I'm pretty sure animals can have a good society. Look at ants, they can run a successful colony while only working on limited intelligence. Elephants have been known to mourn their dead. I think sympathy for the dead is a pretty high up their in have a good society. There are wolf packs which work on a monarchy system of having an alpha male and female. All these systems work, yet we find these animals savage.

I'm kinda confused about the slave/master analogy, explain further please.

We know whats best? Tell that to the whole world who hates someone else. Tell that the whole world who fights over meaningless things. Tell that to the whole world which works on a system of paper! We all assume that we are the smartest. Well tell me why we kill each other for no reason? Tell me why we pollute our own home? Tell me why we value paper and pretty metals over the love of our families and the love for society. Perhaps you are right then, we are not animals. No, we are actually bellow animals, and Agent Smith was right, we are a virus.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Actually we are not made out of "the dust of the earth", but we are made out of hydrogen, oxygen, nitrogen, and many other elements. It's the same stuff that plants and stars are made of. So of course that does not make us the same as planets. What makes us different is the arrangement of those elements into working systems that act on reason and have a purpose.

Water: 35 liters

Carbon: 20 kg

Ammonia: 4 liters

Lime: 1.5 kg

Phosphorus: 800 g

Salt: 250 g

Saltpeter: 100 g

Sulfur: 80 g

Fluorine: 7.5 g

Iron: 5 g

Silicon: 3 g

And trace amounts of fifteen other elements.

The total chemical makeup of the average adult body.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Actually we are not made out of "the dust of the earth", but we are made out of hydrogen, oxygen, nitrogen, and many other elements. It's the same stuff that plants and stars are made of. So of course that does not make us the same as planets. What makes us different is the arrangement of those elements into working systems that act on reason and have a purpose.

Water: 35 liters.

Carbon: 20 kg.

Ammonia: 4 liters.

Lime: 1.5 kg.

Phosphorus: 800 g.

Salt: 250 g.

Saltpeter: 100 g.

Sulfur: 80 g.

Fluorine: 7.5 g.

Iron: 5 g.

Silicon: 3 g.

:XD: Now that I understand all of your FMA references, that made me laugh.

p2gq.jpg

Perhaps you are right then, we are not animals. No, we are actually bellow animals, and Agent Smith was right, we are a virus.[/i]

Indeed. I've quoted that many a time in real life (giving credit to the author, of course :wink: ). But really, humans are pretty much the worst thing to happen the Earth...but that is going wildly off-topic. And led-zeppelin, thanks, it has been on the fritz lately...

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Water: 35 liters

Carbon: 20 kg

Ammonia: 4 liters

Lime: 1.5 kg

Phosphorus: 800 g

Salt: 250 g

Saltpeter: 100 g

Sulfur: 80 g

Fluorine: 7.5 g

Iron: 5 g

Silicon: 3 g

Well, water is h20, and I'm pretty sure Ammonia has nitrogen in it, so im right for the most part :P

But thanks for looking that up for me.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Well, water is h20, and I'm pretty sure Ammonia has nitrogen in it, so im right for the most part :P

But thanks for looking that up for me.

Looking it up? Dude, I was holding my Fullmetal Alchemist (Hagane no Renkinjutsushi) manga Volume 1 while I was reading your post :P .

(Oh, and ya, you're right. It's NH3).

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Okay you're right, humans are animals in the technical sense, but we are not the same type of animal as many animals used to justify human behavior. That's what I meant. A human does things differently than a rat and something may be natural for a rat but not a human, but technically you are right, they are both animals. Just different animals. So what's natural for one may not be natural for another, is what I was trying to say.

And sorry for the late response...anyway this is kind of off topic.

sig2.jpg

Silicon: 3 g.

Some of our women-folk have a little more than thatm if you know what I mean :wink: :thumbsup:

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif