That's all I have to say about that...

TipIt

So, Why have people resorted to being discriminative against pures lately, just because of a few of the immature one's actions? This has always been an issue since I can remember, but now it's just getting out of hand. So is the so-called "honour code" of the wild. No matter who it is, pure, main, jagex mod, mc hammer, just about everyone in the wild either calls people noobs, pjers, pilers, nub fairies, the chocolate nub, safer, or whatever else you can think of. This so-called "honour code" used to be used so that the pking style of rs2 was similair to the outdated rsc. But now it seems that the people who use these terms just use them because

A. They're loosing the fight

B. They can't kill the other person

So what happened, since when did eating at 25 health at level 90 become a safing issue? And why are pures targeted for this sudden abuse?

My Walkthrough and Game Guide

http://forum.tip.it/topic/11294-advertise-your-thing-here-all-posted-elsewhere-removed/page__view__findpost__p__4761261

My Youtube Channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/USDMcat

Latest Announcement:

3-11-11: Both Episodes 1 and 2 of my Borderlands Walkthrough have been uploaded in HD!

Fools in this game discriminant to all but their "class" or group

Idiots whine about the discriminators while over generalising and then try to divine some major reason for it happening

Then un-biased fools see these threads and become biased against that grouping

Then more idiots whine

Its a vicious circle

Solution SHUT UP with these pointless threads about such trivial things that have virtually no impact to the game (NB this isn't just a flame at the thread creator its at all who do this)

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

No matter who it is, pure, main, jagex mod, mc hammer, just about everyone in the wild either calls people noobs, etc.

made me lol :lol:

I think it's just that people always come across that one rude pure that thinks they're the bee's knees, and so the person (wrongfully) assumes that all pures are like that.

boratto.jpg

In my experience, most pures are immature and obnoxious. It's not just a few. But yes, the honor code is absurd. It's the wilderness--a place of chaos and disorder. STFU about safing and bullcrap like that. As said in my sig, people just want you to lay down and die without even putting up a fight.

td2sig.jpg

I never said im for the honour code, that's why I said so-called in front of it. I also think it's absurd, that's why im wondering when the (cabbage) did it get so popular and why does everyone pretend to follow it now?

http://forum.tip.it/topic/11294-advertise-your-thing-here-all-posted-elsewhere-removed/page__view__findpost__p__4761261

My Youtube Channel

Latest Announcement:

3-11-11: Both Episodes 1 and 2 of my Borderlands Walkthrough have been uploaded in HD!

I never said im for the honour code, that's why I said so-called in front of it. I also think it's absurd, that's why im wondering when the (cabbage) did it get so popular and why does everyone pretend to follow it now?

That's a good question. Albeit, I am against PKing skillers (rcers and clue doers) as the sole purpose in doing that is just to be a douche and inconvenience someone. There's no real profit in it. However, that doesn't make it "wrong," per se... You willingly set foot in the wilderness, so you willingly accepted that you are fair game for PKers.

td2sig.jpg

that is EXACTLY why I hate people who slay green drags and complain about getting pked. Its just why would you go into the wild if you aren't willing to die? That's just like when people got lured. It wasn't thier fault you were stupid enough to fall for it. And if you get lured, even WITH the ditch there(yes, it happens a lot), then you're even dumber. It's like stepping into a fire and expecting not to get burnt... thought I do not purposefully pk people who are doing clues.

My Youtube Channel

Latest Announcement:

Here's the standard reply I used to give to threads like this on the RSOF, back when I still bothered with that place.

--

Why People Hate Pures

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâé 2007 Qeltar

1. Abuse of the Combat Level Formula

The combat level formula calculates your combat level from your combat stats, like attack and ranged. Pures exploit flaws in it to create characters far more powerful than their levels indicate. This means normal players with average stats are at a severe disadvantage in PvP.

People blame pures for this, but the fault lies with Jagex, for creating a formula that encourages people to make pures. Jagex could fix this but chooses not to ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ if you are unhappy about all the pures, complain to Jagex, not them.

2. Dishonesty

Many pures try to hide their combat abilities through tricks like names that canÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t be looked up in the hiscores, to deceive non-pures into fighting them.

3. Immaturity

The average pure player is younger and less mature than the average skiller (for example). They are far more likely to behave obnoxiously as a result ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ bragging about how they ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬Åp00n j00ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

Qeltar, aka Charles Kozierok

Webmaster, RuneScoop - Premium RuneScape Information for Expert Players -- Now Free!

Featuring the Ultimate Guide to Dungeoneering -- everything you need to know to get the most of the new skill!

signew2.png

2, 4, 7 are ones i completely disagree with you on. I realize that # 6 some do a lot, but I'm a pure myself. Me and about the hundred other people I train with/making a clan with all don't have any of those rules against us. But that's just an opinion from me, I'd love to see some real statistics on where you got those results from though, see how many pures actually do those things...

My Youtube Channel

Latest Announcement:

In my experience, most pures are immature and obnoxious. It's not just a few. But yes, the honor code is absurd. It's the wilderness--a place of chaos and disorder. STFU about safing and bullcrap like that. As said in my sig, people just want you to lay down and die without even putting up a fight.

Thats pretty much all I wanted to say.

And my goodness people use discrimination so generously nowadays... Go read a history book and then lets see if every uses discrimination as much.

Kaisershami.png

Kaisershami.png

meorkunderscore-1.jpg

Yeah this really bugs me, and the more i voice my opinion the more i get frustrated and rash due to peoples inability to argue rationaly and the fact a few people i thought were friends voiced out against pures in very crude abrasive ways on these forums just to be "cool".

I am really glad others feel the same, some of us are rational "mains" who like to be able to pk on our "main" accounts the way we enjoy.

Noob Skillls - 89 Range - 82 Magic - 78 Strength - 80 Hitpoints - 44 Prayer

-69 Combat -

-99 Cooking-

-ANTI PURE BASHER, PURE AND PROUD-

Here's the standard reply I used to give to threads like this on the RSOF, back when I still bothered with that place.

--

Why People Hate Pures

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâé 2007 Qeltar

1. Abuse of the Combat Level Formula

The combat level formula calculates your combat level from your combat stats, like attack and ranged. Pures exploit flaws in it to create characters far more powerful than their levels indicate. This means normal players with average stats are at a severe disadvantage in PvP.

People blame pures for this, but the fault lies with Jagex, for creating a formula that encourages people to make pures. Jagex could fix this but chooses not to ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ if you are unhappy about all the pures, complain to Jagex, not them.

2. Dishonesty

Many pures try to hide their combat abilities through tricks like names that canÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t be looked up in the hiscores, to deceive non-pures into fighting them.

3. Immaturity

The average pure player is younger and less mature than the average skiller (for example). They are far more likely to behave obnoxiously as a result ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ bragging about how they ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬Åp00n j00ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

-69 Combat -

-99 Cooking-

that is EXACTLY why I hate people who slay green drags and complain about getting pked. Its just why would you go into the wild if you aren't willing to die? That's just like when people got lured. It wasn't thier fault you were stupid enough to fall for it. And if you get lured, even WITH the ditch there(yes, it happens a lot), then you're even dumber. It's like stepping into a fire and expecting not to get burnt... thought I do not purposefully pk people who are doing clues.

Its not like that, it is that.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

Well, tbh, most of this honor crap IS coming from bad pures who want any excuse to explain why they can't win... It's a shame that legitimate pures are catching some flak, but most RSers are too stupid/young to be able to tell the difference...

There is no meaning or truth in life but that which we create for ourselves.

40678187bv4.jpg

Because 90% of pures think their 99 str is the best and they can beat ANYONE. Basically because they are high egoed str noobs. Most are little 8 year old drop traders and MOST of ALL pures break the trading between accounts rule.

So Basically because they have a VERY bad attitude and break rules.

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

Because 90% of pures think their 99 str is the best and they can beat ANYONE. Basically because they are high egoed str noobs. Most are little 8 year old drop traders and MOST of ALL pures break the trading between accounts rule.

<3:

The-Road-2.gif

Siggy By...me! ^^

If you've got any tips on sig making, photoshop in general, or a recommendation on a good DSLR to get me started, pm me =]

It's not because all of them are pompous. It's because most of them tend to be your typical pure, therefore everyone is left to only stereotype them. Furthermore, most pures have main accounts, and I believe that they use it to mask their real identity, whereas on their main account they are nice, courteous, and respectful. However, don't heed my words. There are many pures out there that are very kind and respectful and do not drop trade, but work for their fruits of labour. This brings a hidden message to Runescape and Real Life: Stereotyping is wrong, as it can lead to conflicts. :?

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

There is that ALL word again :-k

-69 Combat -

-99 Cooking-

I hate pures because they always act like they are the best, I kill them and they STILL think they are the best. They need to have emergency brain surgery(to actually get one)

I just saw this post now and I COMPLETELY agree.if i had 1gp and 1 cent in real life for every pure who has drop traded I could buy all of america,japan,and some other country)

Cube_by_Abfc.gif

untihf5.jpg

69827172ou0.jpg

When you mentioned the Dragon Plates I had a sudden vision of a load of gangsters running around in fancy dress yealling "Grim Reaper in da hood!"

I don't like pures so much, but I don't hate them. Sure, if people wants to make money in RS by killing people in the wilderness, let them do so. But myself I have been attacked and killed to many times in Wilderness when I have been there just for collecting items or training on NPC to accept their living totally. I mean, you don't got any chance at all when a guy or girl with level 60 combat with like level 70 strenght commes with a rune scimmitar out of nowhere and attacks you. But it might just be me that thinks like this because I'm such a noob in the wilderness :P

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak