Who was first? - I'll tell you....

Bini

Mage on a MELEE character makes it IMPURE...HOWEVER...you forgot a big part of RSC staking and even some wildy pures...

Tank - Mage...yes a tank-mage is pure...

mine was 10 att 10 str 60 def 49 hp 80 magic 1 prayer and lvl 41 combat.

Pure in many eyes is more hp than combat level and no prayer...for melee its also no magic.

Tank-mages pretty much dominated the RSC staking scene, I won so many phat sets on mine...miss those days, sad to see our breed forgotten.

user1-dark.png

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't hold me to the 3 hit u thing, someone else said it. On his website he said that he was the first. I really don't know.

3 Hit U likes to believe that he was the first in a lot of things, says he was first 20 Defense Pure, first 30 Defense Pure, and first Rune Pure.

EDIT:

Oh and TotalyNectar was first maxed 30 Defense Pure. I don't know about 1(Because I'm not sure if it was Krazyfaken) or 20, although I do know of a few. I'll ask around.

By maxed we mean range mage att and str, if it was just attack and strength then volcanic fox was first by years.

3 hit u says he was first to max as those things and he was, no one had 99 att str range and mage at those def lvls before him.

Again though if it was just att and str a few people were 99 99 40 in classic.

TotalyNectar is 99 Attack, Strength, Range, Mage, and HP. And I'm pretty sure there are other maxed Rune Pures who got it before 3 Hit U.
Your joking right? Im not a real fan of 3 hit u but he WAS the first maxed rune pure..

He was 99 str in early 2004, before nectar even existed.

Never even heard of nectar till like 2006, when 3 hit u was already maxed.

The only person who may have maxed before 3 hit u is i damaged i, not sure when he did it.

Nectar isn't a Rune Pure, as I said he's 30 Defense. And I'm pretty sure damaged maxed out within the last 6 months.

Pretty sure Damaged was maxed when i was in higher forces with him 2 years ago.

Anyway, no way of knowing these things, there was people no one ever heard of who had godly pures on rsc.. for example snoek was 40 99 1 and no ones ever heard of him execpt the few people he used to pk with.

about lightning being first yourgone, it is since everyone believes the truth is by the list which shows only final alpha test registered chars registration (since those chars moved onto beta testing stage, which was open for everyone) that rab is thought being first, so if all alphatesting is counted, lightning was first. And I'll repeat myself, alchemon nor sandytrain never got 100 combat, because they both skipped level 100 combat. after combat level update their combats which were 99 became 101 and 102 to sandytrain and alchemon respectively. (101 checked from sandytrain, and since alchemon was 102 at point when sandy was still 101 according to wdb, and that was also sandys guess, its easy to deduce that neither were 100 combat)

about lightning being first yourgone, it is since everyone believes the truth is by the list which shows only final alpha test registered chars registration (since those chars moved onto beta testing stage, which was open for everyone) that rab is thought being first, so if all alphatesting is counted, lightning was first. And I'll repeat myself, alchemon nor sandytrain never got 100 combat, because they both skipped level 100 combat. after combat level update their combats which were 99 became 101 and 102 to sandytrain and alchemon respectively. (101 checked from sandytrain, and since alchemon was 102 at point when sandy was still 101 according to wdb, and that was also sandys guess, its easy to deduce that neither were 100 combat)
I always figured rab was first becouse he had a moderator account and mod powers :P, lightning has always said she wasnt first though.

Mage on a MELEE character makes it IMPURE...HOWEVER...you forgot a big part of RSC staking and even some wildy pures...

Tank - Mage...yes a tank-mage is pure...

mine was 10 att 10 str 60 def 49 hp 80 magic 1 prayer and lvl 41 combat.

Pure in many eyes is more hp than combat level and no prayer...for melee its also no magic.

Tank-mages pretty much dominated the RSC staking scene, I won so many phat sets on mine...miss those days, sad to see our breed forgotten.

thanks for explaining it :) sorry to anyone if i sounded rude before

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

N0valyfe was 1st to 2178 Skill total thats 22 99's.

Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

Going for Level 99 Magic & Level 99 Smithing!!!

Going for 200M Woodcutting exp!!!!!!!

0346-0077-6360 Mario kart Wii

I hope that you are Reporting the Bots! Please Report Bots.

Who was first?

First to pk a moderator - L6vi killed Andrew in a deathmatch

It is IMPOSSIBLE for Jagex Moderators to get in combat with a player. They cannot trade,duel,or do any of the interacting things we do.

PROOF:

0aap1.png

Cube_by_Abfc.gif

untihf5.jpg

69827172ou0.jpg

When you mentioned the Dragon Plates I had a sudden vision of a load of gangsters running around in fancy dress yealling "Grim Reaper in da hood!"

Who was first?

First to pk a moderator - L6vi killed Andrew in a deathmatch

It is IMPOSSIBLE for Jagex Moderators to get in combat with a player. They cannot trade,duel,or do any of the interacting things we do.

PROOF:

[hide=Picture]0aap1.png

[/hide]

Thats in rs2... not rsc

sig312.png

angel2w.gif

PROOF:

http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/5696/0aap1.png

That picture only proves it's now impossible, not that it was. Here's few pics I found from my hd...

l6vi_vs_andrew.gif

l6vi_vs_andrew1.gif

This is the case we were talking about.

mod_cloughie_getting_bashed.jpg

Here's me (in the fight), Redrum, Alanta and King Taylor fighting Mod Cloughie. Taylor killed him in the end and I did most of the job. I'm not 100% sure did L6vi vs Andrew happen after this. If it did, King Taylor killed a mod before L6vi. Shame at least I don't have the pic he took.

paulbattle.jpg

Our friend F-A-J fighting Paul. No idea how it ended.

moddaniel.gif

;)

nimet%c3%b6n.PNG

Not really mod fight or death, but Mod Steven following me in wildy and scaring away the people he tells me to fight #-o

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

Very cool Pictures Hohto!! :)

They might have skipped level 100 but if there was nobody else over

100 after the update then they were still the first.

N0valyfe was 1st to 2178 Skill total thats 22 99's.

I will need a picture as proof for that.

You forgot about the first pure with 99 hp=

Crunchkilla (banned now i thought)

Ok, adding that to the list.

the first person to get 2 200m skills was Matt258

followed by N0valyfe

both in cooking and fletching

Oh yeah, Thanks, adding this to the list.

You could attack mods well into rs2, i think even in early 2006.

I know ghjjf killed mod noldor in rs2, not sure on the date.

I attacked a jagex mod for fun when i was spectating rsd v di.

Mod Mark had a LOT of duels with me when I bought my Whip (maul + whip just came out) I was using whip (paid 42M for it) and he used Maul.

He cheated and used 17 granite maul specials in under 3 seconds :thumbsup:

First Maxed 1 Def Pure - Krazyfaken

First Pure with 99 Hp - Crunchkilla

First Maxed 1 Def Pure - Ix__Master (iron pure means 1-4 def, Ix was 1)

First Pure with 99 Hp - Dj Wazaa (I think it's this, not Crunchkilla) I had 99 Hp in 2004 and I know Dj Wazaa had it in 2003.

First Pure to get 99 Strength: Mrs_Pk

First pure to get all combat leveling skills 99s except Defence - 3___Hit___U (myself)

First pure in Legends' Guild - 3___Hit___U (myself)

First ever pure - Bettr_Than_U

First pure with RFD Addy Gloves at 20 Def - 3___Hit___U

First ever "Initiate" pure - 3___Hit___U (myself)

First ever pure clan - Monks of Death

Mod Mark had a LOT of duels with me when I bought my Whip (maul + whip just came out) I was using whip (paid 42M for it) and he used Maul.

lol what a hustler :D

and to end hohto's story. i started ripping paul up a bit, than he changed to level 72 and made me run out of wild :P so i guess jagex staff has one thing in common, they are bad losers :lol:

was minutes after wilderness launch and just having fun testing the new system.

First Maxed 1 Def Pure - Krazyfaken

First Pure with 99 Hp - Crunchkilla

First Maxed 1 Def Pure - Ix__Master (iron pure means 1-4 def, Ix was 1)

First Pure with 99 Hp - Dj Wazaa (I think it's this, not Crunchkilla) I had 99 Hp in 2004 and I know Dj Wazaa had it in 2003.

First Pure to get 99 Strength: Mrs_Pk

First pure to get all combat leveling skills 99s except Defence - 3___Hit___U (myself)

First pure in Legends' Guild - 3___Hit___U (myself)

First ever pure - Bettr_Than_U

First pure with RFD Addy Gloves at 20 Def - 3___Hit___U

First ever "Initiate" pure - 3___Hit___U (myself)

First ever pure clan - Monks of Death

Ok, adding all these pures to the list.

Lol! I assume Mrs_Pk was a female and so was Ladykilljoy and both of

them got 99 Strength before the males. :P

Rab was the first player not Lightning.

Lightning was first....

About lightning being first yourgone, it is since everyone believes the truth is by the list which shows only final alpha test registered chars registration (since those chars moved onto beta testing stage, which was open for everyone) that rab is thought being first, so if all alphatesting is counted, lightning was first....

Bettr_than_u (even the name sounds 2nd generation pure) the first ever pure?

Never heard of him. Was he even a pure plate on rsc? there are tons of pures i can think of that played from jan-feb to end of 2001. such as: sexy paki, paki4ever, dj aztech, stingerx12, killa priest, and the list goes on. if one can honestly say u haven't heard of those ppl, than you missed the VERY FIRST generation of pure pkers. the ones who actually invented it. Almost all of these players listed can be found on the first 2000 rs players list btw.

oh yes and another thing.

first pure to get 40 att 99 str 40 def and 87 hits was X Shadow X back when mrs pk was still in the 60's running around at castle lvl 15 wild.

and the first every pure clan was a russian one. where the reqs were you HAD to have at least 5 hitpoints over your combat level. that also was in 2001, way before prayer beasts (or monks) were invented.

--

not trying to strip anyone of any honor or anything, but the REAL people who deserve the spots here don't even play anymore, and maybe 1 out of every 100 member on these forums would even be able to remember them in the first place, so its easy to get the facts wrong. :wink:

oh yes and another thing.

first pure to get 40 att 99 str 40 def and 87 hits was X Shadow X back when mrs pk was still in the 60's running around at castle lvl 15 wild.

Mrs Pk had 99 Str at 60 odd combat \'

Bettr Than U was around before Runite was available.

3 hit, as interesting as your facts may be, they seem very nerdy and can not be relied upon. Those facts only include people that want other people to know their stats, and if you claim being the first person to get initiate or addy gloves then again, where did you get those facts? as I'm sure anyone knows, you couldn't prove any of those facts. First pure ever? is there a rulebook on what is and what is not pure actually? i would understand proper straight facts of iron pure, black pure, mithril pure, addy pure and rune pure, but going on with finishing legends is an outrage. I mean, some people even call themselves barrows/dfs pure, with nothing really pure about them by the sence of rsc.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

I think I should delete the whole "section" about pures because as xpx

said there is no rulebook of who is pure and who is not and there is no

way to know who have done a quest first, if anyone has any proof or a

good reason to keep the Pures "section" please post or PM me.

Off-Topic:

I found a clan name that can be related to Andrew, the creator of RS,

"Andrews Army". If anyone know anything about this, please post or PM

me..I just want to know if it has anything to do with Andrew, as I know

Andrew used to play RuneScape.

I'm just curious. :P

you claim being the first person to get initiate or addy gloves then again, where did you get those facts?

First pure ever?

is there a rulebook on what is and what is not pure actually?

Well, as for the Addy Gloves:

I was the only character with all quest requirements done for that quest, and got them on the first day of release, I posted on MM with a pic and they said it was "fake" and "impossible to get addy gloves at 20 def".

First pure ever; I only state Bettr Than U because that was the only pure to my knowledge when I was playing RS, I am most likely wrong on that fact unlike others.

A rulebook, yes. Jagex (and I) believe that...

Classic: 1 Magic, 1 Prayer (ranged = Att + Str / 1.5)

RS2: 1 Prayer (as this is the only non-fighting stat what raises your combat) I never said/state I was/am still Pure.

Okay, scrap all information other than that which we can be 100% sure that it is true. Some of those facts cannot be proven unless we had an inside man at the jagex archives of players :P.

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements