Who was first? - I'll tell you....

Bini

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many people seems to be unsure about the first person to get 100

Combat so I'll just leave Sandytrain as the first person to get 100

The problem here is that at one point 99 was the maximum combat. I'd personally say it was either Sandytrain or Alchemon, but there's a lot of uncertainties on it.

The only other 90+ was Edgar with 92 woodcutting)

Eldgar ;) Also Muhahaha was 90hp when Dred was 99wc+El was 92.

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

Many people seems to be unsure about the first person to get 100

Combat so I'll just leave Sandytrain as the first person to get 100 Combat.

The problem here is that at one point 99 was the maximum combat. I'd personally say it was either Sandytrain or Alchemon, but there's a lot of uncertainties on it.

To make the list more "Accurate" I added Alchemon too.

First to Maxed Combat level - Geashifter First to 123 (RSC), Lillyuffie88 First to 126 (RS2)

im pretty sure you ment gea®shifter just a spelling error but i could be wrong. :-k

Yep, a spelling error. :oops:

First to 200M Xp in Cooking - Eve340

Actually, if you look in the highscores, Eve340 is ranked 9th in cooking, whereas Uloveme is ranked 1. Since they both have 200M xp, and everyone else in-between does as well, this proves Uloveme was actually the first to 99 cooking.

[hide=Funny Quotes]

So you sucker punched a kid in the back of the head? Good job.
What scares me is that you're like 10 years old.
-.- im not that freaking young
You were a couple years ago.
It's not racist if its true.
Hmm... I wonder how one goes about throwing someone out a window in a mystic fashion :-k

The mental image for that is freaking awesome.

[/hide]

- I dont need to "get a life." I'm a gamer - I have LOTS of lives!

Actually, if you look in the highscores, Eve340 is ranked 9th in cooking, whereas Uloveme is ranked 1. Since they both have 200M xp, and everyone else in-between does as well, this proves Uloveme was actually the first to 99 cooking.

When players have 200 mil xp, it just mixes their ranks up every once in a while. Write down the order right now and check again in like 2 weeks.
Dominator428.png

Thehate is wrong, first player was rab (rab had 2 acc's one called moderator that actually had moderator powers, he was the first player believe me).

As far as i know sandytrain was 99 combat, then when the new combat limit was introduced she went straight to 104 or so.

Don't hold me to the 3 hit u thing, someone else said it. On his website he said that he was the first. I really don't know.

3 Hit U likes to believe that he was the first in a lot of things, says he was first 20 Defense Pure, first 30 Defense Pure, and first Rune Pure.

EDIT:

Oh and TotalyNectar was first maxed 30 Defense Pure. I don't know about 1(Because I'm not sure if it was Krazyfaken) or 20, although I do know of a few. I'll ask around.

Don't hold me to the 3 hit u thing, someone else said it. On his website he said that he was the first. I really don't know.

3 Hit U likes to believe that he was the first in a lot of things, says he was first 20 Defense Pure, first 30 Defense Pure, and first Rune Pure.

EDIT:

Oh and TotalyNectar was first maxed 30 Defense Pure. I don't know about 1(Because I'm not sure if it was Krazyfaken) or 20, although I do know of a few. I'll ask around.

By maxed we mean range mage att and str, if it was just attack and strength then volcanic fox was first by years.

3 hit u says he was first to max as those things and he was, no one had 99 att str range and mage at those def lvls before him.

Again though if it was just att and str a few people were 99 99 40 in classic.

EDIT:

By maxed we mean range mage att and str, if it was just attack and strength then volcanic fox was first by years.

3 hit u says he was first to max as those things and he was, no one had 99 att str range and mage at those def lvls before him.

TotalyNectar is 99 Attack, Strength, Range, Mage, and HP. And I'm pretty sure there are other maxed Rune Pures who got it before 3 Hit U.

EDIT:

TotalyNectar is 99 Attack, Strength, Range, Mage, and HP. And I'm pretty sure there are other maxed Rune Pures who got it before 3 Hit U.
Your joking right? Im not a real fan of 3 hit u but he WAS the first maxed rune pure..

He was 99 str in early 2004, before nectar even existed.

Never even heard of nectar till like 2006, when 3 hit u was already maxed.

The only person who may have maxed before 3 hit u is i damaged i, not sure when he did it.

why post when you know obviously nothing about the subject?

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

why post when you know obviously nothing about the subject?

lol

its a good assumption. however its wrong. i believe herbaman told me if some1 else got 200mil theiving exp, he would still be #1 forever. but that isnt true. perhaps i mistook him as if he were to say, if he had more exp hed still be number 1 if some1 else only got 200mil theiving.

I can 100% assure you Krazyfaken was the 1st maxed 1 defence pure, Kids Ranqe was second I believe. This is 1 def btw, there were maxed pures at higher def before him I believe.

But Krazyfaken was the 1st with 1 defence.

Wiids_I.png

Wiids_I.png

^^ Current goals ^^

EDIT:

I'm sorry are we talkign RS2 rune pure now? 99 mage automatically makes you impure so 99 mage rune pure is an oxymoron...heck even 5 mage makes you impure. So, RS2-style pure is what you mean not "real" pure?

EDIT:

I'm sorry are we talkign RS2 rune pure now? 99 mage automatically makes you impure so 99 mage rune pure is an oxymoron...heck even 5 mage makes you impure. So, RS2-style pure is what you mean not "real" pure?

sorry but 1 question...

how the hell does mage make u impure?? have you not heard of a mage pure?? >_>

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

EDIT:

sorry but 1 question...

how the hell does mage make u impure?? have you not heard of a mage pure?? >_>

go back and find out what pure really means before posting please.

make me, i didnt do nething wrong, so y dont u just explain it? i didnt play rsc so ive always played knowing mage pures... so can u explain how mage = inpure?

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

make me, i didnt do nething wrong, so y dont u just explain it? i didnt play rsc so ive always played knowing mage pures... so can u explain how mage = inpure?

rsc combat system: (hp+str+att+def/4)+(prayer+magic/8)=combat level

as prayer was needed for any kind of pure warrior, rsc community agreed that it wouldn't be classed as impure if you trained prayer, but 99 att str hp mage wouldn't have been classed as pure.

As now pures do not gain combat levels training magic, it really doesn't matter.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

Who was first?

First to pk a moderator - L6vi killed Andrew in a deathmatch

First Maxed 1 Def Pure - Krazyfaken

First Maxed Rune Pure - 3 Hit U

First to pk a moderator - That's questionable, I know L6vi did, but many of them used to fight people in random places (when wildy was everywhere).

First Maxed Iron Pure - Ix__Master

First Maxed Black Pure - 3___Hit___U (myself)

First Maxed Mith/Initiate Pure - 3___Hit___U (myself)

First Maxed Addy Pure - Devisback

First Maxed Rune Pure - Dj_Wazaa (2 hours later: B_O_N_E_Z)

First ever Phat DM - X2_Shade vs 3___Hit___U (winner was X2_Shade)

Just though I'd help you out a bit.

Who was first?

First to pk a moderator - L6vi killed Andrew in a deathmatch

First Maxed 1 Def Pure - Krazyfaken

First Maxed Rune Pure - 3 Hit U

First to pk a moderator - That's questionable, I know L6vi did, but many of them used to fight people in random places (when wildy was everywhere).

First Maxed Iron Pure - Ix__Master

First Maxed Black Pure - 3___Hit___U (myself)

First Maxed Mith/Initiate Pure - 3___Hit___U (myself)

First Maxed Addy Pure - Devisback

First Maxed Rune Pure - Dj_Wazaa (2 hours later: B_O_N_E_Z)

First ever Phat DM - X2_Shade vs 3___Hit___U (winner was X2_Shade)

Just though I'd help you out a bit.

Woot! Thank you! :)

First phat dm ? That is ludicrous .. I've fought tons of players with p hats, also wearing p hat, and I know alot of rsc'ers have killed eachother for p hats way before those two players . :wall:

Oh...yeah, didn't think about that.

Party hats weren't worth anything when they first appeared in the game

so people could have been pking/Dming with them since they first

appeared therefor there is no way to know the first P-Hat pk/dm.

(Hope I'm right this time) :-w

I got to think harder before I post. :wall:

Edited the list.

EDIT:

Your joking right? Im not a real fan of 3 hit u but he WAS the first maxed rune pure..

He was 99 str in early 2004, before nectar even existed.

Never even heard of nectar till like 2006, when 3 hit u was already maxed.

The only person who may have maxed before 3 hit u is i damaged i, not sure when he did it.

Nectar isn't a Rune Pure, as I said he's 30 Defense. And I'm pretty sure damaged maxed out within the last 6 months.