Halo Discussion thread

foxbat9

Yeah the halloween playlist has ups and downs (mostly ups) but the thing i dislike most is:

- having invisible zombies

Its just not right, unless they had no shields. Also they should not have hammers, just swords. But the mpas are pretty cool.

haloshotintheheadgh2.jpg

You are now dead, after the tone please press 3....BEEEP

Too Close to the Sun and We're in for Some Chop done in the past 10 minutes, with a help of a friend. :)

I need:

Meta game achievements

Three more terminals

Overkill

killing frenzy

Maybe Next Time Buddy

and I can have my new security helm. ;0

Too Close to the Sun and We're in for Some Chop done in the past 10 minutes, with a help of a friend. :)

I need:

Meta game achievements

Three more terminals

Overkill

killing frenzy

Maybe Next Time Buddy

and I can have my new security helm. ;0

I got an overkill a few days ago, I have the vid on my file share.

And I have so many achievements to go, had the game since the day it came out and still haven't made it past the first level. :XD:

Quit RS, combat 104, total 1651

ugafan2009.png

i need all meta game

terminals *do u need to beat the game after u visit the terminals?*

over kill

kill frenzy

a few missions

and a couple other achievements.

also for "we're in for some chop" can u use a gatling gun to get it?

modjohan.jpg

l_the_seer_l.png

I am known only as The Seer. I have many names and many different forms. Cross me at your own risk, fight me at your own peril, but join me and fight by my side, and none shall stand before our power.

Owner of the Quest, Firemaking*2-12-08*, Fletching, Magic, Defense, Cooking, HP, Attack, Strength, Herblore, Summoning, Farming and Prayer Capes.

for your 1st question: *do u need to beat the game after u visit the terminals?* no, just make sure you wait till the terminal malfunctions and turns red, etc.

2nd question:

also for "we're in for some chop" can u use a gatling gun to get it?

No, had to be equipment not support weapons. The easiest way is to damage the crap out of a chopper on tsavo highway then chuck a mine into it. vid:

haloshotintheheadgh2.jpg

ok ty

modjohan.jpg

l_the_seer_l.png

I am known only as The Seer. I have many names and many different forms. Cross me at your own risk, fight me at your own peril, but join me and fight by my side, and none shall stand before our power.

Owner of the Quest, Firemaking*2-12-08*, Fletching, Magic, Defense, Cooking, HP, Attack, Strength, Herblore, Summoning, Farming and Prayer Capes.

Lieutenant Grade 2, most meta-games done, and only 100 acheivement points left, 40 of those from Marathon Man, which I'm just too lazy to get. If needs to get the entire meta-game, I'll help, as long as i get to make the detours to the terminals.

Gamertag: BigFoot8C77

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

Just completed campaign on legendary solo.

I now have my katana, campaign on legendary both solo and coop, only need skill 50 and 5 star general, all medals, and I think I'll have done everything :P

oilertaych6.gif

[Admin Edit: Religious text Not permitted]

~108 combat~

5.9k dusties killed / dragon chain :D

hehe i'm a captain now! i finally got r20 on team slay. i need 3 more achievements and they r the hardest of them all: over kill, stepping razor, and killing frenzy. i almost had a stepping razor on a sword match, i got a double kill then this guy ran, i hit him from behind, then the game kicks me off before he died so i didn't get the achievement :evil: :evil: :evil: .

modjohan.jpg

l_the_seer_l.png

i just got all the achievements today! so now i got the katana. :D

modjohan.jpg

l_the_seer_l.png

• 3 weeks later...

I have the new maps they are the shizzle.

Foundry rocks!

GT: Gorillabones

Colonel

every skill 30+ except Team Tactical

Security Helm

yea I rock

gorillabones.png

Barrow Items: 45 (3 Guthan Spears)(12/25/06)(1/1/07)(04/07/07)

Proud Owner Of Quest Cape SINCE the day it came out

Got Visage July 31, 2007

Visage #2 August 4th, 2008

AFTER ONE HOUR of googeling i'v came to the conclusion that there is no game called real life :evil:

update for me. i have all the achievements, katana, beaten legendary, and i'm a major now.

modjohan.jpg

l_the_seer_l.png

I would have the map packs but i am 9 points short of downloading it !!!!

And i dont wanna go buy i whole nother card for 9 points right now.

haloshotintheheadgh2.jpg

The new maps are alright, it's worth it all just for Foundry and it's forging capabilities, though. I like rats nest though, it's pretty unique to the halo games.

oilertaych6.gif

[Admin Edit: Religious text Not permitted]

~108 combat~

5.9k dusties killed / dragon chain :D

Level 37 Captain. Yeah, excuse the noobie. I would go much higher up in skill levels, but it's frustrating to play any gametype. I can't play Lonewolves since the folks who play it are always extremely high levels, the lowest I played in the last dozen or so games was a Major...And I hate playing team-games, it's so erratic, there's really no way to clinch a victory unless you have a General on your team or something.

But funwise, it's a blast. I expect to be a Major, maybe even Commander by the end of the month.

Life is a joke. Yeah, I don't get it either.

Level 37 Captain. Yeah, excuse the noobie. I would go much higher up in skill levels, but it's frustrating to play any gametype. I can't play Lonewolves since the folks who play it are always extremely high levels, the lowest I played in the last dozen or so games was a Major...And I hate playing team-games, it's so erratic, there's really no way to clinch a victory unless you have a General on your team or something.

But funwise, it's a blast. I expect to be a Major, maybe even Commander by the end of the month.

do you have any really good and coorpateive teammates? cause I only play matchmaking with only my best of friends <3:

look up king ghuta, geo3eis, fma nightwing, nme clipz ALL good and my best friends!

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

do you have any really good and coorpateive teammates? cause I only play matchmaking with only my best of friends <3:

look up king ghuta, geo3eis, fma nightwing, nme clipz ALL good and my best friends!

Yeah, I have plenty of buds from school who play with me, as well as other people I met previously in Live from gears. It's weird though, either they are pretty low levels, like lieutenants and sergeants, or they're killer colonels and commanders (most of them are). It's awkward playing in a party with people who're all triple your rank.

Oh, nice stats for your friends by the way. Brigadier, nice!

Life is a joke. Yeah, I don't get it either.