stop autoers once and for all: mass reporting

junkiejeff

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice guide

But I don't think macroer hunting is a great idea, as Jagex told us not to hunt them, for the fear that some innocent guys get banned. (shown in somewhere months ago, so I'm afraid that I can't give you the evidence)

Good reporting FTW :lol:

Currently taking a break from Runescape

*note*

This hardly works for f2p players, since jagex hardly ever reads comments, ect. from non members.

I've tried it, but they just sent an automated message.

This may work for members though.

Shaniqua.png

@blossom2581

You shouldn't report every single

You mostly will recognize them as a lvl 3 who wears standard clothes and has some strange name. And if you try to talk to him (or it), he (or it) won't respond.

@jsboutin2

Below someones post you will see a icon.

Click on the icon who says PM.

If you want to read your inbox, click on "you have no new messages".

It's on the top of the screen.

Now I hate every autoer as much as the next scaper, but you would be wasting time reporting all bots and autoers you see. Why you ask? Well I know for common sense, each day the autoer gives all its products gained to the main player. So even if you did report an autoer it wouldn't have lost much. Also since Runescape is free, and most autoers(about 90%) are F2p. Half the reason is, they don't feel like spending money. Second they could be a gold farmer, which is a person who makes Runescape money and sell its for real money in real life for a profit. So even if you did get a F2p bot banned, the script writer or the controller would still be able to make millions of more bots. I would help if it wasn't that easy for a bot to multiply.

lolbx7.png

Main: Snw rifleman - FINISHED DESERT TRESURE 11/5/08 WOO

Just your typical asian who likes to play games =)

Heh heh. I usually try and search for the autoers that have similar names, you can often find 100 or so that have a name followed by a number. Over than that, a good guide :)

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

Yay, this is great.

I've gotten a response from someone at Jagex thanking me for sending in so many names, however they said it's still best to get them out of the game faster you use the in-game Report Abuse button, since it provides video feed. :D

They didn't obviously say this was a bad way to report either.

blurghblurghbvlurghb.png

Sig by me

a Good guide,i sometimes go to a f2p world to draynor yew bots walk around here and later go to the lumby woods where there are bots on the willow trees by the lake now thats called mass reporting :P

nice guide. i knew you could do this before and have done. Did you know you can also do it for forum posts as well? although not as common since shop autoers are around anymore, you sometimes see posts selling giant quantities of items that are clearly not made by merchers. usually it will be a short thread made by a macroer type name that says all trades in world __ lumbridge. they're generally written in broken english and always bump with smileys. to report them, send in the thread starter, topic name and quick find code.

last time i sent in a mixed list of autoers and autoers threads i got a non-automated reply from a j-mod :D

red-mask-sig.gif?t=1238621802

MSSW4Banner.gif

nice guide. heres a suggestion.

for mass reporting, let it be like a reporting party where you get 20+ ppl and start reporting autoers. The leader, like a pk team, says, "report up" meaning everyone gets their report abuse screens up. then the leader says "on chang2873" and everyone reports that player. that way jagex gets like 20 reports on one player and bam! he gets banned.

chang2873 is just a made up name. not a real player.

then they move on to the next player.

or...they report the same guy like 5 times. takes 5 min but jagex gets 100 reports on macroing. that ensures a banning imo.

Whats the freaky point? Jagex won't get 20 reports, reporting for macro will just activate 'macro checking system' for that person, as they like to call it.. D'oh.. Thus 1 report = 200 reports. :|

nice guide 7/10

why 7/10?

What can I improve about it?

Why more?

Profins.png

specty.png

Very good, brilliant. I'll make sure to use this next time I'm on my f2p accounts.

Unfortunately is spelled wrong in like, the third line.

50m.png

^ Going for full 3rd age Ranged, no coif, with about 10m to spare. Merching ftw.^

TIF vs KWD=Tif scared

Why more?

I want to know what is wrong to my guide according to him.

I really don't need only 10/10.

I want people to use this guide and I would like to improve my guide if someone things it isn't good enough.

And with a 7, there is enough of improvement to do.

down with macroers =D

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

Whip x27, Dark Bows x9, Draconic Visage x1

sweetol5.png <- do that when you see me :P

Sweet, a reporting party - less work for me w00t *charges botzapper batteries* Too bad bots no longer log off when a pmod talks.

vv05c.png

[brought to you by the Cult of the Sacred Crate]

17th to 99 Smithing OSRS

nice guide. heres a suggestion.

for mass reporting, let it be like a reporting party where you get 20+ ppl and start reporting autoers. The leader, like a pk team, says, "report up" meaning everyone gets their report abuse screens up. then the leader says "on chang2873" and everyone reports that player. that way jagex gets like 20 reports on one player and bam! he gets banned.

chang2873 is just a made up name. not a real player.

then they move on to the next player.

or...they report the same guy like 5 times. takes 5 min but jagex gets 100 reports on macroing. that ensures a banning imo.

While that sounds pretty stupid, it might be classified as abuse of customer support.

blood_argon.gif

99 Crafting :: 39,750th || 99 Attack :: 1,775th