Craiglowery

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, famous...

Well, I met Angela Gossow <3: from Arch Enemy after one of their concerts

Pic%20of%20Angela%20Gossow

I think I have to hate you now. I plan on staying behind after the Black Crusade in Manchester, it'd be brilliant to meet her/ Mike Ammot/ Rob Flynn of Machine Head or maybe the Trivium guys.

I'm planning on doing the same, but for the Birmingham show.

Hmm..met the guys from Ill Nino, they were walking about the town before they played..also know SpeedTheory, an up and coming metal band from the Midlands..

Love you, I just adore Ill Nino to much! Those guys are awesome. To be honest I haven't met any persons of importance.

Maybe the Second World War British veterans. Polar bears division.

;>

Met a few other semi-famous people in Scotland too, like [bleep] Campbell who came into my work the other day.

He used to live not far from me, his daughter was at my high school and surprisingly she is quite good looking (maybe she's adopted thats the only explanation).

Also Scott Brown (Celtic player) went to my high school and his brother was in my class.

Gordon Brown made a speech at my school once and then he was at the opening ceremony of the new school building so I met him at both events.

Oh and when I was at the Nou Camp in Barcelona I met Pierluigi Collina (famous bald football referee). I didn't realise he was so tall.

Thats it.

wild_bunch.gif

He who learns must suffer, and, even in our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart,

and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

- Aeschylus (525 BC - 456 BC)

Not much really. But Chad Johnson came to our pep rally for a varsity football tournament game 8-) And I've seen RHCP in concert.

(Chad Johnson is an NFL player, f̮̼̉̉tbol americano.)

Ditto.

I've also gotten a hug (yeah...) from Boomer Esiason, the ex-Bengal/Broadcaster. I was little, and went to the hospital wing that he's named after in Cincinnati.

I've also gotten a picture with Nancy Brown, the wife of the owner of the Cincinnati Bengals.

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

I once met Robbie Williams in a hotel after a Take That concert many years ago.

If you didn't offer to take him back to your hotel room I'm going to slap you :XD:

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

I was on a plane from BWI to PHX and Muhammad Ali was on my plane (boy is he a sad site these days). I also flew on a plane with Charles Barkley on it from Charlotte to PHX about 4 years ago. I met Barkley (was even wearing a Sun's hat lol), but not Ali.

Oh yeah, and John McCain. He gave some award for water conservation to my friend's family's farm, and I got to shake his hand. He was cool back then.

phx.jpg

Gamertag: King Arizona

I slapped fives with the governator

You're not alone in that. My friends and I had biked to the pier, and wondered why there were so many people there, and then this limo pulled up, with two of those black SUV cop cars, and who would have known there was the "governator-to-be" (this was some campaign thing before he got elected)

I have a picture with Matt Damon. :)

Oh my goodness... I think I just drooled on my leg :shock: :o

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.