Jad getting owned

07oct09231017fw4.png

Finally cape

07oct09231048xr5.png

It finally sinking in i got it :lol:

Thievingcapesigcopy.png

Jeffery.png

180th to 99 Divination + 1st W36er

Rambo, cannot pk call your friends bro :). Wait nevermind none of SAPK/PKS can. Kappa.

What is a Cape of Connection?

i call it the cape of connection as you need a good connection :P

Thievingcapesigcopy.png

Jeffery.png

Rambo, cannot pk call your friends bro :). Wait nevermind none of SAPK/PKS can. Kappa.

congultion
You've done it. You've said something SO unbelievably stupid that I have lost IQ points. You're so dumb, you're making other people dumb. =D>

Congratulations on the fire cape, no way I'll ever get it. Wear it with pride. \'

Treasure trail items: 9

Dragon drops: 0

Lol with your stats I dont see why you didn't get it before.

0/10

When I get mine 10/10 :wink:

naw jk mate 10/10 grats on your new noob cape emote please?

gorillabones.png

Barrow Items: 45 (3 Guthan Spears)(12/25/06)(1/1/07)(04/07/07)

Proud Owner Of Quest Cape SINCE the day it came out

Got Visage July 31, 2007

Visage #2 August 4th, 2008

AFTER ONE HOUR of googeling i'v came to the conclusion that there is no game called real life :evil:

congultion
You've done it. You've said something SO unbelievably stupid that I have lost IQ points. You're so dumb, you're making other people dumb. =D>

Congratulations on the fire cape, no way I'll ever get it. Wear it with pride. \'

Lol, he's an idiot?

You know what he means idiot, so I wouldn't call him dumb, you're the dumb one for even saying that.

To unspam: Grats on that, lol @ cape of connection, I thought it'd be fire cape when I opened it up ::'

Doomy edit: I like sheep

congultion

If i lost an IQ point everytime i saw someone say something stupid id be at -100.

Your the idiot just cause that supposedly made you stupider, english isnt everyones first language.

Grats on cape, i die at healers every time :|

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayl4.png

Quit. PM me if you play The Conduit to exchange friend codes.

You told me you died there :-k :-s

Well, gratz anyway <3:

~ColossuS~

i did, i tried 3 times yeserday i wasn't going to give up :P

Thievingcapesigcopy.png

Jeffery.png

07oct09231008dp3.png

Jad getting owned

07oct09231017fw4.png

Finally cape

07oct09231048xr5.png

It finally sinking in i got it :lol:

Hehehehe, I see myself chatting, I think i was like first to see it. So yeah, we were all very happy for you when you got it yesterday! Keep it up man! (Thanks again for teh arrowsies) \'

1000000/10.

matchboxtwentyf.jpg

Ii_Bows_Ii.png

Jump_GP is a fail merch clan.

*points to my sig* It is really a great achievement, but you should have gotten it awhile ago.

It's only been recently i've had my connection made faster so last time when i was at a 1mbps (megabites per second) connection i didn't attempt for it

Thievingcapesigcopy.png

Jeffery.png

*points to my sig* It is really a great achievement, but you should have gotten it awhile ago.

It's only been recently i've had my connection made faster so last time when i was at a 1mbps (megabites per second) connection i didn't attempt for it

Bahhh =;

What a lame excuse nubber, I got my first fire cape, (before the horribly dumb accident at iron dragons before I lost it and had to get another one sometime later) at 101 combat on my noob family computer several months before I got this laptop. and just so you know, that mouse on that computer spazs out at random and scrolls at a rediculously sloooow rate of speed.

So ya =; If you had really wanted the cape for as long as you say you have...you would have gotten it ages ago like some of the rest of us and spent several more tries attempting and failing at it for just those reasons.

So for all of that long winded explaination...what I think that im trying to say is...

Firecape at 101 combat over 13 months ago > firecape at 124 combat October 10thish 2007

and what all that means is....

DRUMINATOR17 > Jamesjeffery / (aka) / Jimbob(all your numbers)

So ya...

Peace out son :wink: <3:

Just a small, literally, tid bit of information, dont die with that dang cape its a pain to get it back, so make sure you always bring 1 click teles and your anti dragon shield to metal dragons so you dont get noobed up there like i did. :-#

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]