Very Hard F2P Quest-The Scourge Part 1~V1.4~20 Supporters

hbk_hossack

Hey, Im Tatanka_94. I recently saw a topic wanted a challenging F2p quest, so i decided to make one. So pleases, rate, suggest improvements and support. I will take all suggestions into consideration.

EDIT: V1.1

-Ammy Stats changed

-Stat requirements increased

-Experience lowered for reward

-P2P only reward added

-P2P questions in Test of Knowledge removed

EDIT: V1.2

-Scourge Domain Added

-Scourge Ring now F2p

EDIT: V1.3

-Experience increased

EDIT: V1.4

-Experience edited

-Magic Attack Bonus of the Scourge Battlestaff Lowered

EDIT: V1.5

-New rewards added

-Scourge Blade stats changed

New F2P Quest-The Scourge

Difficulty Level-Hard

Start Location-Speak to Oziach in Edgeville to see if he has any more quests

Required-

Quests: Demon Slayer, Restless Ghost, Rune Mysteries, Dragon Slayer, Imp Catcher

Skills: 60 Ranged, 60 Strength, 59 Magic, 60 Crafting, 70 Smithing, High Combat Stats

Items- Oziachs Bow, a good supply of all runes, 5 gold bars, 5 Mithril Bars, 6 Silver Bars, Steel Bar, 2 Rubies, Diamond Amulet (unstrung), Scourge Blade (e), Anorak Fur, Giant Wolf Claw

Monsters- Oziach (94), Giant Wolf (80), Anorak (2), Scourge Minion (67), Ancatan Shaman (95), Blaine the Berserk (70),

Walkthrough:

1. Starting Out

Go to north-east of Edgeville to Oziachs hut. Ask him if he has any new quests. He will laugh and say not for you. You reply back that you defeated Delrith. He will laugh again and say that was no big achievement. Next you will explain how you infiltrated the Black Knights Fortress and saved Falador. Once again Oziach chuckles and says that is a walk in the park compared to the quest he needs done. Then you will brag about how you defeated the evil vampire in Draynor Vampire. Oziach still doesnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t think youÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢re up for the job. You will then cry out you were the one who defeated Elvarg the Dragon. Oziach still doesnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t seem sure if you can pull off what he needs done. You then yell indignantly let me prove it to you, I can do anything you put me up to. Oziach finally agrees to give you a chance. But he needs you to pass a few tests first.

2. Test of Knowledge

Oziachs first test is a test of knowledge. You must answer a series of questions about Runescape history, races, cities, countries, guilds and legends. These are the questions he asks, they are multiple choice, the answers are in bold.

1. How long did the First Age last?

A. 4000 Years

B. 10, 000 Years

C. 100 Years

D. 1000 Years

2. The Fourth Age was the age ofÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ.

A. The Age of the God Wars

B. The Age of Mortals

C. The Age of Humans

D. The Age of Cabbage Patches

3. Till the end of what age did the Gnomes live underground?

A. The First Age

B. The Second Age

C. The Third Age

D. The Fourth Age

4. In the Legend of the Spirit of the Pass, what is the name of ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬Åone such warriorÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

38% of Tip.Iters put stupid made up statistics in their sigs. If you are one of the 62% that don't, put this in your sig.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you relised that some of the questions refer to members areas, while the quest is non-members?

Also, that ammy has crazy stats. 10+ strength and 10+ prayer, WHOA.

Make it so that it is a little less stronger, somewhere underneath the glory ammy. After all it is only F2P.

Lord of Lords and Shadow,

Lord Firer

You are awesome for putting "~Shadow" in your signature and not at the bottom of your posts

~Shadow

Have you relised that some of the questions refer to members areas, while the quest is non-members?

Also, that ammy has crazy stats. 10+ strength and 10+ prayer, WHOA.

Make it so that it is a little less stronger, somewhere underneath the glory ammy. After all it is only F2P.

Lord of Lords and Shadow,

Lord Firer

alright i wasn't realy sure how high high stats on an ammy were.

38% of Tip.Iters put stupid made up statistics in their sigs. If you are one of the 62% that don't, put this in your sig.

Hey! That sounds like a very good quest! I would do it if it comes out! the only level I'd need to train is smithing... my lowest f2p skill at lvl 47 lol

It is a very good idea! I support you! ::'

Ty Veyron for Siggy help!

Best f2p quest idea ive heard in a while...although some of the questions refer to members areas, and some i didnt even know.

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

I say put some 70+ requirments in there and I'll support it.

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

How about a bonus when you use the items together.

Also, make a little dungeon where you can fight mini scourge things that have some decent training and drops. (might be in there, but, it wasn't specifically noted)

How about some questions that aren't P2P related.

Also, you might want to make some reward P2P only so P2P whiners will shut up.

I support the quest.

The amulet of power has +6 in all stats except prayer which is 1. Here is my proposed stats for the amulet

Stab 7 Stab 7

Slash 7 Slash 7

Crush 7 Crush 7

Magic 7 Magic 7

Range 7 Range 7

Strength 7 Prayer 2

This creates a more powerful amulet than the power amulet, but, you will still prefer the glory over it.

tfssig.png

Might I remind you, World of Warcraft is copyrighted. This is lame, please do research on your new quest before you submit it. All the things are rigged, the name is lame, why do you go to Oziach, and why are some of the questions from members only places. Keep to one topic and try not to go out of the boundaries of F2p. And why did you make up some of the names. What the deuce is Avarrocka?!?!?!Some place JAgex made without my knowledge?

lolbx7.png

Main: Snw rifleman - FINISHED DESERT TRESURE 11/5/08 WOO

Just your typical asian who likes to play games =)

I don't support simply because of the rewards.

1. the scourge amulet would destroy the power amulet market

2. the exp for all the skills seriously needs to be toned down because it is even better than legends.

3. the "scourge blade" reminds me far too much of the sword "frostmourne" which you recieve during the campaign of Warcraft 3 for the humans. this leads me to believe the quest is completely derived from Warcraft lore.

Which leads to this question.

Did you really come up with this on your own?

Quote - Revenge is such a nasty thing that only breeds more vengeful souls, but in some situations revenge does not even need to be sought out, but only bided.

I'm gonna toss in my support for this thread. However, I hope to see a quest that is more mage-oriented sometime soon. And new spells that are enabled by such a quest. F2P Mage needs a serious balance check-up, seeing as they are on the short end right now at high levels.

~Mr. D. V. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Ooo...an actual f2p quest rather than a 'I think f2p needs another quest' post. Needs tidying up here and there, and adding some high requirements but otherwise well done =D> . Semi support.

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

I don't support simply because of the rewards.

1. the scourge amulet would destroy the power amulet market

2. the exp for all the skills seriously needs to be toned down because it is even better than legends.

3. the "scourge blade" reminds me far too much of the sword "frostmourne" which you recieve during the campaign of Warcraft 3 for the humans. this leads me to believe the quest is completely derived from Warcraft lore.

Which leads to this question.

Did you really come up with this on your own?

Yes I did, I've never played World of Warcraft and i know nothing about it. It's just a coincidence.

How about the courtyard is F2P where you can fight, but, P2P can use that portal that the leader fled into, and you follow them to their nesting grounds a ways and can fight some of the scourge. In the nesting ground, there are these attackable monsters. Eggs (don't fight back, High defence & low HP but guarded by soldiers, minions, flying scourges and will evolve into larva) Larva (If you wait too long, the larva will evolve into flying scourges), Flying scourges (final form), soldiers, minions, workers and Scourge Golems. The golem will be quite a tough monster, and you cannot use any prayer while in this godless zone.

There will be three damaged portals that have older/dieing nests where F2Pers can fight lower quantities of eggs, larva, flying scourges, solders minions. Hermit Scourges will only be found in these damaged portals. Hermits hide items away ranging from measly heaps of rubbish to large stashes of items that are semi valuable with gems, rings, decent cash piles, to strange new clothing and other weird equip ables. Hermits will dash out and collect loot if it is left on the ground too long and run back to their hidey holes. You can kill them if your fast and feeling ruthless, but, you could also be nice and help them, and they might help you.

They will be a bit crazy and eccentric and magpie-like. They are almost like the mad wizard in the Dragon Slayer quest and will weakly fight back if you attack them. If you help them, they are more likely to give you good information and show you some of their most prized possessions.

This idea of mine is completely optional of course.

By the way, I support :D

tfssig.png

How about the courtyard is F2P where you can fight, but, P2P can use that portal that the leader fled into, and you follow them to their nesting grounds a ways and can fight some of the scourge. In the nesting ground, there are these attackable monsters. Eggs (don't fight back, High defence & low HP but guarded by soldiers, minions, flying scourges and will evolve into larva) Larva (If you wait too long, the larva will evolve into flying scourges), Flying scourges (final form), soldiers, minions, workers and Scourge Golems. The golem will be quite a tough monster, and you cannot use any prayer while in this godless zone.

There will be three damaged portals that have older/dieing nests where F2Pers can fight lower quantities of eggs, larva, flying scourges, solders minions. Hermit Scourges will only be found in these damaged portals. Hermits hide items away ranging from measly heaps of rubbish to large stashes of items that are semi valuable with gems, rings, decent cash piles, to strange new clothing and other weird equip ables. Hermits will dash out and collect loot if it is left on the ground too long and run back to their hidey holes. You can kill them if your fast and feeling ruthless, but, you could also be nice and help them, and they might help you.

They will be a bit crazy and eccentric and magpie-like. They are almost like the mad wizard in the Dragon Slayer quest and will weakly fight back if you attack them. If you help them, they are more likely to give you good information and show you some of their most prized possessions.

This idea of mine is completely optional of course.

By the way, I support :D

great idea I'll use some of that :D I just working on that now