Does your Parent/Guardian play RS?

dsavi

My dad used to play, but he quit after a year. Username Skunda, if you want to look him up. He was pretty good,

In one year he got stats to challenge mine

Lots of money for a level 45

Nice crafting

etc. I don't think he would be on the highscores anymore, except for firemaking.

Does your parent play?

C2b6gs7.png

interesting topic in a way. but no.

having family know your hobbies is good, that way they can help to understand why you might wish to do something.

and your dad really did play for some time, a year is NOT a small amount of time.

of a kid who is addicted to WOW and his parents are as understand as some might be, but the kid is no angel him self.

This should probably be in questionaires but hey, I've done it a lot so i can't really say anything.

Anyway to answer your question: No. I don't know if i would still play if my parents did, it wouldn't be the same. I don't know it's hrd to explain but having them know everything and asking me about my woodcutting etc. i wouldn't really enjoy.

38% of Tip.Iters put stupid made up statistics in their sigs. If you are one of the 62% that don't, put this in your sig.

having family know your hobbies is good, that way they can help to understand why you might wish to do something.

and your dad really did play for some time, a year is NOT a small amount of time.

of a kid who is addicted to WOW and his parents are as understand as some might be, but the kid is no angel him self.

LOL, it does take a while to get a group for some instances, but he took it too far.

dmanxb7.jpg

Trix.--quit WoW as of 12/07

Thank you 4be2jue for the wonderful sig and avatar!

my cousins played rs, but i scared them out by killing this or getting them killed repeatedly. one time i payed a friend to kill my cousin (i know, i'm evil, deal with it :twisted: ). If my parents tried to play, i would take that Single Action Army that I wish I had and shoot all the computers.

?r=191108

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

Currently will be using my Oni Tsurugi account to attempt to get 99 on all free skills without spending any gp, just for the sake of doing so.

My father played for a bit. He never got members, and only played for a few months, griping about how much the game sucked all the way.

And yet, after 3-4 years of playing, I have 124+ Combat and nearly 1900 skill total... and his mining + smithing are still higher than me. >.<

LOL, it does take a while to get a group for some instances, but he took it too far.

the narration is best like (marble drop) or (domestic abuse), honestly this was funny i wish it was on video.

They don't like these "wastes of time" :XD: . Parents playing rs or any video games would serve a terrific win-win situation

Instead of the common time limitations, wouldn't it be better if parents had quotas like one godwars trip per day? Of course both will try and bend the limits as far as possible but it would be interesting to work with

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

that is one whiny kid. I don't care what you're doing you shouldn't be that disrespectfull to your parents. (what is WOW btw?)

Psycho1701-P1.gifPsycho1701-P2.gif

that is one whiny kid. I don't care what you're doing you shouldn't be that disrespectfull to your parents. (what is WOW btw?)

Check here and here

dmanxb7.jpg

Trix.--quit WoW as of 12/07

Thank you 4be2jue for the wonderful sig and avatar!

• 11 months later...

Oh I wish. My dad likes shooters too much to play RuneScape. :P

If my Dad did (my mom doesn't like games lol), I'd be stoked cause I'd love to have a person to play with. And I'd love to chat with a person irl about RuneScape gosh darned it! (Plus, he's a stock broker and would rock at GE merching :P )

r2kuft.gif

Click Here for my RSOF 99 Construction G&A thread! Post your support!

• 2 months later...