Most and Least "Respectable" Skill Capes

Mr_Adam

Personally, I repect the time given and dedication to get 99 in any skill, even if it was bought.

But which cape do you believe least repectable, and most respectable?

And what's your favorite cape and why :P ? Got any for yourself?

Here's the skills:

Agility

Attack

Defense

Hitpoints

Strength

Construction

Cooking

Crafting

Farming

Firemaking

Fishing

Fletching

Herblore

Hunter

Magic

Mining

Prayer

Ranged

Runecrafting

Slayer

Smithing

Thieving

Woodcutting

Quest

Format:

Most Respectable

Least Respectable

Favorite/Why

Got any for yourself

this thread?

other than that, calling a skillcape "least admirable" really is something done in ignorance, by someone who has no skillcapes themselves. in fact, on the above thread, someone was bold enough to say that he didn't like cooking because he got 5 levels in a short amount of time...

Most Respectable - Slayer. Requires immense patience, determination, and time. Can't be bought.

Least Respectable - Cooking. Buy fish. Use fish on fire > wait for a minute > repeat until out of fish. Sell/buy more fish and repeat until desired level.

Most Respectable: slayer (because i will most likely never get it)

Least Respectable: fletching/cooking (because an achievement held by 25000 other players is not impressive in my book)

Favorite/Why: construction because it allows for sooo many uses

Got any for yourself: construction, defense and I'm getting very close to one (but that's a secret :wink: )

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

Most Respectful- Fishing, Woodcutting, mining, herblore, slayer, construction, and smithing. I know herblore, construction and smithing can be bought, but they take an awful lot of money, and you have to either merchant or do skills to get that money.

Least Respectful- Fletching, Cooking, FM, Hunter. Hunter may take a month or two to get from 63-99, but it seems a common goal, which many reach. I do respect it because it can bring in money for construction, herblore, and smithing...

Favorite- I'd have to say Fishing. I really enjoy fishing ever since I saw a guide on how good Barbarian Village fishing is, and even doing that way, you can probably make 1-2m faster in F2P than merchanting, starting with nothing.

Do you have any?- I know I don't really respect FM, but it's only 1.8m or so, saving up for it on my skiller, but right now no.

Jmclark911.png

Jmclark911.png

Sorry for not looking to see other thread subject guys.

Oh and I forgot to include my picks.

Most Respectable - RuneCrafting. Even with runners takes so much immense time. Good Luck Solidus!

Least respectable - Cooking, same reason as mikechild.

Favorite/Why? - Firemaking, its so hawt and I love the emote <3:

Got any for Myself - No... Im getting 99wc but now im free so its almost impossible with bots. But when im membs again, ill get the yews for, get 99fm with them, and 99 fletching too :thumbsup:

Most Respectable- Mining. I pick this over slayer because you can AFK slayer, and this requires constant clicking.

Least Respectable-Cooking. You don't do much of anything, and its just too easy. It is good for a first 99 though, because the first 99 is the hardest, and after 99 cooking you know how far you need to go to get a 99, so you are confident you can get others.

Favorite/Why-Thieving. I love the skill, and I keep having thoughts about getting into the top 100....

Got any for yourself-Cooking/Thieving. Was going for cooking before the capes. Got Thieving cause I fell in love with Plunder, while trying to get 53 for DT. Still haven't got around to that.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

Most Respectable: Mining

over 500,000 clicks, unAFKable, constant danger

Least Respectable: Strength

It has over 20,000 people with it and is afkable all the way with guthans at bandits.

Favorite/Why: Smithing, cause you can make full rune!

Got any for yourself: Smithing

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

Most Respectable: Runecraft

Least Respectable: Cooking

Favorite/Why: Rc, because the cape/emote owns and its minimal xp/hr

Got any yourself: Firemaking, cooking and fletching

Doomy edit: I like sheep

Most Respectable: Mining, requires alot of clicking. Also bores me to death.

Least Respectable: Fletching/cooking, they are both easy.

Favorite/Why:Herblore, i like the look of the cape. :P

Got any for yourself:Thieving, Cooking, in the future fishing.

pan.png

Just reposting the template so people can be reminded if they don't wanna read the whole post :P (Don't worry I'm that lazy too)

Most Respectable:

Least Respectable:

Favorite/Why?:

Got Any For Yourself?:

Most Respectable: Mining

over 500,000 clicks, unAFKable, constant danger

Least Respectable: Strength

It has over 20,000 people with it and is afkable all the way with guthans at bandits.

Favorite/Why: Smithing, cause you can make full rune!

Got any for yourself: Smithing

i agree with the mining one, also RC is very respectable if you dont use runners since you have to make over 1mil runes. strength is a lot harder and takes much much longer to get than 99 cooking, fletching, firemaking.

Assassin1357.png

Most Respectable: slayer (because i will most likely never get it)

Least Respectable: fletching/cooking (because an achievement held by 25000 other players is not impressive in my book)

Favorite/Why: construction because it allows for sooo many uses

Got any for yourself: construction, defense and I'm getting very close to one (but that's a secret :wink: )

*cough* RUNECRAFTING *cough*

sig.gif