The Test of Friendship Thread

Bubsa

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you were really my friend, you would come with me to prison.

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

If you're really my friend, you'll come to my birthday party :P

If you're really my friend, you'll be in the car when I take my first test-drive.

If you're really my friend, you'll eat the food I cook.

summersignature.png angel2w.gif

"A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do"

[Currently playing: K1ll L1f3]

If you were really my friend, you would come with me to prison.

That's harsh, it'd have to be a REALLY good friend... But I think I could do it. Though.. The crime you commit to get jailed should cause minimal damage to any outsiders who don't understand your motives

Think if you got incarcerated in a different prison facility than your friend for like 2 years <.< But I think the judges do honor convicts' pleas to be incarcerated near their home/with a friend/brother etc.

If you;re really my friend you'll take a shot of vanilla extract :-X Taht stuff is awful...believe me... :-X

i dared my sis's bf to do that once

he was at the kitchen sink for a good few hours xD

yea, well, um, I did it of my own accord :oops:

If you're really my friend you'll loudly ask the drug store cashier, during a busy time, what they have for extreme irregularity.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

If you are really my friend then you will stop asking your ridiculous and unreasonable "If you are really my friend.." requests, because a good friend doesn't ask his buddy to "eat yellow snow" for his personal pleasure.

From what I've seen, if you're one of Bubsa's real life friends chances are you've done a lot more wacked out things then eating yellow snow. :-#

2lcpxm8.jpg

If you were really my friend, you would juggle this soggy crepe......

Don't ask...

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

If you're really my friend, you'll close a pair of pliers onto the contacts of an open electrical socket... I actually did that once. :)
Course you did. :^o

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

If you're really my friend you'll wander around a restaurant asking people for their parsley...in spanish if you're hispanic \'

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

angel2w.gif

If you're really my friend you'll go up to JK Rowling and ask her if she thinks you would have been Dumbledores type.

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

If you're my friend, you'll sit in a chair adjacent to mine and hold my hand while we simultaneously get our nipples pierced. :P

It's just like child birth, only less blood :XD:

*Stops stealing Bubsa's thunder*

whalenuke.png

angel2w.gif

I'd be getting one of your friends to say: If you're my friend you'd stop visiting the TIF's. I don't think you have it in you Bubsa. :P :wink: