Band

Guest Pintendo

I play trumpet. Only 3 in my band. We don't really have first/second/third chairs...

I also play piano/keyboard from time to time, depending on what our conductor wants.

(I'm pretty sure this should go in MM&TV though)

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

I play Alto Sax and have played since 5th grade, currently in 9th. I was first chair in 7th and 8th, but now we have 120+ band people, so no chairs. I am also the only Alto with a Black Sax. 8-)

trade ya my gold sax for it =P~

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I play Alto Sax and have played since 5th grade, currently in 9th. I was first chair in 7th and 8th, but now we have 120+ band people, so no chairs. I am also the only Alto with a Black Sax. 8-)

trade ya my gold sax for it =P~

I think i'll pass. ::'

I play trumpet, and am 1st. It's getting pretty damn hard compared to the 2nd and 3rd. The notes are not the problem but more the how loud i have to make it. We used to have two big guys playing 1st, but they graduated, so now it leaves me and another guy (who rarely shows up) to. So I'm alone making the big sounds while the second and thirds are a little intimidated for some reason and have a hard time.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

I play tenor sax. There's 4 bands in my school, and of the three tenor's in the one I play in I'm the best. I get a lot of solo's but most of them have way too many chord changes for me to keep up (180 tempo, 4/4 time, and 2 beats per chord). Whoever writes the pieces that we play was underestimates middle and high schoolers abilities to read music, and way overestimates thier abilities to play improv.

mrE.png

"We will certainly not be gaining money or members with this update. Instead, we are doing this for the good of the game, which is as dear to our hearts as it is to you."

- JAGEX, December 13, 2007

I play tenor sax. There's 4 bands in my school, and of the three tenor's in the one I play in I'm the best. I get a lot of solo's but most of them have way too many chord changes for me to keep up (180 tempo, 4/4 time, and 2 beats per chord). Whoever writes the pieces that we play was underestimates middle and high schoolers abilities to read music, and way overestimates thier abilities to play improv.

You wanna see hard music? Look up the song Tell-Tale Heart by Key Poulan. That is our field show this year. Look at the Mvt.1 and 3 Alto part, then tell me you still have it hard. Im only a Freshman too.

5 years with the trombone, 2 with the trumpet. First chair throughout 8th grade, several trombone solos in Advanced Band. Being a freshman now, I'm back at the bottom, third chair, in both Marching and Jazz Band. Our marching band took first in the region in our divison at the first competition, and the next one's this Saturday. Our field show's kinda weird but the judges and audiences love it, so it's cool.

Band is fun. :D

sig2.jpg

I play guitar in a band with my friends (drums, another guitarist and a bassist), me and the other guitarists switch who plays lead and rhytm on what songs, but I usually play lead. It's a pain finding a singer though, everyone seems to be too shy to come try out..

99 Slayer since August 2007.

I play a bit of guitar, me and my friends are hoping to start a band when we all have somewhat equal experience. We have people who play instruments, we just need a singer for our soon-to-be-band. Our would-be-bassist might sing as he is the only one out of us all that can actually sing, but he says he can't sing, so bleh, dunno.