Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Got this earlier today.

69herbloreiu4.png

Also got this just now.

70herbloregz3.png

Finally 70 Herblore!

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

4kba0.png

chompyhathr4.png

Finally it's all over. Thank you so much Xecer, without your guide I would never have even started hunting those silly birds. :lol:

If you wanna see it I've put the vid on YouTube(Sorry for the lack of editing or music, I will re-post all my vids when I get Vegas), linky

Don't play with fire!

Murfy.gif

18,200th to 99 Defence!

[hide=]z0mgancientsah5.jpg[/hide]

Just saw this at castlewars in world 157 or something :shock:

This was the best pic I could get to fit them in but some of them were standing on each other. Apparently they were looking for elephants :P

I was kinda glad they didn't come into the game to be honest.

100% Cw Ftw.

We were having a 15v15 war, yeah thats only 15 of us, theres around 66 of us in all ;) [/img]

Looks like cwl. Did it happen to be against them?

Nah it was 100%CW vs CWH, we won 3-0 then 2-1, pretty convincing win, but our next war is vs CWL

P.s Why was my other image removed? it wasn't a bad image, and was quoted by others and not removed there.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

At last!

[hide=]50 tasks complete:

50tasks.png

Finally I can make slayer helmets and I decided to get a ring since I plenty of spare points:

slayerringandslayerhelmet.png

Finally on my head:

slayerhelmet.png

And my talking head:

slayerhelmettalkinghead.png[/hide]

That's my little slayer goal complete, and now I'm less than 150k away from 99 attack!! I've set myself a little challenge of getting 70 summoning before 99 attack, shouldn't be too hard to do!

Dark_Jab.png

080628191713kx6.png

wow.... :o :shock:

I am terrible at barbarian assult, well, maybe not terrible, but i always get stuck with healer and i try my best, but sometimes i dont heal them on time :(

Hopefully when i get my membership back (According to mail-in FAQs, it should be in by tomorrow) i will have better luck and get me a torso :thumbsup:

...hopefully... :pray:

btw, nice 99 summoning =D>

mostorganized2.jpg

4cbc39f2_e406_2d21.gif

[hide=]

Looks like cwl. Did it happen to be against them?

Nah it was 100%CW vs CWH, we won 3-0 then 2-1, pretty convincing win, but our next war is vs CWL

P.s Why was my other image removed? it wasn't a bad image, and was quoted by others and not removed there.

[/hide]

Oh no just deleted it because it had nothing to do about what I was talking about. Hope to see you at the cwl event.

And to the guy with the summon that's easy just try to do anything like bank. L

Getting another sig

[removed]

I was most pleasantly surprised to find I had enough charms to get me to level 70 summoning and soooooo:

Summoning69.png

Summoning70.png

Summoning70rewards.png

And that also means that I at long last have all skills 70+!!!

allskills70.png

I may try to push for 99 Attack tonight, or I may leave it until tomorrow, haven't really chosen yet!

Dark_Jab.png

080628191141fq3.png

Ignore the noob gear, I'm saving all my gee pees right now. ILY Zilly... It was about time though, 350 kills with only 1 SS.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

4kba0.png

chompyhathr4.png

Finally it's all over. Thank you so much Xecer, without your guide I would never have even started hunting those silly birds. :lol:

If you wanna see it I've put the vid on YouTube(Sorry for the lack of editing or music, I will re-post all my vids when I get Vegas), linky

Impressive achievement. I always wanted to do that but never got around to it. Im not doing it now since the summon helms look the same..

I shaw leave the pics there cos its actually best thing I seen in ages.

Oh and your link dont work btw.

Jad noprayed with recoils. Yes this is real.

The Murder21 and U A E X Pker have both already seen it and gave me gratz... and murder gave me the entangle challenge which I'm trying to figure out a plan for. >_>

EDIT: It would be nice if we had a forum for videos and pictures :$

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!