Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

EDIT

I don't think they'll bring other dragon armour this fast ingame, without some of a warning. Dragon bars the same, you could make something out of those then...

I HOPE its a new max lvl you can train to, but I guess its just an addy/rune dragon. New quest nessecary to get there/kill them.

Deaddutch.png

Collected 270 sq'irks at about 30/hour for 75-80 thieving. Got 75 to 80 in 3.5 minutes, 810k xp. That's 13.8m xp/hour. :D

2q8aczb.jpg

And yes. That's a german world. A 50 pop pvp world. Due to the helloween sorceress garden tele loads of people started randomly messing up the elementals. Haven't seen anyone in this world yet. :mrgreen:

Imagine with brawling gloves in a PVP world.. :shock:

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

Collected 270 sq'irks at about 30/hour for 75-80 thieving. Got 75 to 80 in 3.5 minutes, 810k xp. That's 13.8m xp/hour. :D

2q8aczb.jpg

And yes. That's a german world. A 50 pop pvp world. Due to the helloween sorceress garden tele loads of people started randomly messing up the elementals. Haven't seen anyone in this world yet. :mrgreen:

Explain how you did this? I would like some thieving experience myself :P

Oh my, I thought you said you got 270 sqirks in 30 minutes/hour. :oops:

flodderlolzq3.jpg

please tell me im not the only one finding this funny <3:

Played since February 2001

alexrn2vh6.jpg

13th to 30 hunting

firemaking cape achieved 6th August 2008_-_-_-_Quest cape achieved 19th August 2009

^ Pker joke is unamusing. Lol'ing at the extreme prejudice of this entire forum against pkers :lol:

O yeah because this:

rsdeadzm5.png

should make us all think PKers aren't to be teased! :P

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

^ Pker joke is unamusing. Lol'ing at the extreme prejudice of this entire forum against pkers :lol:

O yeah because this:

rsdeadzm5.png

:lol:

Retired Tip.It Crew Mapper.

O yeah because this:

rsdeadzm5.png

1) Learn the difference between your E key and your A key. First 3 letters of my name aren't that hard.

2) Sorry for expressing my opinion, god forbid I do that eh? And quite truly, it is when RS died, it lost its uniqueness. No other game had PvP where you got the other's loot in such a widespread area (BH is flawed but I'm afraid it's the best we'll ever get unless the RWT crusades end). PvP worlds healed this extremely slightly (WoW has the same experience without the loot), but old wild will always be wanted more.

Hevendor_Guy.png

rsdeadzm5.png

There's cake through here, apparently.

O yeah because this:

rsdeadzm5.png

1) Learn the difference between your E key and your A key. First 3 letters of my name aren't that hard.

2) Sorry for expressing my opinion, god forbid I do that eh? And quite truly, it is when RS died, it lost its uniqueness. No other game had PvP where you got the other's loot in such a widespread area (BH is flawed but I'm afraid it's the best we'll ever get unless the RWT crusades end). PvP worlds healed this extremely slightly (WoW has the same experience without the loot), but old wild will always be wanted more.

runescape is still qnique, just not in the way the pkers want it to be... no pking > rwt.. well not the time to discuss

alexrn2vh6.jpg

13th to 30 hunting

firemaking cape achieved 6th August 2008_-_-_-_Quest cape achieved 19th August 2009

O yeah because this:

rsdeadzm5.png

It was like... a year ago! Get over it already. :roll:

tifsiggy.jpg

just figured i'd drop this *drops and runs*

rsdeadzm5ch5.png

the truth ^

alexrn2vh6.jpg

13th to 30 hunting

just figured i'd drop this *drops and runs*

rsdeadzm5ch5.png

the truth ^

Yup, I sure don't miss the autoers, even though they did keep my skilling prices down.

EDIT: I've posted too much without any non-quoted pictures:

screenshot273pk8.png

tifsiggy.jpg

Big quote from above

[hide=]

081028213703we4.png

A new room just past the brutal greens in the ancient cavern, has unusable anvils & metal dragon heads...

Mabye hint at the new "hardest quest" thing, or mabye adamant/runite dragons?

Other opinions?

dragon bars

No...not dragon bars, 99 smithing is already used for rune, so it wouldnt make sense.

I kinda see how it could be for addy drags, makes sense and maybe they come out next month? We could finally get drag kite!! Or maybe just to kill that idea it is for new quest??

Possible new max level? Like 150? Also maybe new brutal dragons now we only have green brutal, and it's 227 I think... Imagine black brutal dragon! Like level 600-650?

[/hide]

Maybe Dragon bars could be rewarded from this new quest . Then the dragon bars could be smithed into a D PLATE by those with 99 smithing and who have completed this new quest. Or... Smithing minigame judging by the amount of anvils.

I think you'd be able to put shoulder pads etc on dragon chainbodies, using those anvils.

2ijlpqx.png

Goal reached. Next goal: 65 Prayer!

And as of right now, I have 85 levels left until Top 200 F2p List!

Go me! :thumbsup:

O_O !!! If I were you, I would just level melee some 30 times lol

aporia.png

95/99 Summoning

95/99 Slayer

[hide=This is what you look like when you play RS too long]2vvq0z4.jpg[/hide]

2ijlpqx.png

Goal reached. Next goal: 65 Prayer!

And as of right now, I have 85 levels left until Top 200 F2p List!

Go me! :thumbsup:

O_O !!! If I were you, I would just level melee some 30 times lol

Woah.. What's your combat lvl?

PS: Just made this new siggy :D

16185_s.gif

O yeah because this:

rsdeadzm5.png

I'm gonna have to admit that you're right. The old wilderness was something very unique and special compared to other games.

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

[hide=Big [wagon] Quote Train]

O yeah because this:

rsdeadzm5.png

I'm gonna have to admit that you're right. The old wilderness was something very unique and special compared to other games.

[/hide]

:lol: "Extreme prejudice"

I say we gather 'em up and burn 'em at a stake,

Also the game didn't die, although thanks to your signature any chance of people (such as yourself) moving on died.

Theres a fine line between not listening and not caring,

I like to think I walk this line every day.

Pinning blame on Jagex is like trying to put pants on an old man.

You both know he needs them, but he'll just keep dancing around, avoiding them at all costs.