Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

You can actually. There are bounty worlds and just PvP worlds. Go to world select page and there's a filter for PvP worlds. ( Where the 3 circles are, 3rd one has to be green ;) ).

Are you joking or being serious?

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

You can actually. There are bounty worlds and just PvP worlds. Go to world select page and there's a filter for PvP worlds. ( Where the 3 circles are, 3rd one has to be green ;) ).

My thoughts exactly. I think he's being serious though :wall:

Sumondskull6.png

Again Sharksman. THIS IS NOT A BLOG!

'Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!' And he is its his Screenshots of Rs. doesnt matter what they are dude. Stop flamming him ffs...

i think the title is misleading then. how would you feel if i posted every single thing i did? whether itd be get a rune full helm drop or kill the mole solo or get a random fletch level.

the point is, post the significant things and dont flood the thread with random junk. or,if you do feel like posting interesting stuff, condense it into one picture in MS paint and just plaste the sections you want us to see

I don't see where it's written how many pictures per person is allowed, so let him post.

The subject of the pics wasn't the problem, it was the fact he made 3 posts for 3 pics :|

THANK YOU! Now stop nagging me for yelling at Sharksman for a GOOD reason.

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

Uhm,I remember seeing pictures people PK'ing in Slayer Cave etc, so what's the deal?

090820174523.png

2nd pair this week...

So yeah. I'm rich now <3:

Hot grats, but go for #3 :P

Can't atm.. see that Ace begging for a gs? See that sgs im wielding? Yeah gotta get on da good side of da ladies ;)

1288581197250-1.jpg

Uhm,I remember seeing pictures people PK'ing in Slayer Cave etc, so what's the deal?

Guys I think he was being serious.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

I don't understand what was wrong with my post? You can do PvP outside Edge on some worlds, can't you :S?

He ment he wanted to do it on a BH world, so that there would be no one else there. So he could have all the trees to himself. Keep in mind that most tipiters, especially in this section of the forum, know almost everything, if not everything, about the game. Nothing should ever have to be given an answer as simple as "go to a pvp world." =/

No more talking about this though, it's just spamming up the thread.

Sumondskull6.png

Again Sharksman. THIS IS NOT A BLOG!

'Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!' And he is its his Screenshots of Rs. doesnt matter what they are dude. Stop flamming him ffs...

i think the title is misleading then. how would you feel if i posted every single thing i did? whether itd be get a rune full helm drop or kill the mole solo or get a random fletch level.

the point is, post the significant things and dont flood the thread with random junk. or,if you do feel like posting interesting stuff, condense it into one picture in MS paint and just plaste the sections you want us to see

I don't see where it's written how many pictures per person is allowed, so let him post.

He was talking about the poster posting three pictures in independent posts, resulting in a triple post. Everything is cool now.
hopesolopatriot.jpg

laura0077

---

I dont see any where in this topic saying you cant post more than one Picture after you posted a previous one..?

You know all im saying is leave the poor dude alone he is posting his RuneScape Pictures in a Runescape ScreenShot Thread there for there is no need for people to flame him over it.

Unspam: NOTHING

koolcookie0.png

Goals: 15m Slayer xp | 85 Herblore | 75+ All Stats | Chaotic Rapier | 125k/200k Tokens

laura0077

---

I dont see any where in this topic saying you cant post more than one Picture after you posted a previous one..?

You know all im saying is leave the poor dude alone he is posting his RuneScape Pictures in a Runescape ScreenShot Thread there for there is no need for people to flame him over it.

He made 3 [bleep]ing posts in a row, while he could do it in one post. If you aren't allowed to double post, then you may not triple post either. Now shut up.

2j3qh46.jpg

laura0077

---

No one is flaming anyone; it caused an annoyance in the thread and it was fixed. I then tried to help out the other guy because everyone was commenting on his statement. I don't see why a discussion evolved.
hopesolopatriot.jpg

ballerplaya192412.png

ballerplaya193246.png

Smithing brawlers :P

do you get ambushed a lot?

Never saw a single person (except when banking in edge). It took roughly 2 minutes a trip (36 bars used at 600 xp ea) I got bored after 5 trips so I stopped lol. I would be 65 by now otherwise.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]