Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

atomnobots.png

IRONIC!?

New sig.

how stupid can you get? should be an IQ requirement to be on this forum. faked btw.

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

atomnobots.png

IRONIC!?

New sig.

He didnt bot, why are people always against him? Just because he has a 99 you cant even dream off doesnt mean he botted.

Geesh.. envy these days is troublesome...

It's like some RSOFers forgot to go back to their holes.

Eejits.png

"Football is a simple game made complicated by people who should know better."

atomnobots.png

IRONIC!?

New sig.

He didnt bot, why are people always against him? Just because he has a 99 you cant even dream off doesnt mean he botted.

i remember when this thread was about cool runescape pictures that i could look at all night with a bowl of cornflakes and not stupid kiddy drama every 5 pages.

here's a cool runescape picture for like-minded individuals. now take your drama elsewhere.

besteverpkeb0.png

story: Davanovich (I think it was) was crossing to the monastery to recharge his prayer inbetween tasks and got caught in the wildy section just north of oziach's house (before the ditch). not my pic.

i remember when this thread was about cool runescape pictures that i could look at all night with a bowl of cornflakes and not stupid kiddy drama every 5 pages.

I couldn't agree more! I love this thread, but all this damn dr000matac commentary is seriously annoying, all the PKing flames and spamming "faked" all the time. Also, it's more like 5 times every page.

Unspam:

fvwdaf.jpg

250k, not too bad. Nechs are a pretty good task, too.

Also, I'm sick of all the quote chains.

PUT QUOTED PICTURES IN HIDE TAGS. SHORTEN YOUR QUOTE CHAIN, ESPECIALLY IF THE FIRST FEW HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT YOU'RE SAYING.

Seriously!!! The last 6 posts contained the SAME picture! It makes scrolling through this thread annoying. I saw it already! Put it in goddamn hide tags! It literally takes 5 seconds!!

[/rant]

When you go feather dragon god, you never go back.

[hide=PK]

atomnobots.png

IRONIC!?

New sig.

here's a cool runescape picture for like-minded individuals. now take your drama elsewhere.

besteverpkeb0.png

story: Davanovich (I think it was) was crossing to the monastery to recharge his prayer inbetween tasks and got caught in the wildy section just north of oziach's house (before the ditch). not my pic.

[/hide]

Holy o_O, who carries blue phat n 8,5m while slaying >.>

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

[hide=PK]
atomnobots.png

IRONIC!?

New sig.

besteverpkeb0.png

[/hide]

Looks alot more like a lure to me because of the people stood there etc wouldn't be there to admire the sheep.

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

[hide=PK]
atomnobots.png

IRONIC!?

New sig.

besteverpkeb0.png

[/hide]

Was probably a lure tbh, used to get you to come there and then you'd get barraged to death.

Yeah I think it was, makes more sense looking at his inv and stuff, I just always heard he was caught while passing through the wildy to recharge pray. good times!

Yeah I think it was, makes more sense looking at his inv and stuff, I just always heard he was caught while passing through the wildy to recharge pray. good times!

I almost cash buyingg a green mask to that back in 05 due to the same thing but I banked the cash on the way up and took out burnt fish.

He asked me do you have the money and to come and trade I just said yes, walked forward and lolled.

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

I almost cash buyingg a green mask to that back in 05 due to the same thing but I banked the cash on the way up and took out burnt fish.

He asked me do you have the money and to come and trade I just said yes, walked forward and lolled.

I did lose a green mask to that lure, was wearing full dharok's at the time, luckily whacked on protect prayer to save the set, but lost the mask.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

This is for the people who didn't believe me -.-

jidvrq.png

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.