Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Also did Regicide, but my bunyip was too far a way and and appeared right next to me as the reward screen opened, so I couldn't take a picture. Turns out Regicide is the worst quest I've ever done. Underground Pass was surprisingly easy. Only failed once in there. :D I did all those quests just to unlock Dark Beasts ::'

Fear Mourning's Ends Part 2. I did it without a quest guide and it took me literally 4 days and 75+ 4 dose pray pots to do. You have been warned. :twisted:

Unspam:

lvl100combatedit.jpg

:thumbsup:

Edit: Whoops, my bad on the horrible crop.

Tecmaster532.png
Tecmaster532.png
lm9dzxe3.png
Owner of the Quest Point Cape

Wanted to go, but couldn't work out the time converter. Also, did you change it to 5 pm instead of 6? Because when I used a different converted, due to daylight savings or some nonsense it told me that 6 pm gmt was 2 pm my time.

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

wow this took forever the drop rate is close to that of a dragon left half

also for all of you who woundering it came from a lvl 48 and i had a ring of wealth on when it droped.

090912152932y.png

total junk i got while camping for pick

090912153303.png

a4d6cf8282.png

100122210315.png

also for all of you who woundering it came from a lvl 48 and i had a ring of wealth on when it droped.

090912152932y.png

090912153303.png

That's all I needed to know :thumbup:

090912152932y.png

090912153303.png

That's all I needed to know :thumbup:

decided to try wealth was only there for like less then 2 hours b4 it droped also

a4d6cf8282.png

100122210315.png

*Late response time*

I wish Alpha would come back. He's moved on to WoW, sadly.

zxqzwo.png

Yeah, I miss Alpha too, he gave me like 2M ages ago. He said he wasn't ever going to play WoW, but what do you know... He doesn't even get on AIM anymore. :(

R.I.P Shiva and The Old Nite

Visit My Huge Goals!!! <---- Click This

My Pk Gallery

supdefnubew6.png

GWD: 3x Saradomin Sword, 2x Saradomin Hilt, 2X B Boots, 1x Tasset, 2X B Plate, 2X Shard, 1X D Med

TDs: 3x Solo Claws, 1x Solo Armour Piece

99 Untrimmed HP, 0% Pc'd and before Soul Wars -- Trimmed July 1, 2009

First Untrimmed HP Cape to 96 summon, top 300 to 96 summon

Proud owner of the strength, magic, range, and hitpoints capes.

Spa_Ins/LOLCANADA on IRC.

D pics are more common from the level 48s, according to the KB and according to several players whose pics I've seen. They are already down to ~8m street price. In another week, they'll be pure junk and a week after that they'll probably settle around 2-3m.

td2sig.jpg

D pics are more common from the level 48s, according to the KB and according to several players whose pics I've seen. They are already down to ~8m street price. In another week, they'll be pure junk and a week after that they'll probably settle around 2-3m.

Artifical demand, desirable item, people say i'll get a dragon pickaxe and get 99 mining, I say have you tryed mining lately, just use a rune one, granite rocks don't spawn enough quickly.

[/crash]

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

Artifical demand, desirable item, people say i'll get a dragon pickaxe and get 99 mining, I say have you tryed mining lately, just use a rune one, granite rocks don't spawn enough quickly.

[/crash]

Exactly, I actually said this on RSOF and the responses I was getting were "we get a longer break between mining 3 ores" and I say "... -.- "

Best Rubik's cube time solve: 27.81 seconds.

Completed Facebook Tetris Marathon (670k score)

2000+ total with 5 99's, fletching, cooking, attack, thieving and firemaking

[/crash]

i dont plan on selling mine worked to hard to get it just going to keep for stars or when i do train mining

a4d6cf8282.png

100122210315.png

Need Help:

I got all this runes from slayer, ima buy more chaos and water to match up those death runes. I want to know about how many charms im gonna get from those casts? plz say about 2k+ :ohnoes:

090912182924.png

jr_n.png

|99 Attack|99 Strenght|99 Defence|99 Constitution|99 Range|

|99 Construction|99 Fletching|

"...teh blog..."

Need Help:

I got all this runes from slayer, ima buy more chaos and water to match up those death runes. I want to know about how many charms im gonna get from those casts? plz say about 2k+ :ohnoes:

090912182924.png

Ummmm 6k deaths = 3k casts. It is approx 230 crims per 1k casts, so 690 crims.