Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

51uakp.png

Only when I start to seriosuly train slayer, of course. I can't buy any.

I'll be naiive and say people are either buying c-balls or investing in them for the new slayer monster...

The new dwarves (that drop the d pick) caused a massive surge in the demand for cannonballs, since the area is multi-combat. The other reason is simple inflation, caused by the PvP artifacts. Almost all consumables have risen, and cannonballs are no exception.

td2sig.jpg

mmm...

I hate the inflation, that has to be fixed somehow. Those of us that don't care to do PvP (or abuse the system, like most do) are getting screwed...

Might have to reserve c-balls for Kalphites and Black demons only, was going to buy them for Spectres...

When you go feather dragon god, you never go back.

Oh for - sake on cannonballs. Thats ANOTHER item merchs are effecting me on. Theres too much damn cash in this game atm.

-

Farming recently. #13 maybe I forget. I purposly tried to avoid seeing the emote properly until I did it first time myself. Obviously I have had glimpses as its impossible to avoid but this first time I seen it throughout properly. Its nice.

Farmingcapeemotepost.png

Farmingcapeback.png

mmm...

I hate the inflation, that has to be fixed somehow. Those of us that don't care to do PvP (or abuse the system, like most do) are getting screwed...

Might have to reserve c-balls for Kalphites and Black demons only, was going to buy them for Spectres...

Spectres will more than pay for your c-balls.

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

mmm...

I know that, money is hardly going to be a problem for my last 3.5 slayer levels. The problem is that I can't buy them... I've had an offer in for around 2 hours now and not a sinlge one has ben bought. These ARE at max.

When you go feather dragon god, you never go back.

mmm...

It's not that you can't afford them. It's that you can't buy them.

zerkerlol.png

^ pretty interesting graph :P

Earthquake?

Darn, should have bought some while they were in the negatives. Getting paid to buy items ftw? ::'

seetons.png

Feel free to HYT me in-game =)

~~3,483rd to 99 Thieving, Feb 22, 2008~~

"There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want." - Calvin (& Hobbes)

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/3473/zerkerlol.png

^ pretty interesting graph :P

Earthquake?

Darn, should have bought some while they were in the negatives. Getting paid to buy items ftw? ::'

Actually, looking at the size of those graph lines the prices would still be around ~1m.

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots

xdgj9g.png

wtf that aint what i wanted

4vi7o9.png

im getting gud at dis :twss:

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

surgery235657.png

surgery235735.png

First time having 30m on this account.

Do you randomly sell when you can or you wait for updates?

I basically swap every 4-6 hours. I created a program which sms's me every 4-6 hours as well so I know when to check the ge.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]