Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

edimmu.png

1-72 dunge and first one I've seen. Of course it dropped nothing good.

From the empty days of hope, deny the darkness
Follow my voice, we'll run far away from here

If only to hide, to escape this life
And live forever, forever in the sun

Berserkerring4.png

Quite surprising I got this, I've been pretty dry with the drops lately. I died shortly after this and Fatbirdd my partner blessed thank goodness. I came back and solo maged for awhile but didn't get anything else drop wise.

Low_C.png

attkspot.png

This just feels unfairly fast. Credits to muggiwhplar for the idea. I just optimized it for higher levels.

Teleport to ape atoll. Equip greegree. Restore pray. Go down trap door. Summon familiar if necessary. Sip a dose of extreme attack and strength. Activate 5% strength and protect from melee.

Train for 15 minutes. Sip one dose of super prayer potion when your prayer gets low (2 doses of regular are required to last the full time).

Teleport to karamja (for aggressiveness). Pick a banana. Repeat.

When summoning points and/or familiar runs out, teleport to castle wars, recharge, and use one of those extra bananas to teleport back to ape atoll. Pick two bananas next time.

95-105k attack xp per hour.

lalalasig2.png

2 down, 4 to go :roll:

purplephat2.png

Hax.

Levon.png Bladewing.png

It's great you know what you're talking about rustiod. Everything you've said is 100% accurate a true.

That being said...your a [bleep]ing [bleep] douchebag, and none of your advice will ever (or should ever) be taken seriously because of it.

disregard good advice because the giver is a douche

THAT MAKES YOU A BETTER PERSON

attkspot.png

This just feels unfairly fast. Credits to muggiwhplar for the idea. I just optimized it for higher levels.

Teleport to ape atoll. Equip greegree. Restore pray. Go down trap door. Summon familiar if necessary. Sip a dose of extreme attack and strength. Activate 5% strength and protect from melee.

Train for 15 minutes. Sip one dose of super prayer potion when your prayer gets low (2 doses of regular are required to last the full time).

When summoning points and/or familiar runs out, teleport to castle wars, recharge, and use one of those extra bananas to teleport back to ape atoll. Pick two bananas next time.

You can also just teleport to Ape Atoll to reset aggressiveness. It takes over an hour to use up a load of bananas-- even more if you keep them in baskets. At 70 prayer I used 5% str but now at 80 prayer I use 10% str and soul wars cape for the same prayer-usage rates but w/ higher exp.

77yLQy8.png

Berserkerring4.png

Quite surprising I got this, I've been pretty dry with the drops lately. I died shortly after this and Fatbirdd my partner blessed thank goodness. I came back and solo maged for awhile but didn't get anything else drop wise.

Gratz mate!

My lsp doin work for ya.

:cool:

2czeqeh.jpg

Well I just got this :P I am proud lol; Went back to Stringing Jewelery plank make got old. Saved me like 14m though so I can't complain.

Got me 1700 total as well. 71 crafting too :P.

91mage.png

61,358th to 99 range on May 23rd, 2010.

100,927th to 99 def on February 13th, 2011.

pigeons.png

Relics.png

I hear this is a handy level.

100426203812.png

naise! i hear your right!

gratz :D

any idea on how much 86 - 94 would cost with plank make or stringing jewlery? like...loss b4 i sell the items or loss after selling the items.

I like getting hard when I PK

attkspot.png

You can also just teleport to Ape Atoll to reset aggressiveness. It takes over an hour to use up a load of bananas-- even more if you keep them in baskets. At 70 prayer I used 5% str but now at 80 prayer I use 10% str and soul wars cape for the same prayer-usage rates but w/ higher exp.

The main problem with teleporting to Ape Atoll and then running back down is those annoyingly huge guard monkeys that are usually blocking the trapdoor.

a70c7.png

Only 22 more levels to go for 1800 total. Ill more then likely be done with runescape.

[hide] ot2br6.png[/hide]

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Thanks for the tips. I've slightly revised my inventory, using 2 sips of prayer potion instead and the +10% strength prayer.

attackinv2.png

I can probably do fewer glories and more bananas... I'll do that next time I bank.

lalalasig2.png

Thanks for the tips. I've slightly revised my inventory, using 2 sips of prayer potion instead and the +10% strength prayer.

attackinv2.png

I can probably do fewer glories and more bananas... I'll do that next time I bank.

If you don't want to bother getting past the gorillas, you can always go to the eel-cooking area used for RFD. That resets aggro on both sides.

a70c7.png

attackinv2.png

If you don't want to bother getting past the gorillas, you can always go to the eel-cooking area used for RFD. That resets aggro on both sides.

But that costs you the prayer recharge...

One thing your missing lalala7324 is a special weapon, even a dds is worth taking.

And one thing I did when I trained here was ditch a prayer potion for a super restore (for familiar renewing). Pricey but not to bad.

Solo GWD'er

Drops: Bandos Hilt x 1/ boots x 1 / Steam staff x 1 / Shards x 9

99 Str/ 99 Att/ 99 HP (More to come...)

lilyuffie.png

She was like 3rd overall during the time of Zezima IIRC, was a bit surprised to see her on W99

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

I hear this is a handy level.

100426203812.png

naise! i hear your right!

gratz :D

any idea on how much 86 - 94 would cost with plank make or stringing jewlery? like...loss b4 i sell the items or loss after selling the items.

Plank make from 86-94 costs 8.8m.

String jewelery from 86-94 costs 28m.

Glad my calculations could help :P

61,358th to 99 range on May 23rd, 2010.

100,927th to 99 def on February 13th, 2011.

pigeons.png

Relics.png