Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

RahzaM posted a pic before. I'm posting the vid. Otg Vs Sosolid (Corp)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mlGCAoGD1Q

Just lol

All I see is a bunch of idiots who took it way to far.

if one of sosolids teams crashed first I'd say that they have total justification.

It's no justification.

If anything they should only crash the ones who crashed them, not the whole event.

And those stalkings?

Yeah the most primal subject of trying to be a bully i've ever seen. Having high stats gives them no right to do that whn they could just either crash the ones who crashed them or find a new world.

In my eyes, they arejust a bunch of elitist douchebags who think they are gods (nice, unintentional pun huh?)

Im thinking it has something to do with runescape and java and hopefully not my computer. It only happens if I play extended periods of time. I tried clearing the cache and it still happens. :(

Low_C.png

RahzaM posted a pic before. I'm posting the vid. Otg Vs Sosolid (Corp)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mlGCAoGD1Q

Just lol

All I see is a bunch of idiots who took it way to far.

if one of sosolids teams crashed first I'd say that they have total justification.

It's no justification.

If anything they should only crash the ones who crashed them, not the whole event.

And those stalkings?

Yeah the most primal subject of trying to be a bully i've ever seen. Having high stats gives them no right to do that whn they could just either crash the ones who crashed them or find a new world.

In my eyes, they arejust a bunch of elitist douchebags who think they are gods (nice, unintentional pun huh?)

You should play RS for fun, right?

Crashing is fun :thumbup:

C(21)H(30)O(2)

[Quickly on topic of these spam quotes... if people want lengthy chats about what they and others think of a video/picture, please make another topic on the fourms? insted of just spamming 200 pages worth of usless dribble]

5 More to go, and a combat Level [136]

2s8241t.jpg

koolcookie0.png

Goals: 15m Slayer xp | 85 Herblore | 75+ All Stats | Chaotic Rapier | 125k/200k Tokens

8c244.png

was spamming i died in cc, friend didnt bless for some reason

then he blessed with 11 pray and gave me a minute more.

3 minutes after it collapsed a team showed up

~54m loss

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

8c244.png

was spamming i died in cc, friend didnt bless for some reason

then he blessed with 11 pray and gave me a minute more.

3 minutes after it collapsed a team showed up

~54m loss

Nice friend you have. :wall:

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!

Bit of an eclectic Nech task, the rune 2h and one of the pairs of boots were back to back. Two snap seeds and a lanty in there too. D med came toward the end.

All in all around 600 some odd k of loot

picture3xo.png

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Vintage_Phil.png

I've been to the Crunch once...

uh.. does anyone know why the forum isn't letting me post with imageshack anymore? :s

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]