Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

I've killed 3 Skeletal Wyverns in my entire Scape career.

lmfaovisage.png

Why do you have 4 wyvern bones then?

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!

Hey guys, please don't abuse bugs. If you are going to stoop that low, please don't post them where I can see. Thanks.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

100422180851e.png

Funny story.

A girlfriend of mine and I were duo cs'ing. She was lagging and tabbed out on accident literally 8-9 seconds before the kill.

(See cc chat)

So is this a solo or a duo? :mellow:

Yes, she hates me now. :(

Nice!

Lol at pm.

SODBee.png

99 Range 9/13/09

99 Defence 5/29/10

99 HP 7/20/10

mining91.png

straight to 99?

Why is it always so crowded down there? I visited the place when it was released, but haven't been back and haven't kept up with training methods. I've seen another picture where it was just as crowded. Is it that good?

demonslayer2.png

Retired Tip.It Mod || Admin and Founder of Caesar 3 Mod Squad! All are welcome!

mining91.png

straight to 99?

Why is it always so crowded down there? I visited the place when it was released, but haven't been back and haven't kept up with training methods. I've seen another picture where it was just as crowded. Is it that good?

You won't find crowds like that on any world except world 84, which is used as the unofficial LRC world.

a70c7.png

mining91.png

straight to 99?

It isn't the fastest xp in the game but its 90% afk and easier than power dropping iron or granite.

4e0Vn.png

It's pretty competitive with granite:

If you would otherwise train magic with plank make you'd get 160k magic xp/h and -410k gp/h. If you would otherwise train smithing with adamant platebodies you'd get 175k smithing xp/h and -5.1m gp/h. That means an hour of gold mining saves 0.5 hours of mining and smithing, as well as 1.3m in the associated costs.

Concentrated gold: 50k mining xp, costs 130k, saves 0.5 hours, saves 1.3m

Granite: 70k mining xp

Although you can alch while you mine granite. But that's really really painstaking.