Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Bit of an eclectic Nech task, the rune 2h and one of the pairs of boots were back to back. Two snap seeds and a lanty in there too. D med came toward the end.

All in all around 600 some odd k of loot

[img ]http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/1870/picture3xo.png [/img]

Nice task, I only ever get Rune Full Helm and Deaths :/ I do have a 219 Nech task to do, I probably won't be as lucky as you however haha

Goldenjkered.png

Whips: 3 Dragon Boots: 15

My 99's: Attack & Cooking

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Goldenjkered

Meow. Another 99 down. Row #4 completed. I got 3.3m experience yesterday and like 2m experience today. Yeah, I got like 93-99 in 2.5 days. It's a pretty easy skill if you like pyramid plunder. I wasn't graced with any sceptres though. =(

99Thieving.png

99ThievingTwo.png

PC99Thief.png

FEARLESStag.jpg
stuff.png

what i'm doing now:

soundcloud.com/student1

Meow. Another 99 down. Row #4 completed. I got 3.3m experience yesterday and like 2m experience today. Yeah, I got like 93-99 in 2.5 days. It's a pretty easy skill if you like pyramid plunder. I wasn't graced with any sceptres though. =(

You got my message this time :thumbup: Grats again

C(21)H(30)O(2)

I like doing one round of Pyramid Plunder just to test it and getting scepter :D:D

99 and no scepter is just....epic fail -_-

"There are only two strategies in war. Move forward or change. The victor is the first to realise that when he cannot move forward he must change."

~ Mod Mark H ~

100000players-2.jpg

RahzaM posted a pic before. I'm posting the vid. Otg Vs Sosolid (Corp)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mlGCAoGD1Q

Just lol

All I see is a bunch of idiots who took it way to far.

if one of sosolids teams crashed first I'd say that they have total justification.

It's no justification.

If anything they should only crash the ones who crashed them, not the whole event.

And those stalkings?

Yeah the most primal subject of trying to be a bully i've ever seen. Having high stats gives them no right to do that whn they could just either crash the ones who crashed them or find a new world.

In my eyes, they arejust a bunch of elitist douchebags who think they are gods (nice, unintentional pun huh?)

You should play RS for fun, right?

Crashing is fun :thumbup:

Not for the crashed. Jerk. I know we all dont like Sosolid but still, its not cool.

Screenshot2011-08-18at14818PM-1.png

Just lol

if one of sosolids teams crashed first I'd say that they have total justification.

It's no justification.

If anything they should only crash the ones who crashed them, not the whole event.

And those stalkings?

Yeah the most primal subject of trying to be a bully i've ever seen. Having high stats gives them no right to do that whn they could just either crash the ones who crashed them or find a new world.

In my eyes, they arejust a bunch of elitist douchebags who think they are gods (nice, unintentional pun huh?)

Not for the crashed. Jerk. I know we all dont like Sosolid but still, its not cool.

This is the old arguement of people who need masses, they argue it's wrong to crash. People who can actually boss hunt well don't need to worry about being crashed.

If you're able to be crashed it's your own fault. Get the stats or don't cry.

Quagsire.png

ebbsly.png

Everyone can have multiple rings inside Daemonheim..

But outside?

Yeah, I somehow got a spare ring too... Not sure how.

It's pretty easy to get spare ones, I have a couple in my bank for placeholder.

I dont consider this to be a (harmful) bug so im gonna show how to do it, if its not allowed by all means delete this post.

1. click "open party interface" on the ring of kinship

2. click form party

3. bank the ring

4. enter a dungeon

Lord_Beloved.png

8d5a3.png

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mlGCAoGD1Q

Just lol

It's no justification.

And those stalkings?

lol check all the nerds at corp... fail

OWNER OF QUEST CAPE

GEORGE ST-PIERRE FTW

GSPFTW.png

Yay got this yesterday :D:D:

hp-1.png

99picy.png

Third 99 should be getting 99 defence soonish only 700k from 98 right now. :) Thanks to everyone who came and and gratzed me. :P

Slayer; it's just what I do.
Thanks Hugger 88 for the awesome siggy!

Click show if you want to see achievements.

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png
Achievments: Maxed/Comp'd 7th of August 2012. 120 Dungeoneering sometime early december 2011. 99 Slayer achieved October 22nd, 2010. 99 Prayer achieved September 99 18th 2010. Summoning achieved September 14th 2010. 99 Defence achieved May 8th 2010. 99 Constituton achieved April 24th 2010. 99 Attack achieved on January 29th 2010 at 8:00 PM. Questpoint Cape on August 30th 2009.99 Strength (11:47 P.M. August 17 2009).

hp-1.png

99picy.png

Third 99 should be getting 99 defence soonish only 700k from 98 right now. :) Thanks to everyone who came and and gratzed me. :P

Look at the chat box. "Grats on 99 Cooking ..." :mellow: How did he get that confused?

Nani mo dekinai

Chanto dekinai

Sore ga dou shita?

Bokura wa wakai'n da

Nanimo dekinai

Sugu ni dekinai

Dakara bokura ni kanou sei ga aru'n da

~AKB48

>[img]

Look at the chat box. "Grats on 99 Cooking ..." :mellow: How did he get that confused?

*facedesk*

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!

Thanks for the vid, alhough that and the others i think means that long>rapier in my mind, dos might be good but when people.npcs have defence...

Solo GWD'er

Drops: Bandos Hilt x 1/ boots x 1 / Steam staff x 1 / Shards x 9

99 Str/ 99 Att/ 99 HP (More to come...)