Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

65rc.png

may not seem like much to you chaps, but its a big deal to me. I DETEST rc. I hate it so much, i would consider making a "hostile combatant" do it torture. but it needed to be done (was sick of having to keep deaths bound in Daemonheim) Im soooo glad for peng points getting me close, lol

also, 1 free internets if you can guess where pic was taken.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

i understand that dungeering is all cool and what not but it bothers me that they put all that effort into items and weapons and armors that u cant even use out of game... i mean if they have time for 30 new sets of armor couldn't they make a dragon kite or dragon crossbow instead they give us the dungeering shields and w/e crossbow... im all for powerful new items but i hate repairing stuff.. and wont these make the crystal shield completely useless? then it comes into question how come the dungeering dragon is like holy [cabbage] awesome! then u look at a normal... and ugh what happened to you? I guess what my point is you know you did something wrong when the majority of your players rather play a mini game ish skill instead of the real game... something is wrong.

jrv1ns.png

[im]http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/1598/65rc.png[/img]

may not seem like much to you chaps, but its a big deal to me. I DETEST rc. I hate it so much, i would consider making a "hostile combatant" do it torture. but it needed to be done (was sick of having to keep deaths bound in Daemonheim) Im soooo glad for peng points getting me close, lol

Looks like ToG to me. :ugeek:

And @wiveren1 I believe the crystal shield was already rendered useless long before this update.

nekusig2fcopy.jpg

There are three sides to every story: There's one side, there's the other, and there's the truth.

[im]http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/1598/65rc.png[/img]

Looks like ToG to me. :ugeek:

And @wiveren1 I believe the crystal shield was already rendered useless long before this update.

winternet.jpg

we have a WINRAR!!!

also, qft about crystal shield.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

i understand that dungeering is all cool and what not but it bothers me that they put all that effort into items and weapons and armors that u cant even use out of game... i mean if they have time for 30 new sets of armor couldn't they make a dragon kite or dragon crossbow instead they give us the dungeering shields and w/e crossbow... im all for powerful new items but i hate repairing stuff.. and wont these make the crystal shield completely useless? then it comes into question how come the dungeering dragon is like holy [cabbage] awesome! then u look at a normal... and ugh what happened to you? I guess what my point is you know you did something wrong when the majority of your players rather play a mini game ish skill instead of the real game... something is wrong.

jrv1ns.png

[hide]http://forum.tip.it/forum/41-rants/

Hi.

100423171836.png

EDIT:

100423172024.png[/hide]

100423172619.png

Good luck -> Bad luck. NICE.

Quagsire.png

nah cosmic tallies are pretty common - why does it look like you're leaving crims on the floor :unsure:

rs1100.png

Was half-afk, so I didn't pick up the last few crim drops. and rangeor, no, because that could've been a whip.

EDIT:

100423175455.png

EDIT AGAIN LOL:

100423175620.png

First 3 whip task for a LONG time. Boosted my cashpile again <3:

Quagsire.png

soly.png

Lunar staff? Really?

Yeah why are you using a Lunar Staff? I wanna know that too.

100424005158.png

So much for a balanced combat triangle :P I only had to ate 3 bouldabasses.

Level 96 Saggitire is a joke.. since your low cb level but high magic, you won easily >_>

Quagsire.png

Once I was a poor man, but then I found a crown.

crownh.jpg

I have no earthly idea why people buy these.

Looks like a phat and they are about 200m short of the entry level one?

Solo GWD'er

Drops: Bandos Hilt x 1/ boots x 1 / Steam staff x 1 / Shards x 9

99 Str/ 99 Att/ 99 HP (More to come...)

crownh.jpg

The whole POINT of a phat is that they cost a lot though, and are rares. Crowns just look like crap.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

crownh.jpg

The whole POINT of a phat is that they cost a lot though, and are rares. Crowns just look like crap.

I bought it because it is 25m street, and this guy was selling ge price. 24m profit.

C1Geq.png

crownh.jpg

I bought it because it is 25m street, and this guy was selling ge price. 24m profit.

You didn't profit, at all. You had 24m in junk, and now you have 24m in cash (amusing you have 24m in junk to begin with, and if not, you now just have a have a half assed phat). Where in this did you MAKE money?

Sumondskull6.png

[hide]

crownh.jpg

You didn't profit, at all. You had 24m in junk, and now you have 24m in cash (amusing you have 24m in junk to begin with, and if not, you now just have a have a half assed phat). Where in this did you MAKE money?

[/hide]

You have 24M in Addy Arrows p++. You have 24M in cash. One form of wealth is spendable; the other rots in your bank.

You have 24M in your bank. You have 24M on the ground. One form of wealth is spendable; the other rots on the ground.