Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

[hide]

Once I was a poor man, but then I found a crown.

crownh.jpg

I have no earthly idea why people buy these.

Looks like a phat and they are about 200m short of the entry level one?

The whole POINT of a phat is that they cost a lot though, and are rares. Crowns just look like crap.

I bought it because it is 25m street, and this guy was selling ge price. 24m profit.

You didn't profit, at all. You had 24m in junk, and now you have 24m in cash (amusing you have 24m in junk to begin with, and if not, you now just have a have a half assed phat). Where in this did you MAKE money?

[/hide]

You have 24M in Addy Arrows p++. You have 24M in cash. One form of wealth is spendable; the other rots in your bank.

You have 24M in your bank. You have 24M on the ground. One form of wealth is spendable; the other rots on the ground.

yea ok w/e..but he didnt make any money. he just bought something to get rid of junk if he has anything. no profit. just [cabbage] into gold.

I like getting hard when I PK

[hide]

crownh.jpg

The whole POINT of a phat is that they cost a lot though, and are rares. Crowns just look like crap.

I bought it because it is 25m street, and this guy was selling ge price. 24m profit.

You didn't profit, at all. You had 24m in junk, and now you have 24m in cash (amusing you have 24m in junk to begin with, and if not, you now just have a have a half assed phat). Where in this did you MAKE money?

[/hide]

You have 24M in Addy Arrows p++. You have 24M in cash. One form of wealth is spendable; the other rots in your bank.

You have 24M in your bank. You have 24M on the ground. One form of wealth is spendable; the other rots on the ground.

yea ok w/e..but he didnt make any money. he just bought something to get rid of junk if he has anything. no profit. just [cabbage] into gold.

I can now use that gold to buy other things.. otherwise it's just as the other poster said, rotting in my bank.

C1Geq.png

Cash is better than junk. Being able to turn your junk into gold is a good thing, so buying the crown for GE price was definitely a steal.

The crown is still useless aside from the hot-potato game of greater fool.

like mint cakes were.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

[hide]

crownh.jpg

[/hide]

I can now use that gold to buy other things.. otherwise it's just as the other poster said, rotting in my bank.

i know. but you DIDNT PROFIT. which is the reason this quote train is going on and on. kinda pointless but w/e.

I lol'd :lol:

fishingaccident.png

ibiteu2death.png

[hide=Funny Quote]

Cbow! Cbow!!!!! +120 range is orgasmic. Or maul, thats what I'd get out of those two options.

I agree with baconisbacon, Cbow looks freaking sensual

Runescape: Where strong weapons bring sexual pleasure.

The size of the e-peen0r is directly proportional to the rarity/power of one's equipment.

[/hide]

Quit [bleep]ing arguing and post pics

hypocrite ????

unspam:

got the sgs a few days ago, i know its dropping, but i've always wanted it, and im sure it will go back up eventually :)

[hide=before you open and flame about "amg no cropping bad pixelation amg haxhaxw/ecrycrycry,just know that i have yet to transfer over adobe photoshop to my new computer] x4qbdw.png[/hide]

24m junk has 0 worth

24m gps has 24m worth

0-->24= PROFIT!!!!

Last I checked, 24,000,000 was 24,000,000, not 0. Weather it be in bananas, feathers, boots, or coins. No profit was made.

100% agree

bllllonz.png

8a827.png

8a81f.png

he also got a helm and 2 shards. These would be his downfall.

vulcren205413.png

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

One word: Ouch.

R.I.P Shiva and The Old Nite

Visit My Huge Goals!!! <---- Click This

My Pk Gallery

supdefnubew6.png

GWD: 3x Saradomin Sword, 2x Saradomin Hilt, 2X B Boots, 1x Tasset, 2X B Plate, 2X Shard, 1X D Med

TDs: 3x Solo Claws, 1x Solo Armour Piece

99 Untrimmed HP, 0% Pc'd and before Soul Wars -- Trimmed July 1, 2009

First Untrimmed HP Cape to 96 summon, top 300 to 96 summon

Proud owner of the strength, magic, range, and hitpoints capes.

Spa_Ins/LOLCANADA on IRC.

For those asking why I didn't bless: There was server lag and I died. He managed to bless, saving my arma helm and ranger boots, and then stayed to solo another. He had it redbarred and was 350 lp, there was another bout of server lag, and he was comboed.

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

hypocrite ????

unspam:

got the sgs a few days ago, i know its dropping, but i've always wanted it, and im sure it will go back up eventually :)

[hide=before you open and flame about "amg no cropping bad pixelation amg haxhaxw/ecrycrycry,just know that i have yet to transfer over adobe photoshop to my new computer] x4qbdw.png[/hide]

You dont have Paint?

hypocrite ????

unspam:

You dont have Paint?

that was with paint, but i have no editing software and idk how to crop with paint D:

hypocrite ????

unspam:

You dont have Paint?

that was with paint, but i have no editing software and idk how to crop with paint D:

Rectangular Marquee, select the image you want, copy it, and paste it into a new paint file. The window will resize it for you to its exact dimensions, after which you can save and upload to whatever.

hypocrite ????

unspam:

You dont have Paint?

Rectangular Marquee, select the image you want, copy it, and paste it into a new paint file. The window will resize it for you to its exact dimensions, after which you can save and upload to whatever.

ooooh tyvm :D!

ill do that for now on :3

I lol'd :lol:

fishingaccident.png

Try dying when failing to cook that fish and you will see an even more funny line.

I'm pretty sure you don't take damage if you burn a vile fish...

8ad1d.png

Yay

Quagsire.png

Got this and shared with a friend, gave it to him to keep later that week:

100411201505v.png

Cuz i got this:

100422182236.png

Pretty pro

I_G_RagZ.png

Current goals-99 Sum, 95 Slay, Elysian/Divine Spirit Shield, Get LS Elysian and Divine, get another sexy 99

Drops Solo and LS-Arma Hiltx1(solo), Arma Chestx1(solo), Dragon Clawsx2(solo), Bandos Hiltx2(1 FFA, 1 LS), Bandos Tassetsx4(2 duo, 1 solo,2 LS), BCPx5(1 duo, 4 LS), Sara Hiltx1(1 LS), SSx7(LS), Spectral Sigilx1(LS)

Little late with this pic; nearing 82 now. Ah well, I'm going for 99 smithing is the story. Made some major calculations that should prove useful to anyone considering 99 smithing by gold ore w/gaunts smelting. You can find these calculations on my RSOF thread <QFC: 48-49-420-60789465> (yes, RSOF) which will later be added to my site.

8ae8d.png

-=EB World=-

-Sara - 13 hilt 43 ss

-Bandos - 1 BCP, 1 Hilt