Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Guthans spear! OMG 6M! LETS JUST PRICE CHECK IT FOR A SEC.

Insert Picture Here

WHAT?!

Wait you get 6m in a day and complain about it? Just quit then. :thumbdown:

Meh, I saw a spear and expected 6m. Also, it's 12m in two days atm :)

Definatley old school when you remember going barrows just for spear and it being near 7M i sold one of mine for 6.7M that made me week back then :thumbup:

Ha, tell me about it. That's why I enjoyed the picture. :) Sorry, no picture to unspam but I finally got on the Fist of Guthix highscores. Yeah, I'm a noob. Deal with it. :P

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

I am just too old school to be cool.

dchainvn.png

Except not every person who did barrows had 30m to spend on a dragon chain.. :rolleyes:

And I don't know about those gloves either. And the Amulet of Fury was released at the same time as that cape, so you could wear that and be technically correct.

Rune Platebody was probably the most common body if you weren't praying, and I seem to remember there being more people wearing Legend's or God Capes.

Unholy book is a toss-up because I know that was out back then and common enough then but also remember people using Rune Kiteshield or even Dragon Sq Shields fairly often...

- Heh, just saying, if you're going for authenticity... :P

2dgucz6.png

[hide=My own quote]

Fun at barrows just walking in and out of the same door for about half hour...

21242160.jpg

Good loot plz?

Edit:

Ty Mr.Guthan.

33900475.jpg

[/hide]

Killed 3 Guthan's the next chest and got Torag helmet:

38331559.jpg

w8 did you kill 3 in that stack of guthan's or did you do 3 runs

Just a note for a few pages back...killing more then one of one brother doesn't increase loot chances, since only one kill will count towards a Brother kill. Any other kills go towards Monster kills.

Edi: wrong quote ft; <_<

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

dchainvn.png

Except not every person who did barrows had 30m to spend on a dragon chain.. :rolleyes:

And I don't know about those gloves either. And the Amulet of Fury was released at the same time as that cape, so you could wear that and be technically correct.

Rune Platebody was probably the most common body if you weren't praying, and I seem to remember there being more people wearing Legend's or God Capes.

Unholy book is a toss-up because I know that was out back then and common enough then but also remember people using Rune Kiteshield or even Dragon Sq Shields fairly often...

what bolts are those? ;)

77yLQy8.png

dchainvn.png

what bolts are those? ;)

House tabs too (:

EDIT: Krampell he was asking to point out Broad bolts weren't out back then. That must've gone WAYYY over your head...

Quagsire.png

100531151434.png

LOL

Click here for all the good stuff

[hide]Drops: 2x Basilisk Head 1x KBD Heads 1x Bando's Tasset (FFA) 45x D Boots 1x D Legs 1x D Med 1x Visage (Fd) 40+Effigy 4x Whip 3x Claws 4x Elite Clues

Barrows: 1x Karil's Top 2x Ahrim's Top 1x Guthan's Spear 1x Guthan's Skirt 1x Karil's X bow 1x Verac's Brassard 1x D Med 1x Guthan's Platebody 1x Karil's Coif 1x Torag's Hammers

Corp: 1x Arcane Split 1x Missed Arcane

DK: 6x Zerker 2x Warrior 8x Hatchet 1x Seercul 2x Mud Staff 2x Seers 4x Archer

Achievements:

99 Attack 6/20/10 101,194th 99 Cooking 7/20/10 122,253rd 99 Magic 9/7/10 71,666th 99 HP 9/9/10 101,964th

99 Range 11/6/10 74,927th 99 Strength 11/7/10 164,778th 99 Defence 12/5/10 92,351st 2,100 Total 11/25/10

Firecape 8/3/10 Extremes 8/14/10 Turmoil 9/26/10 Rapier 10/15/10

http://www.youtube.com/user/Greg2952

[/hide]

whiteknightmaster.png

yay

ruins.png De_Elite_One.png

Inefficiency = fun. That's objective and can't be debated. Ever.

Blog to 200m in all skills.

Max cape achieved November 5th, 2011.

Completionist cape achieved December 29th, 2011.

Final Boss title achieved December 28th, 2014.

Trimmed completionist cape achieved November 7th, 2015.

chathead.gif

Is that the old Castle Wars helm? Saw it on someone's adventure log just now.

It is, but I seriously doubt JaGEx had enough forethought to change saved pictures... :mellow:

- As in, it's probably not a glitch, it just wasn't important enough to force-update.

2dgucz6.png

100531115407.png

Inb4callingmestupid.

Didn't have the 70m junk to sell it with. Didn't have enough cash to buy stuff with it. Gave it to somebody who could get more use out of it than me. I don't care.

[hide=In Advance...]haters.jpg[/hide]

argh bacon i should kill you, you should have sold the robes to meeeee

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10