Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

23uc409.jpg

gf firecape, torso, and 8m?

Kid kept trying to jump me and got annoying (ironic because i'm an annoying rusher?)

anyway, I ran around with him and noticed he forgot to flip on his range prayer...

Ice blitz - 253 lp

Dbow Spec- 443+80 = 523 lp

Dbolt hit- ~267 lp

Dbolt spec- 534 lp

Total lp lost? 1577 lp

Saying fail when you get downed by some void noob? Priceless. (he said fail in response to my dbow spec, which redbarred him.)

I'm gonna try out the hand cannon... Is it any good (is it better than dbow?)? Does ice blitz stack with it?

Agent_G_F.png

23uc409.jpg

Kid kept trying to jump me and got annoying (ironic because i'm an annoying rusher?)

anyway, I ran around with him and noticed he forgot to flip on his range prayer...

Ice blitz - 253 lp

Dbolt hit- ~267 lp

Dbolt spec- 534 lp

Total lp lost? 1577 lp

Saying fail when you get downed by some void noob? Priceless. (he said fail in response to my dbow spec, which redbarred him.)

I'm gonna try out the hand cannon... Is it any good (is it better than dbow?)? Does ice blitz stack with it?

Please tell me how you redbarred him with darkbow spec if the new update is players only get redbarred if their 0hp.

deltawood.png

23uc409.jpg

Ice blitz - 253 lp

Dbolt hit- ~267 lp

Dbolt spec- 534 lp

Total lp lost? 1577 lp

Please tell me how you redbarred him with darkbow spec if the new update is players only get redbarred if their 0hp.

He had like 1/32 inch of health left... ok its not a redbar then... he had like 10 lp left it was close.

Agent_G_F.png

23uc409.jpg

Ice blitz - 253 lp

Dbolt hit- ~267 lp

Dbolt spec- 534 lp

Total lp lost? 1577 lp

I'm hoping you're using ice blitz because it's the highest lvl spell you can use, rather than because everyone else unwisely uses it over better spells.

Spell stacking has been gone for a few months now, and even when it worked, ice barrage was always a better choice than ice blitz in any given situation (more accurate, more powerful, and has a delay).

77yLQy8.png

Dang, I cant see what other websites you were on int hat pic ;-;

Bacon shhhhh...

You called? Grats on 95 Prayer btw.

(He stole my RSN, so it's not actually me)

Quagsire.png

[hide]

This is what I get for logging into World 66 Falador. I was doing a farming run, go to Fally square, and find I've been muted for no reason whatsoever.

unfairmuteq.jpg

After 8 years of playing the game with no mutes or bans this is what I get for being an honest and polite player. Thanks Jagex, you really made my day. Not only did I do nothing wrong but you ruined the economy and now I'm quitting because of this unfair mute. Why should everyone be muted for just being in a world? I did not spam @@@@@@@@ruinedscape or anything. This is so wrong and they have really done themselves a disservice by muting anyone and everyone they see at Falador W66. Goodbye. I will now cancel my membership and that be the end of Triquos.

A sad day for Runescape.

If you truely didn't say anything, then you should be unmuted with a day or two.

Just think about it, there's hundreds of people everywhere spamming, a Pmod in the area right clicks a spammer, sees your name, and reports you by mistake. Can you really blame them for it? The people at Jagex will be able to see in the report history if you said anything or not, if they don't see anything, they should unmute you.

[/hide]

Thanks for your support everyone :) when I sang like a canary to Jagex I was unmuted within 2-3 hours. Still messes up my faith in the player mod system :( though I will just learn to never be in a riot world when there are p mods around going mute crazy lol. I might get membership again, dunno. I'll give it a few more days to consider. Now I can understand everyone who gets an unfair mute/ban! Never thought it happened but it does =l

2vuhgcn.png

[hide]

This is what I get for logging into World 66 Falador. I was doing a farming run, go to Fally square, and find I've been muted for no reason whatsoever.

unfairmuteq.jpg

After 8 years of playing the game with no mutes or bans this is what I get for being an honest and polite player. Thanks Jagex, you really made my day. Not only did I do nothing wrong but you ruined the economy and now I'm quitting because of this unfair mute. Why should everyone be muted for just being in a world? I did not spam @@@@@@@@ruinedscape or anything. This is so wrong and they have really done themselves a disservice by muting anyone and everyone they see at Falador W66. Goodbye. I will now cancel my membership and that be the end of Triquos.

A sad day for Runescape.

If you truely didn't say anything, then you should be unmuted with a day or two.

Just think about it, there's hundreds of people everywhere spamming, a Pmod in the area right clicks a spammer, sees your name, and reports you by mistake. Can you really blame them for it? The people at Jagex will be able to see in the report history if you said anything or not, if they don't see anything, they should unmute you.

[/hide]

Thanks for your support everyone :) when I sang like a canary to Jagex I was unmuted within 2-3 hours. Still messes up my faith in the player mod system :( though I will just learn to never be in a riot world when there are p mods around going mute crazy lol. I might get membership again, dunno. I'll give it a few more days to consider. Now I can understand everyone who gets an unfair mute/ban! Never thought it happened but it does =l

Good to see the mute got reversed :)

Protip: Avoid the ranting n00bs

inb4wepaywesay

Popedevourer.png

2rzanls.png

Just because blind wanted to see my bank pic.

This is a 12 day old account, and before the flames come (omg, ur a pure so u must of hadz teh climbers,) I only had 50, which was only about 3m worth.

The rest of the money was made from the party room, and I made a huge chunk of it enchanting sapphire/emerald rings all the way to 63 mage.

dungensweapers.png

JOIN CHICKENSWEEPERS TODAY! FUN, FREE, AND IT WON'T MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'VE JUST BEEN ATTACKED BY A PACK OF WILD DOGS, OR YOUR MONEY BACK!

http://i46.tinypic.com/2rzanls.png[/img

[hide]Just because blind wanted to see my bank pic.

This is a 12 day old account, and before the flames come (omg, ur a pure so u must of hadz teh climbers,) I only had 50, which was only about 3m worth.

The rest of the money was made from the party room, and I made a huge chunk of it enchanting sapphire/emerald rings all the way to 63 mage.

[/hide]

Rings of life? lol.

Main Account - Max cape achieved 10th September 2011
Noob Account - 2300 total and climbing 

6CCmn.jpg

[hide]Just because blind wanted to see my bank pic.

[/hide]

Rings of life? lol.

Got them from a drop and cbf'd selling, I wear my warrior when training and I will wear recoils when i pk (since I'm not going to be ready to pk for another 3 weeks)

dungensweapers.png

JOIN CHICKENSWEEPERS TODAY! FUN, FREE, AND IT WON'T MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'VE JUST BEEN ATTACKED BY A PACK OF WILD DOGS, OR YOUR MONEY BACK!

First I was like "holy...no lifed a bit?"

then I was like...ooooohhhhh...50 boots

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

First I was like "holy...no lifed a bit?"

then I was like...ooooohhhhh...50 boots

The 50 boots only sold for 3m...As I said, I have had quite a bit of luck in the party room, and I spent about 30 hours enchanting sapphire/emerald rings, which, depending on the market, gives 400-600k an hour.

I also made a bit of money pickpocketing master farmers (i've had a good run of snap seeds, and a couple of torstols,) and I had a few inadvertant merches thrown in (for example I stocked up on d bones for 44 pray before the climbing boots fiasco, and the panic buying caused me to make quite a bit of money.)

dungensweapers.png