Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

After encountering No Excuses, he told me he was able to buy the master dungeoneering cape during the lv120 glitch a few days ago. and gave me some info about it... should i post it? ;)

Pretty sure thats against forum rules ;( also, i'll just wait for pics from Bruno.

Yeh thats why i didnt post right away... :o

w3bi.png

7ahl.pngZr.png1buy.png

eblo.png

caped.png

Cape #10 from slayer tasks, I know you probably realise I have prayer pots not restores, I very rarely use the brews (I took 9 in with me) I usually soulsplit my hp back off the 180s ;) turmoil ftw!

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

After encountering No Excuses, he told me he was able to buy the master dungeoneering cape during the lv120 glitch a few days ago. and gave me some info about it... should i post it? ;)

Pretty sure thats against forum rules ;( also, i'll just wait for pics from Bruno.

I think that if you put the info in hide tags you don't get any problems, you should still ask a mod though.

I think that if you put the info in hide tags you don't get any problems, you should still ask a mod though.

The issue was with the highscores side of things not in-game (120 on the highscores but only 115 in-game) so he couldn't buy the cape, there's not much to tell ;)

The only small leak is that it has a primal helm on the back which the Cache reveals.

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

BYNQ©

Quick! Spy the penguin.

Wow a graphics glitch.... I should blank out everything, just upload a white screen!

If it was just a glitch that he had no control over he wouldn't have blocked the name and posted it, obviously it was done purposely.

Quagsire.png

100729062907.png

Lol I heard I can kill every monster in Runescape now trolololololol.

kill frost dragon plz

[hide]inb4demonheim, that dont count :S[/hide]

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

100729062907.png

Lol I heard I can kill every monster in Runescape now trolololololol.

kill frost dragon plz

[hide]inb4demonheim, that dont count :S[/hide]

I can kill frost dragons in Daemonheim, idk what Demonheim is :shades:

Quagsire.png

The issue was with the highscores side of things not in-game (120 on the highscores but only 115 in-game) so he couldn't buy the cape, there's not much to tell ;)

The only small leak is that it has a primal helm on the back which the Cache reveals.

He bought the cape and has it in bank.

w3bi.png

7ahl.pngZr.png1buy.png

eblo.png

Overloadsupplies.png

I forgot to calculate in torstols so I was only able to buy 750 of them currently. Which will get me to 92 herb then I can worry about the other half lol.

Low_C.png

sdafh.png

BYNQ©

Quick! Spy the penguin.

Wow a graphics glitch.... I should blank out everything, just upload a white screen!

im not sure where you have bin the past 4 months but it has been fixed for a looonnngg time, this is probs a reborn..