Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

screenshot20100727at110.png

About 5m profit. Vacations are good :lol:

BACON YOUR SIGNATURE IS AWESOME!

Picachu would've been better ..

What set up did you use?

I would have to check, but I believe I have coal, maples, and herbs on half.

Nani mo dekinai

Chanto dekinai

Sore ga dou shita?

Bokura wa wakai'n da

Nanimo dekinai

Sugu ni dekinai

Dakara bokura ni kanou sei ga aru'n da

~AKB48

Getting very basic, more ping = more lag.

Basic is good enough. Thanks for the explanation.

ibiteu2death.png

[hide=Funny Quote]

Cbow! Cbow!!!!! +120 range is orgasmic. Or maul, thats what I'd get out of those two options.

I agree with baconisbacon, Cbow looks freaking sensual

Runescape: Where strong weapons bring sexual pleasure.

The size of the e-peen0r is directly proportional to the rarity/power of one's equipment.

[/hide]

If I didn't know any better, I'd've thought that the Treasure Trails update already came out.

[hide]awkward026.png[/hide]

rsday024.png

I actually binded this today, is it rare to get as a drop??

It's common in 5 mans, but if you're solo, it's very rare to get tier 11 items.

Btw, a Promethieum Spear or 2h is better. (2h if you use tastician/berserker ring)

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

What a good way to start this day. (rhymes )

First of all:

fuuuuuuuuuuuuurming.jpg

And second:

pareyr07.jpg

So I heard there's this fella named nomad...

EDIT: First try on Nomad. SO CLOSE! got him to berserk state and then he killed me. Next time, maybe?

"An Amateur practices until he can get it right. A Professional practices until he can't get it wrong."

nimetnbb.jpg

Quests just keep bringing me back to this game.

Half way :)

2i1l4y1.png

No hating on the no cropping

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

No game engine update this week, and treasure trails being pushed into August. I would post a screenie but it's way too big so I'll just paste the text from the thread from RS forums instead:

[hide]

Game Update Delay - No Game Update This Week

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi all,

You may be expecting the last element of Julys Behind the Scenes, but we have had to delay this to the beginning of next week as we were also aiming to release a significant update to our graphics engine. If youre interested in the details of what were doing, the last paragraph tries to describe it in a little detail.

Unfortunately, while we were doing our normal compatibility checks for the release on Friday and Monday, we discovered that we had degraded the performance of the Software graphics mode significantly on some older processors. Because of this, we cannot launch the engine update as planned and, as such, we cannot launch the content update this week, since they are tied together by various graphical and scripting assets. Normally, we would spot a problem like this during our development processes, but, because our engine development PCs run relatively recent processors (the game server and associated systems requires a fair bit of performance to run!), we didnt encounter it until this point in the testing process.

Were working as fast as possible to identify the cause of the slowdown on the older processors, and hope to have the performance back to an acceptable level, so that we can release the planned game update as soon as possible. However, if we find this is not possible, we may need to rollback the game engine to a previous state and then rework the planned content a little so were able to launch it. Both of these options require a bit of time and well keep you posted with any news when we have it. Hopefully this will mean that the last content update for July should only slip into the first week of August this means that barring any other problems coming up, we will lose our week off at the end of August. More details on the coming month will be in the next Behind the Scenes out over the coming week.

Some background on what were trying to do with this update from the game engine developer working on it:

When were rendering our 3D scene, historically we have sorted all of our world entities (such as players, walls, particle effects etc) into view depth order. We then render them in this order, from furthest away to closest, giving the view you would expect, where nearer things appear over far things. Whilst this has the advantage of being quite fast, its also somewhat inflexible, and leads to various graphical glitches that youre probably familiar with if you play in the Safe mode or Software graphics modes, whereby things appear to draw on top of - or through - each other when they shouldnt (player capes are an excellent example of this). With this update, weve moved to using an industry-standard technique called Z-buffering, which allows us to be a lot more flexible with our 3D rendering in the future. As an example, it allows us to have player kit or animations which extend outside of the square on which your character is standing. It also allows for more complex models and a number of other improvements which weve been wanting to do for a while.

~ Mod Chris E

[/hide]

QFC: 16-17-216-61384753

Quite disappointed really to say the least :( I hope they fix the 99 capes of male characters with this extended time they have though.

2vuhgcn.png

No game engine update this week, and treasure trails being pushed into August. I would post a screenie but it's way too big so I'll just paste the text from the thread from RS forums instead:

[hide]

Game Update Delay - No Game Update This Week

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi all,

You may be expecting the last element of Julys Behind the Scenes, but we have had to delay this to the beginning of next week as we were also aiming to release a significant update to our graphics engine. If youre interested in the details of what were doing, the last paragraph tries to describe it in a little detail.

Unfortunately, while we were doing our normal compatibility checks for the release on Friday and Monday, we discovered that we had degraded the performance of the Software graphics mode significantly on some older processors. Because of this, we cannot launch the engine update as planned and, as such, we cannot launch the content update this week, since they are tied together by various graphical and scripting assets. Normally, we would spot a problem like this during our development processes, but, because our engine development PCs run relatively recent processors (the game server and associated systems requires a fair bit of performance to run!), we didnt encounter it until this point in the testing process.

Were working as fast as possible to identify the cause of the slowdown on the older processors, and hope to have the performance back to an acceptable level, so that we can release the planned game update as soon as possible. However, if we find this is not possible, we may need to rollback the game engine to a previous state and then rework the planned content a little so were able to launch it. Both of these options require a bit of time and well keep you posted with any news when we have it. Hopefully this will mean that the last content update for July should only slip into the first week of August this means that barring any other problems coming up, we will lose our week off at the end of August. More details on the coming month will be in the next Behind the Scenes out over the coming week.

Some background on what were trying to do with this update from the game engine developer working on it:

When were rendering our 3D scene, historically we have sorted all of our world entities (such as players, walls, particle effects etc) into view depth order. We then render them in this order, from furthest away to closest, giving the view you would expect, where nearer things appear over far things. Whilst this has the advantage of being quite fast, its also somewhat inflexible, and leads to various graphical glitches that youre probably familiar with if you play in the Safe mode or Software graphics modes, whereby things appear to draw on top of - or through - each other when they shouldnt (player capes are an excellent example of this). With this update, weve moved to using an industry-standard technique called Z-buffering, which allows us to be a lot more flexible with our 3D rendering in the future. As an example, it allows us to have player kit or animations which extend outside of the square on which your character is standing. It also allows for more complex models and a number of other improvements which weve been wanting to do for a while.

~ Mod Chris E

[/hide]

QFC: 16-17-216-61384753

Quite disappointed really to say the least :( I hope they fix the 99 capes of male characters with this extended time they have though.

I've pulled 3 straight all-nighters hoping to snag a peice of the new TT armour and yet aagain jagex has failed the community....

Jesus_Statuz.png

[hide]

rsday024.png

I actually binded this today, is it rare to get as a drop??

It's common in 5 mans, but if you're solo, it's very rare to get tier 11 items.

Btw, a Promethieum Spear or 2h is better. (2h if you use tastician/berserker ring)

[/hide]

I see, I'll damn sure switch to a prom 2h when I get it. For now, I'm loving this.

Total Level 2247- 11x 99s All Combat Skills, Slayer, Summoning, Woodcutting, Herblore

ModPaul.png

Couldn't belive my eyes when i saw that gold crown pop up.

First thing he said that i didn't get screenied was "Would you like us to release new content that wont work"

I also missed the bit were he was talking about this being the reason they removed BTS in the first place

He ended by saying "No Worries" then logged off

Jesus_Statuz.png