Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Well I was getting 71 cooking since I was 15k away. So my friend fished me the lobbies and he would bank for me. Well I got an evil chicken so I closed the door behind me so it didn't attack. It wouldn't leave so I left to fally park. I came back and it was still there! It didn't attack though. It was still facing fally park.

Liek mah new pet?

LMFAO.jpg

wingy77.png

To get in her you need a lockpick...

Wait for it, wait for it..Bow chicka bow wow!

Wow... I got 166 tears at Juna's today... can you believe that?

And yes that's a quest cape I'm wearing (at combat lvl 85 with a total of 1650). Here's a pic of my latest lvl and my total.

Wow. nice one (the quest cape)

I'm going for it at level 83 cb, dunno my total. The next quest on my list is The Family Crest. Is the boss hard?

Wow very nice about the tears

Tnx dedhed... you can't get the cape any more at lvl 83 cb, since Dream Mentor has a combat 85 minimum requirement. Family Crest isn't that hard, how many quests have you got left?

Oh and to stay on topic, here's another screenie from today... 1651 total now. :D

aVo5ANr.jpg

Wow... I got 166 tears at Juna's today... can you believe that?

And yes that's a quest cape I'm wearing (at combat lvl 85 with a total of 1650). Here's a pic of my latest lvl and my total.

Wow. nice one (the quest cape)

I'm going for it at level 83 cb, dunno my total. The next quest on my list is The Family Crest. Is the boss hard?

Wow very nice about the tears

Tnx dedhed... you can't get the cape any more at lvl 83 cb, since Dream Mentor has a combat 85 minimum requirement. Family Crest isn't that hard, how many quests have you got left?

Oh and to stay on topic, here's another screenie from today... 1651 total now. :D

aVo5ANr.jpg

Did you just use melee to kill the Dream mentor boss. Because I just tried to kill him and died on the first form without getting him to half health?

britonlongbo.png

untitled-7.jpg

woooot <3:<3:<3:<3:<3:

theres 2 things i like about that pic, the 95 cooking part, and the banner. I think theres been way more than 999,999 visitors to runescape.com lol :lol:

I know.. :XD:

Good job on 95. almost there!

[subliminal_message] Firefox > IE [/subliminal_message]

:-w

I once shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die.
Pics or it didn't happen.
I hate my generation.

RuneMonkey agility domination :P

untitled-16.jpg

The two left pictures are from the days highscores. The two right ones are the all time highscores.

Slept for 10 straight hours after doing that (I usually sleep for 4). Took me 29 hours of playing, and about a week to plan. I did not use any tickets from the agility arena. Only drank 4 cans of redbull to :wink:

THANKS DRUNIMATOR17 for running me super energy pots :)

I am not a skiller, but i do some skills.

rcwar1st.gifconwar3rd.gifwcdec2nd.gifskillwar2nd.gif

Spring2008slaycompsig.png

Hello runescape community.

I started playing this game approximatly mid to late 2001 and have many fond memories up until the point I quit which was close to 2 years ago now in 2005.

I thoroughly enjoyed the old pking system (and still talk to the likes of Nemesis and Devil KKC on msn), and thought "catching" even though not a deliberate property of the old system and the 3 combat round system were awesome!

I played runescape 2 up until around the point the slaying skill was released, but soon became detached from the game as almost all my friends entirely refused to evolve from rune 1 to 2.

Anyway, I thought I'd post a few pics from runescape 1 and early runescape 2, and also just ask in general how this game has evolved. What is the best loot, hardest monsters to kill, most respected pvpers, new features etc..

It's funny to think I started this game in year 8 at school and am now in university, but I may still jump on from time to time. I logged on briefly last night with my bunny ears still on which drew a couple of comments. I also notice Zezima is still sitting in that number one position, so I see something hasn't change.

kbdinrs2hi1.png

Me suiciding on KBD just to see what he was like now in RS2.

greatertrippic1fj9.png

A tip.it greater demon trip ( I think the only one we ever had due to lack of turn up).

greatertrippic2ao6.png

Another pic from greater demon run.

oneheckofadroppartyqa2.png

A drop party from rune 1.

runesmitherhi7.png

One of the earliest people I saw smelting rune.

Most of my other pictures are just pking kills, but I do have a lot of others floating around on an external hard drive I might load up and see if theres anything special amoungst them.

NOTE: If a lot of people from my time still play this game and I'm trying to be the "back in the old days" guy when it isn't that bigger deal then I apologise in advance. This game just crossed my mind a couple of days ago when I saw some younger kids playing it in an internet cafe.

Anyway, I thought I'd post a few pics from runescape 1 and early runescape 2, and also just ask in general how this game has evolved. What is the best loot, hardest monsters to kill, most respected pvpers, new features etc..

It's funny to think I started this game in year 8 at school and am now in university, but I may still jump on from time to time. I logged on briefly last night with my bunny ears still on which drew a couple of comments. I also notice Zezima is still sitting in that number one position, so I see something hasn't change.

best loot from 1 drop is a armydl hilt, worth like 140m, while the d chain has fallen to a measly 11m. hardest monster is the lvl 702 tz-tok jad, he can kill you in one hit. as for whats new, i suggest you check out the news archives, alot has changed since 2005.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

areukiddingme.png

Wow, 5,700 people actually voted for that :shock:

=D> :XD:

You think that's stupid?

rlysptxf6.png

Roflmfao!!! :XD: :XD: :XD: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Irl... :shock: :anxious:

Zzzuperman.jpeg

| 19,385th to 99 smithing on the 11th of June 2011. |

| 144,261st to 99 magic on the 2nd of September 2011. |

| Thanks for sig to DementedHero |

| Blog |

areukiddingme.png

Wow, 5,700 people actually voted for that :shock:

=D> :XD:

You think that's stupid?

rlysptxf6.png

Roflmfao!!! :XD: :XD: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Irl... :shock: :anxious:

+1 :XD:

I once shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die.
Pics or it didn't happen.
I hate my generation.

^going for 99? =P~ ^

outfitcwkiller.jpg

my CW outfit :D

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg