Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Working on 70 crafting right now...Might go for 90 theiving, fm, cooking, and fletching just so I can have some 90+ skills..I'll work on fishing to 70 next, then get my smithing up so I can do rocking out for my quest cape...

080804221137fl6.png

Well I noticed that everyone was getting new avatars using the new Barrows Brothers Wallpaper. SO i decided to make my own ( I did want to do barrows brothers but i was being flamed into kingdom come) So you can see my avatar where its supposed to be (Duh)

And so you can see the fuller images Im going to show the before and after's

[hide=Before]attack1280x1024dy1.th.jpg[/hide]

[hide=After]attack1280x1024lb5.th.jpg[/hide]

Whatisup618.png

whatisup618.png

Proud Owner Of A Quest Cape As Of 4/29/08

[hide=]

Well I call you Pure Zammy cause I sometimes see you in game... I say hyt and you ignore me, and then I'm depressed... :(

Just kiddin' :twss:

So now it's:

Hippodo = Verac

Pure Zammy = Dharok

Salad170 = Karil's crossbow

Demonsnake8 = Ahrim

Canineteeth = Torag

Wallettheif = Guthan

Lol i knew that wasn't true. :P I don't get Hyt-ed that much. :cry:

and yay for unspam.

juk0av.png

So close. <3:

Edit: Just realised my 74 hp. What the hell, Irwin(my bunyip)?

and finaly 1 shark left = karils :thumbsup: (salad still is crossbow)

[/hide]

The part about me hyting you in-game is actually true tho, just the depressed part was a joke. Oh and Squisher, welcome to the Team 8-)

[hide=]

Well I noticed that everyone was getting new avatars using the new Barrows Brothers Wallpaper. SO i decided to make my own ( I did want to do barrows brothers but i was being flamed into kingdom come) So you can see my avatar where its supposed to be (Duh)

And so you can see the fuller images Im going to show the before and after's

attack1280x1024dy1.th.jpg

attack1280x1024lb5.th.jpg[/hide]

It's good that you respect our authority and decided not to copy one of us ::' Btw your avatar, could that be Arrav? I know that it doesn't say on the actual wallpaper, but his sword and Arrav's one in the stories match quite a bit... And small font size ftl, dunno how this happened :uhh:

Due to my epic stats, I have now started WGS (but I still hate spoilers).

sighistorian.jpg

2rdgjua.png

Just got this, was pretty fun. Close to 2200 total goal now too so you'll probably see a pic of that soon!

:twss:

Gratz olly but you phail cause you didn'T wait for meh :( now whats next? :twss:

ib7rVm.png

[hide=\]wt88fmor6.png[/hide]

omg finally you got moving noob #-o

anyways gratz now your only 10 levels behind me

Played since February 2001

alexrn2vh6.jpg

13th to 30 hunting

firemaking cape achieved 6th August 2008_-_-_-_Quest cape achieved 19th August 2009

You'd solve it like this:

First yellow, then red, then green lol.

puzzlekw1he0.png

EDIT: Oop just realised there were 2 spaces lol. :roll:

Anyways, the main reason I posted:

Spirit Mages for me!! <3:

screenshot035go3.png

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

You'd solve it like this:

First yellow, then red, then green lol.

puzzlekw1he0.png

EDIT: Oop just realised there were 2 spaces lol. :roll:

:lol:

Anyone else noticed how f***ed puzzles are now?

Sometimes it moves slides other places then you tell it to do, and other times it won't move at all :/

crazymonster.png

Dragon: Platelegs[3] Plateskirts[4] D boots[46] Shield left halfs[2] D long (D imp)[1] D arrowtips (D imp)[202]

GWD Splits: Shards [2] GWD Solo: Shards [1]

Slayer: Black masks[1] G Mauls[10] Whips[4]

Not the best level but i like it...

29387757ft3.png

Now if i had cash for a god sword id be set -.-

EDIT:

55 slayer ::'

45215942gj0.png

Hope i can do barrows good now

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

this is like my biggest achivement to date! i can even see the finish line!

98fmtq5.jpg

98fm2zd7.jpg

1 more to go!

dang forgot to crop 2nd

Played since February 2001

alexrn2vh6.jpg

13th to 30 hunting

firemaking cape achieved 6th August 2008_-_-_-_Quest cape achieved 19th August 2009

Well, I was hunting with the enchanted key from the new quest, and while in Feldip Hills, I stumbled upon two odd caves. I'm not sure if these are new or for a quest, but I have never seen them before.

2210up.jpg

I put the examines in a red square, and the right cave is the only one with an enter option, but neither can be reached.

qoipgj.jpg

Well, I was hunting with the enchanted key from the new quest, and while in Feldip Hills, I stumbled upon two odd caves. I'm not sure if these are new or for a quest, but I have never seen them before.

[hide=]2210up.jpg[/hide]

I put the examines in a red square, and the right cave is the only one with an enter option, but neither can be reached.

im pretty sure i havent used nor seen these before, so its not a quest thing, possibly a future update

Lord_Beloved.png

[hide=]2210up.jpg[/hide]

im pretty sure i havent used nor seen these before, so its not a quest thing, possibly a future update

I think its from eagles peak quest =\

you can enter it after you grow like a stick or something to it~~ check the quest guide lol

Tip.it's 2nd unoffical Go player

Darkduellord.gif

sm3x;

sm3x0rz.png

[hide=]

2210up.jpg

[/hide]

I think its from eagles peak quest =\

you can enter it after you grow like a stick or something to it~~ check the quest guide lol

yeah they are probably from that quest, never did that part though after completing it :P

http://www.tip.it/runescape/index.php?p ... .htm#lasso

Lord_Beloved.png