Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

You must have either done very few clues or gotten very lucky in your clues, because for most people that's about the average reward. :roll:

lol ive done over a thousand lvl 3 clues

nvm, i didnt mean to get into a big discussion over this i just thought it was a fun reward to post...

Right, a thousand level 3 clues. For some STRANGE reason, I'm gonna refuse to believe that.

Do you know what a hyperbole is?

You must have either done very few clues or gotten very lucky in your clues, because for most people that's about the average reward. :roll:

nvm, i didnt mean to get into a big discussion over this i just thought it was a fun reward to post...

Only? I've done at LEAST over 9000.

On topic: Why so serious everyone? Everyone gets bad clues once in a while, it's not like you had your pen disappear or something...

Pardon my lameness. If you actually copy and pasted this to read what I'm saying, I've just wasted your time.

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

Wonder what your weapon would look like when its held with both hands??

well here they are!!!

The epic brutal weapon, with 2 hands it might even rival those powers of godswords.

dbax2hlr1.jpg

The chain on a flail is straight! I feel sorry for the people that misconstrues their length...

flail2hze2.jpg

Whip hurts enough just with 1 hand...but does it hurt twice as more with 2 hands...I have yet to hit a 88...

whip2hfo0.jpg

Their still useful if u run out of ammo...[i spelled animal wrong..wdf]

blksally2hzl0.jpg

I am taking more requests, if u want to see more weapons wielded as 2h, just pm me.

The limitations:

-Any 1 handed wep can be wielded into 2h style format, including range items such as bows, staffs, knifes, etc.

-2h weapons can be wielded as 1 handers but you may not wear a shield while holding them 1 handed.

-the stats are the same, and its possible to wear a 1 handed weapon in 2h style while wearing a shield at the same time.

Right...

On topic: Why so serious everyone? Everyone gets bad clues once in a while, it's not like you had your pen disappear or something...

Pardon my lameness. If you actually copy and pasted this to read what I'm saying, I've just wasted your time.

At least 9000 is an big over exaggeration. WHY?

If you do level 3 clues at avg time of 20 min per clue, thats 180000 minutes, 3000 hours, and 125 days. Thats about 1\3 of the year you just used up doing JUST clues. Even if you played 4 years, about the time clues came out, thats still 1\12 of the 4 years of playing runescape you did JUST AND ONLY doing clues. And the shocking thing is...this is taken from a view that you played 24\7 for 4 years...

In other words, that what you said is total bs.

Right...

At least 9000 is an big over exaggeration. WHY?

If you do level 3 clues at avg time of 20 min per clue, thats 180000 minutes, 3000 hours, and 125 days. Thats about 1\3 of the year you just used up doing JUST clues. Even if you played 4 years, about the time clues came out, thats still 1\12 of the 4 years of playing runescape you did JUST AND ONLY doing clues. And the shocking thing is...this is taken from a view that you played 24\7 for 4 years...

In other words, that what you said is total bs.

Maybe he was bored...

halo2sigcj2.png

Thanks Jason321 for the sig!^

Proud to have served the Tip.it Crew

Drops: 2x D Chain, 1x D Legs, 2x D Left Half, 1x D spear, 2x D med (monsters), 5x D Med (Barrows), 4x D Axe, 2x Zerker, Abyssal whip x1, 7x D Boots

Barrows items: 55 (not counting the meds)

Do you know what a hyperbole is?

I don't know, sounded like he was pointing out a number. I was under the impression that a Hyperbole was more of an exaggeration, not a rough estimate, like what he said.

Best games ever, in order:

Final Fantasy VII - PlayStation

Gears of War - Xbox 360

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic - Xbox

Fable II - Xbox 360

Dead Rising - Xbox 360

[hide=]080730184922me0.png[/hide]

Wrong adamant boots are dropped by gargoyles AND mutated bloodvelds =]

ive actually never killed mutated bloodvelds, so didnt know that. im going to kill them now though gonna see how good they are to cannon them :D

/edit: well i can tell you that they are amazing to cannon, and no people to angrivate either :D

Lord_Beloved.png

[hide=]Wonder what your weapon would look like when its held with both hands??

well here they are!!!

The epic brutal weapon, with 2 hands it might even rival those powers of godswords.

dbax2hlr1.jpg

The chain on a flail is straight! I feel sorry for the people that misconstrues their length...

flail2hze2.jpg

Whip hurts enough just with 1 hand...but does it hurt twice as more with 2 hands...I have yet to hit a 88...

whip2hfo0.jpg

Their still useful if u run out of ammo...[i spelled animal wrong..wdf]

blksally2hzl0.jpg

I am taking more requests, if u want to see more weapons wielded as 2h, just pm me.

The limitations:

-Any 1 handed wep can be wielded into 2h style format, including range items such as bows, staffs, knifes, etc.

-2h weapons can be wielded as 1 handers but you may not wear a shield while holding them 1 handed.

-the stats are the same, and its possible to wear a 1 handed weapon in 2h style while wearing a shield at the same time.

[/hide]

Lol I remember when i first saw that glitch, I called my friend and we did that all day #-o.But now I prefer the chair glitch, thank you fun cave =D>

ib7rVm.png

Its a bit rough around the edges, but funny. Make sure you turn your sound ON!

Runescape Video - Don't be a Noob:

2T5diWw9IMI

direct youtube vid link:

Check it out and comment (and subscribe to the channel if you're a youtube user!).

2T5diWw9IMI

direct youtube vid link:

Check it out and comment (and subscribe to the channel if you're a youtube user!).

Thats amazing XD Love it lmao

Smashing Pumpkins Fan? Check out my sticky! ~ CYB Worthy viewtopic.php?f=77&t=759663

lol123et5.jpg

sibmaster93.png

[hide=]2T5diWw9IMI [/hide]

direct youtube vid link:

Thats amazing XD Love it lmao

Ah man nicely done! good job \'

16185_s.gif

2T5diWw9IMI

direct youtube vid link:

Pure Brillance. :thumbup:

Good job on it, keep them coming! =D>

good mage trip?

magetrip7final.bmp.jpg

skiiercake.png

Solo Drops: 1 Arma Hilt, 2 ACP, 2 AS, 2 Bandos Hilts, 2 BCP, 3 Tassy, 9 D claws, 5 zerker rings, 6 D axes, 1 ZS, 2 Visages.

LS Drops: 3 Claws, 1 Arcane, 1 Sara Sword, lots of other random stuff.

Slay Drops: 10+ SOL, 30+ whips, 100+ D boots, 10+ d bows, etc

good mage trip?

[hide=]magetrip7final.bmp.jpg[/hide]

the thing that stands out for me is that you got a rune kite from a spiritual warrior you accidentally (i think?) killed lol

and at the maker of the video above: i wouldnt have used voicemasking on the "real guys" voice, it makes it sound a bit silly imo. other then that its really really well done :)

So . . . many . . . boots!

I thought drop rate was like 1 in 300, meaning you should only have 3 . . . Curse you luck!

drop rate is more like 1 in 80

Lord_Beloved.png

I know it may be a bit late posting this on page 120, but on previous post screenies topics there were links to the archived topics, which aren't on this topic... does anyone know where I can find the archived topics?

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

I know it may be a bit late posting this on page 120, but on previous post screenies topics there were links to the archived topics, which aren't on this topic... does anyone know where I can find the archived topics?

i think we lost them on the great down time period :ohnoes: i loved looking back on those ;)

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg

i think we lost them on the great down time period :ohnoes: i loved looking back on those ;)

*noise Ted in Scrubs makes* sounding like: awwww... :cry:

tifsiggy.jpg

scrubs owns big time :lol: ::'

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg

scrubs owns big time :lol: ::'

jrnl_scrubs.jpg

Scrubs ftw-5!

tifsiggy.jpg