Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Nice clue and congrats on slayer level. I did a clue this afternoon because I was a bit bored. I got 3 mage short, 1 rune c bow and 12 lobster LOL. It's by far my worst ever :-#

Ive had worse. Mage short, 12 purple sweets and 14 blue firelighters. Worst level 3 clue EVER. :thumbdown:

awesome.jpg

untitled-20.jpg

newsig.jpg

BOW DOWN TO KING SPORK

Nice clue and congrats on slayer level. I did a clue this afternoon because I was a bit bored. I got 3 mage short, 1 rune c bow and 12 lobster LOL. It's by far my worst ever :-#

Ive had worse. Mage short, 12 purple sweets and 14 blue firelighters. Worst level 3 clue EVER. :thumbdown:

My worst: 22 mahogany planks, 10 sweets, rune dagger, 20 laws. (7/9 clues were wildy...)

As for jellies... ive went 8 trips without a clue... gf jellies :wall:

mostorganized2.jpg

4cbc39f2_e406_2d21.gif

[hide=]

41na4.png

OMG, bob the jagex cat :ohnoes:

ignore the chat -.-

I think secretly bob is actually a jagex staff member spying on us all :P

[/hide]

Yeah, that's why I was talking to him. :shock:

oie_080707215636np9.png

lol srry but i just dont get this kinda stuff sue me for trying :wall:

check out the range xp left to lvl lol thought it looked kool

rangepicvz7.png

this just happened when i finished my red drags task by accident

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

Strange glitch...

28spxsz.png

(I was pressing call, then I decided to dismiss him, and the tab disappeared but it still said "you don't have a familiar to dismiss")

Then I went to GE

2d1u6oz.png

I logged and logged back in

2h51bia.png

yay!

What happened: I wanted to tele out of wilderness by the Summer quest, I ran into the other realm and teled from there as quick as I could, I guess my familiar got lost in the teleportation matrix.

1z2zrwo.jpg

Strange glitch...

[hide=]28spxsz.png[/hide]

(I was pressing call, then I decided to dismiss him, and the tab disappeared but it still said "you don't have a familiar to dismiss")

Then I went to GE

[hide=]2d1u6oz.png[/hide]

I logged and logged back in

[hide=]2h51bia.png[/hide]

yay!

What happened: I wanted to tele out of wilderness by the Summer quest, I ran into the other realm and teled from there as quick as I could, I guess my familiar got lost in the teleportation matrix.

I've had that several times too. Trying to call my terrorbird (which was holding some stuff I needed) it didn't appear. Then when I dismissed it, I did not get the warning 'Are you sure you want to dismiss your familiar'. I dismissed it, and trying to summon a new one, but it said: you already have a follower :/ very strange. When I logged out and back in the old Terrorbird was there again.

The Ultimate Green Dragon Guide

Don't hate me, just let me ride.

Lord, just give me life.

My worst: 22 mahogany planks, 10 sweets, rune dagger, 20 laws. (7/9 clues were wildy...)

As for jellies... ive went 8 trips without a clue... gf jellies :wall:

Thats still worth more than mine, and I agree jellies clue drop rate was nerfed with the slayer update awhile back.

awesome.jpg

untitled-20.jpg

newsig.jpg

BOW DOWN TO KING SPORK

I has found a hidden update! :o . A new bank withdraw option:

untitled-22.jpg

I think thats new, ive never noticed it before.

its new but not hidden ;)

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

Levels today. Farming was 57 yesterday or the day before, and has become one of my new favorite skills. Should have all the Varrock achievement diaries done in no time, and perhaps I'll try to get 83 farming.

farming6061ij3.png

tvnet_banner-2.jpg

time to unload my huge collection of pictures, though most of these are rather recent. . .

[hide=]Catinthebank.jpg

rssaga.jpg

impling.jpg

revjad.jpg everyone likes rev jad. . .[/hide]

K now, this is VERY common, so don't worry children, this is where pouches come from

[hide=]terrorbirdfun.jpg[/hide]

If needs be, remove it.

And of course, remember that annoying little kid from Fremmenik Trials? I never knew that he came here. .

[hide=]WherethehellisAskeladden.jpg[/hide]