Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Let's drop it guys. And please don't use this thread as a place to make fun of people for their choice of equipment or anything else.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

just got :>

2ewe8b8.png

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

So it's summer break and most of my friends have moved back home, meaning it's time to play RS again for a while. And by play RS, I mean play video games that are actually fun while I train AFK :thumbup:

Anyways, I decided to try beating Ocarina of Time w/ 3 hearts while AFK'ing at the new lava flow place.

Took about an hour or two to get the boots. Got the gloves about 15-30 minutes later.

(Still playing Zelda)

Got the helm right at the beginning of the forest temple. Got the legs about 15 minutes later. Got the platebody just before finishing the forest temple.

Trimmed my drag pick about halfway through the fire temple. Note that I'm skipping any upgrades/nonessential things to beat zelda... so I got that full mining suit pretty quick! Less than 6 hours I'd say.

After getting the full mining suit, I figured I'd take a break from Zelda and try playing temple trekking for the first time ever. Less than an hour later, I got the full set without any duplicates. Lucky me :)

capturedq.png

Well, back to AFK'ing things.

77yLQy8.png

So it's summer break and most of my friends have moved back home, meaning it's time to play RS again for a while. And by play RS, I mean play video games that are actually fun while I train AFK :thumbup:

Anyways, I decided to try beating Ocarina of Time w/ 3 hearts while AFK'ing at the new lava flow place.

Took about an hour or two to get the boots. Got the gloves about 15-30 minutes later.

(Still playing Zelda)

Got the helm right at the beginning of the forest temple. Got the legs about 15 minutes later. Got the platebody just before finishing the forest temple.

Trimmed my drag pick about halfway through the fire temple. Note that I'm skipping any upgrades/nonessential things to beat zelda... so I got that full mining suit pretty quick! Less than 6 hours I'd say.

After getting the full mining suit, I figured I'd take a break from Zelda and try playing temple trekking for the first time ever. Less than an hour later, I got the full set without any duplicates. Lucky me :)

capturedq.png

How weird, just the other day I was talking to my buddy about attempting to do the exact same thing, complete OoT without getting any heart pieces.

Hmm, that kinda makes me a little sad.

I prefer what it actually looks like now :thumbup:

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

(Still playing Zelda)

capturedq.png

I remember when I beat it 3 hearts, it was really fun actually. Try this now.

[hide=Have Fun]

-3 hearts, no Heart Pieces whatsoever

-Buy Giants Knife and break it ASAP, and use that at all times (except in the Graveyard and while fighting Ganon)

-All Medallions

-1 Bottle

-No deaths (death counter at file select must say 000)

-No Iron Boots

-No capacity upgrades

-No Great Fairy gifts except Magic Meter and Din's Fire

-No Gold Skulltula family gifts from 20 or more Gold Skulltulas

-No Goron Bracelet

-No Fire Arrows

-No Lens of Truth

-No Longshot

-No Silver Scale

-No Zora Tunic

-No Gerudos Card

-No Maps or Compasses

-No Biggorons Sword

-Cannot use Action Replay, Gameshark, etc.

-Cannot use Crooked Cartridge (touching your game cartridge while playing)

-Cannot use Dins Fire outside the central room of the Water Temple

-Cannot use Megaton Hammer to attack enemies (exception of stunning Volvagia)

-Cannot use Megaton Hammer outside the Fire Temple

-Cannot use Deku Sticks to attack enemies

-Cannot use power crouch stab

-Cannot use bottle except to show Ruto's Letter to King Zora

-Cannot learn any songs except Song of Time, Zeldas Lullaby, and Minuet of Forest

-Must have Shadow Medallion before entering Forest Temple

-Must fight Dark Link

Shield Restrictions

You must burn your Deku Shield ASAP. You may not equip another one. You may not obtain a Hylian Shield as a child, but you may obtain a Hylian Shield as an adult. You may only use a Hylian Shield in the following places:

-Graveyard

-Central room of Water Temple

Aside from that, while you have a shield equipped, use it as little as possible and destroy it as soon as possible. After completing the Spirit Temple, equip a Hylian Shield and let a Like Like eat it so you can continue without a shield. The optimal locations to destroy your shield are included in the route.

I suggest that you follow this route while playing through the Uber Challenge. It uses minimal backtracking and shows you the best way through the Challenge. It does not detail everything, however. When following the route, make sure to not violate the conditions of the Challenge.

Child

-Deku Tree

-Fairy Ocarina

-Spirit Temple (burn shield ASAP)

-Zeldas Lullaby

-Dodongos Cavern

-Magic Meter

-Golden Scale

-Rutos Letter

-Jabu Jabu

-Zoras River (Magic Bean)

-Adult's Wallet

-Graveyard (plant Magic Bean)

-Ocarina of Time

-Din's Fire

-Temple of Time

Adult

-Goron City (Goron Tunic, Giants Knife; break immediately)

-Graveyard (Hookshot, Hylian Shield)

-Shadow Temple (feed shield to Like Like ASAP, kill Like Like and retrieve shield)

-Fire Temple

-Minuet of Forest

-Forest Temple

-Water Temple

-Spirit Temple (feed shield to Like Like ASAP, complete, reenter and feed shield to Like Like)

-Temple of Time

-Ganons Castle

[/hide]

Took me a good 2 months to beat it this way, on and off. It's incredibly fun actually. :D Sorry for off topic D:

FEARLESStag.jpg
stuff.png

what i'm doing now:

soundcloud.com/student1

Wanted to spice up my tasks, and I need a reason to use this stupid staff anyways.

[spoiler=pic]110527215317.png

Guess I need the xp, too.

i love maging slayer tasks, i find it alot of fun. tho why did you get the staff? i dont rly think its worth it.

Just got because I had the tokens, had an ice wyrm task as well as an urge to go to c wars. :P Was also kind of a 99 dunge present.

Slayer; it's just what I do.
Thanks Hugger 88 for the awesome siggy!

Click show if you want to see achievements.

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png
Achievments: Maxed/Comp'd 7th of August 2012. 120 Dungeoneering sometime early december 2011. 99 Slayer achieved October 22nd, 2010. 99 Prayer achieved September 99 18th 2010. Summoning achieved September 14th 2010. 99 Defence achieved May 8th 2010. 99 Constituton achieved April 24th 2010. 99 Attack achieved on January 29th 2010 at 8:00 PM. Questpoint Cape on August 30th 2009.99 Strength (11:47 P.M. August 17 2009).

First 90+ non cb skill.

110528144942.png

That's if you don't count herb, which I don't because if it wasn't for overloads it would probably be at like lvl 70. ;)

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png
Achievments: Maxed/Comp'd 7th of August 2012. 120 Dungeoneering sometime early december 2011. 99 Slayer achieved October 22nd, 2010. 99 Prayer achieved September 99 18th 2010. Summoning achieved September 14th 2010. 99 Defence achieved May 8th 2010. 99 Constituton achieved April 24th 2010. 99 Attack achieved on January 29th 2010 at 8:00 PM. Questpoint Cape on August 30th 2009.99 Strength (11:47 P.M. August 17 2009).

First 90+ non cb skill.

110528144942.png

That's if you don't count herb, which I don't because if it wasn't for overloads it would probably be at like lvl 70. ;)

dg isnt a combat skill though :P

Hi if you're reading this you are amazing and I love you.

Maybe they'll release a bugless update for April Fools. That'd sure be a joke

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]Congrats, you reached the end!

Now go outside![/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

First 90+ non cb skill.

110528144942.png

I don't know... I'd like to see you get through a dungeon without using combat. ;)

Edit: Anyways, we should all know it's a minigame.

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png

First 90+ non cb skill.

110528144942.png

I don't know... I'd like to see you get through a dungeon without using combat. ;)

Edit: Anyways, we should all know it's a minigame.

Activity, you mean.

no such thing as minigames anymore :rolleyes:

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!

Pic for next update. Thoughts?

[hide=spoiler]308616506.jpg[/hide]

Those fremmenik saga things they were going on about unless they've already come out and I've totally missed them :P

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo
2mqj8rr.png
Minigames: Level 5 in All Barbarian Assault Roles PM me in game or on these forums to play. Over 500 Castle Wars Games with 460+ Tickets.

Haha Tip.It'ers do love cleavage. As for the idea, it's perfect. Something like that is very likely, the use of player avatars is being used more and more, forums/adventurer's log etc. and so I see something like this happening soon. :)