Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Pic for next update. Thoughts?

Ariane needs more cleavage

^ This.

Looks like it will be fun though.

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

8-)

herblore.png

How does it feel, being able to make a potion that instantly kills you?

I thought it wouldn't let you drink an OVL if you had <500 LP?

Also, nice illegal account interaction lol. Highly unlikely you got 96 herb and a Red Mask without xfering from Zokot :unsure:

td2sig.jpg

grats to psi kia kai on max. :)

Random entertaining screenie to unspam...

[spoiler=Caution: If seeing someones typical expected reaction to an unfortunate event is likely to upset you in any way shape or form, then curb your curiosity and don't click.]110525211435.png

Don't even remember who it was, but guess why they're raging (death to skilldoor in first room from failing twice :lol: )

Dying in the home room is indeed both annoying and unnecessary.

(Might want to put it in hide tags, since he's swearing. Unless you want mod rage all over you.)

[hide=]1675u7q.png[/hide]

Am I cool now?

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

[hide=]1675u7q.png[/hide]

Am I cool now?

Swallow whole..............................................................................................

.................................................................................................Lol...................................................................................

GuidesForScapers.png

Legalize baby punching. Tax and regulate it. Punch babies erry day.

lolvz.png

Jagex is so unfriendly. :(

unledaop.png

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Tier 6

[hide]

30470218.png

12152936.png

[/hide]

do want vid

T6 hat here

What is that?

Tier 6 Duelist cap or Wildstalker Hat, Not sure which.

It's the cap, wildstalker is a hood with which grows more and more teeth

S_I_G.jpg

Those with a little bit of knowledge are more dangerous than those with none.