Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Silver nub, your pic is broken, I can't see whats going on :(

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

Rofl got this today accidently i was gonna get it on a friend after before he got 99 str on me oh well w000000000000000000000000000t!!!!!!!!! 100 combat!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: \' \' :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

[hide=75 attack and godswords!!]75att.jpg[/hide]

[hide=The 100combat mileston OMG!]100cbomg.jpg[/hide]

skiier4.png

skiier4.png

2802.png

Barrows Drops: 1 Dh Plate, 2 Verac Brassard, 1 Verac Helm, 1 dh platelegs, 2 V skirts,1 Guth Helm, 1 Guth Skirt, 1 t platebody, 1 Ah Top, 2 V Flail, 1 K Skirt 2 T helm, 1 k top. Dk Drops: 9 D axe 2 Mud Staff, 1 seers ring, 1 archers ring, 1 berserker ring Dragon Drops: 2 Dragon Med Helm, 2 Dragon Platelegs, 75 Dragon boots.Gwd drops: 10 z spear, 1 bcp, 1 tassets, 8 sara sword, 1 sara hilt Misc: 3 Abyssal whips, 2 ranging ammy

2iiiuj5.png

My Ice Titan finally met it's match. :( Those things have 437 hp and after half an hour of not even getting hit that much, he died. :(

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

Just wondering, wasn't it possible to do Waterfall at any combat level because you don't fight anything? And isn't your rsn Saifzman?

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

[hide=]2iiiuj5.png[/hide]

My Ice Titan finally met it's match. :( Those things have 437 hp and after half an hour of not even getting hit that much, he died. :(

yeah those mage attacks rip through any familiar :(

/edit:

im absolutely in love with how d legs look on the ground. not that its a very good drop or anything, but it just looks so god darn awesome :D

080816023310zu0.png

Lord_Beloved.png

Just wondering, wasn't it possible to do Waterfall at any combat level because you don't fight anything? And isn't your rsn Saifzman?

Well, you do have to avoid gettin hit by those creatures in the grave and the dungeon. :P

mostorganized2.jpg

4cbc39f2_e406_2d21.gif

[hide=]

:evil: :evil: :evil:

I cut this trip short because of how bs it was.

boot3ca4.png

Yea, poor servant.

[/hide]

Remember when I said your 7 d boots trip encouraged me to get slay lvl to mages with wild pies? Nevermind lol.

[hide=]
:evil: :evil: :evil:

I cut this trip short because of how bs it was.

boot3ca4.png

Yea, poor servant.

[/hide]

Remember when I said your 7 d boots trip encouraged me to get slay lvl to mages with wild pies? Nevermind lol.

It was 10 D boots thank you very much! 8-)

But ya.... they arent all bad and the 1 in 100 drop rate is pretty consistent after awhile. ;)

And grats Con, you sure have "grown" to like farming :lol: :wall:

What980.png

voicefb2.png

Few recent acheivements.

080815154206zn9.png

Getting quest cape back:

080815182348fv9.png

Finished Spirit of summer, got attacked by deadly red spider V

080815194731dg3.png

Quest that made me lose cape >.> V

080815211357qu3.png

Other level ups from the Spirit of Summer portals:

080815211357qu3.png

080815195150wr2.png

Rocking out, meeting history, Tztok-Dill thingy and Legacy of the Seergaze left.

And grats Con, you sure have "grown" to like farming :lol: :wall:

You're the third person to use that pun. :wall:

:twss:

It is a great one.

that pun is not me! ...or am i not the pun?...hmm...im going to go ponder this for a while...

Y_Z.png

well I get bored of agility fast so I went to do some slayer tasks, first was kalphites, got that done in a hurry. Then I got dagganoths and after hopping a few worlds I found a completely empty world and boy did I have fun with that. I took the time to get all of the dags on me so I wouldn't have to click much, turns out that wasn't a good idea as I started getting pounded upon, still came out for a good pic, although I should've done it in HD...

08-08-15170022.png

WinterSigcopy.png