Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

[hide]

J0Spn.png

:thumbup:

[/hide]

*cries in happiness*

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

cashv.png

Got myself cash for tassets and fury. :D anything else I should get now?

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Barrows Gloves - Working on it as we speak.

Dragon defender - Already got, was slaying dragons, hence shield.

Fire cape - Died at Jad 3 times yesterday, taking a break. :(

Beserker ring - Working on an onyx (i).

zuzmo.png

collio.png

Barrows Gloves - Working on it as we speak.

Dragon defender - Already got, was slaying dragons, hence shield.

Fire cape - Died at Jad 3 times yesterday, taking a break. :(

Beserker ring - Working on an onyx (i).

IMO you should get a berserker ring (i) and dragonstone (i) instead of onyx (i). Costs about the same and I find the berserker ring way more useful than dragonstone/onyx.

Owner of a comp cape since February 11th 2012.

Bank picture update :D

bank4thnovember2011.png

Over 6 bil now, staking has actually been going really well recently, gone up 1.2b in 2 days.

Thought it would be a good time to stop, so sold all my staking stuff and bought a blue, going to be buying virtus and divine etc to play with =).

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

d0e353208c8577b6e34d9fef66388c40.png

A nice little gem from barb fishing. Getting 86 today.

93/99 Fishing --- 22/74 Summoning

I'll achieve my goals, even if I have to crawl towards them.

Always accepting donations of living minerals, fishing urns, granite crab pouches, etc.

[hide=Thanks to]Silvermist82, Byzantus, Eka-iridium, emers8529, Octarine, A Local Guy, ezeeipancake, and Thor ls Here[/hide]

Bank picture update :D

bank4thnovember2011.png

Over 6 bil now, staking has actually been going really well recently, gone up 1.2b in 2 days.

Thought it would be a good time to stop, so sold all my staking stuff and bought a blue, going to be buying virtus and divine etc to play with =).

cabbages.... why.........

waAhvEI.png

300ma.png

Freedom.

ruins.png De_Elite_One.png

Inefficiency = fun. That's objective and can't be debated. Ever.

Blog to 200m in all skills.

Max cape achieved November 5th, 2011.

Completionist cape achieved December 29th, 2011.

Final Boss title achieved December 28th, 2014.

Trimmed completionist cape achieved November 7th, 2015.

1017616.jpeg

Click the picture to see it. Only me who has problems with Tinypic?

It may depend on the site you're using and the image code you're copying.

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

how the hell do people this dumb get phats

He seemed reasonable enough and wanted 4.21b in cash + shards for his blue

I go his world to duel arena and offer him the cash + shards, then he complains, saying each shard is only 24 gp each and takes ages to sell in the ge.

I offer to even take him to the pet shop, and he banks all of his stuff to make sure I dont lure him :wall:

dumass.png

This trade took around 30mins +

if wondering I managed to sell my blue for 4.23b and tried to make a profit, really should not have bothered, was much more effort than the 20m was worth.

EDIT: of particular note is the stunning observation that my shards may be shards. (as opposed to cabbages?)

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

d2d6e34fde21fd28004561655ce717f3.png

Planned to get this since this morning in math.

93/99 Fishing --- 22/74 Summoning

I'll achieve my goals, even if I have to crawl towards them.

Always accepting donations of living minerals, fishing urns, granite crab pouches, etc.

[hide=Thanks to]Silvermist82, Byzantus, Eka-iridium, emers8529, Octarine, A Local Guy, ezeeipancake, and Thor ls Here[/hide]

First post on this thread with an actual picture in a while.

2bz0qe.png

Couldn't use tortoise for extra food. But the pest queen isn't hard with a few special restore potions. All I had was 4 prayer potions, 3 special restore potions and the rest food. Wasn't too hard. Slippery fingers is kind of annoying though. Also got past floor 15 on that climb I was happy.