Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Some of us such as me dont wanna go out and spend cash on a new computer just to play a game when i could spend the cash on some new cloths or a night out... simple as that. My laptop which i have had for about a year now can run the hd perfectly fine, there are just to many bugs still around and id rather play knowing fall well that what im doing will be fine.

koolcookie0.png

Goals: 15m Slayer xp | 85 Herblore | 75+ All Stats | Chaotic Rapier | 125k/200k Tokens

I know your gonna flame me, but this means a lot to me. MY FIRST EVER PK (Legitimate i.e. not staged). I never thought I'd be able to do this in my rs career. I think i've found a new interest :D \:D/ :thumbsup:

080827210633nc8.png

1288581197250-1.jpg

I know your gonna flame me, but this means a lot to me. MY FIRST EVER PK (Legitimate i.e. not staged). I never thought I'd be able to do this in my rs career. I think i've found a new interest :D \:D/ :thumbsup:

080827210633nc8.png

you went a bit OTT on the nats didn't you?

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

080827210633nc8.png

you went a bit OTT on the nats didn't you?

Lol I wasn't sure if snare worked well or not. I dont really care about the money tbh.

1288581197250-1.jpg

080827210633nc8.png

Wow, I can't pk in bounty hunter >_>

I remember my first (and so far only) pk was before the ditch. I only killed the guy (who was failing at luring me) because he tryed to call me a prayer noob #-o. He didn't eat as he wasn't looking when typing and I hit three 10's in a row :lol:.

So that's why you don't trash talk when pk'ing :shame:

1yrb49.jpg

2mq9ax3.jpg

Can anyone tell me if there's at all a tactic, or is it just pure luck? My best is like 50-60 in 5-6 tries ..

get alot of quest points...

dont take the green ones...

always keep the mouse over the next blue one so that if the one your at disapears your ready to move on

Played since February 2001

alexrn2vh6.jpg

13th to 30 hunting

firemaking cape achieved 6th August 2008_-_-_-_Quest cape achieved 19th August 2009

[hide=Tears of guthix quote]

2mq9ax3.jpg

Can anyone tell me if there's at all a tactic, or is it just pure luck? My best is like 50-60 in 5-6 tries ..

always keep the mouse over the next blue one so that if the one your at disapears your ready to move on

[/hide]

The more quest points - the more tears? :?

Treyz0r.png

rssig.png

[hide=Tears of guthix quote]
2mq9ax3.jpg

[/hide]

The more quest points - the more tears? :?

The more quest points, the longer you stay in there. ::'

wartortlelove.jpg