Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

smh

hmokz.png

You got all excited for that scroll didn't you?

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

wat????????????????

hmyK8.jpg

watt?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

(also mfw at chat. Who knew SGS specs still rule... I mean, if you're low on food.)

hmxD2.jpg

These drops, mayne..

Combined with all the Onyx, Pheromones, Mage Seeds, Godsword Shards, and just like, assorted loot, I've made about 200m in like... 3-4 days. Goddamn o.O

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Neat

VLXLNqX.png

How come you have ads while being a member? :s

I thought Runescape Unix Client would be useful, being able to change .prm config on the fly, but apparently it works a little bit differently than regular client and doesn't automatically remove ads.

Neat

VLXLNqX.png

How come you have ads while being a member? :s

That is the whole point of that picture.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

2heybl0.png

The nightmare... is it over?

Awesome job!!!!!!!!!!

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)

Thanks  |^_^| I saved two blank enhancers for the Slayer challenge. I'll see to giving it a real shot in the next few days.

I've been told that the Slayer Helmet doesn't affect the bosses during the challenge. Although I trust their word could anyone confirm this just in case??

2dgucz6.png

I've been told that the Slayer Helmet doesn't affect the bosses during the challenge. Although I trust their word could anyone confirm this just in case??

Truth.

19509_s.gif

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Thanks  |^_^| I saved two blank enhancers for the Slayer challenge. I'll see to giving it a real shot in the next few days.

Yeah no luck on the helm :s

Be sure to do Araxxor first :D

Use Range. Take the bottom path. Use Anticipation or Freedom every 4 attacks to prevent Webbing/Cleave.

On Araxxi (final phase) alternate btwn Range/Mage prayer. Once Araxxi gets down to 25k lp she unleashes Corp Beast Core vs 2.0. It will only hit you once every 3-4 moves, so no need to run around all over the place.

Let me know if you want to do it on practice mode, I'm always game.

Yeah no luck on the helm :s

Be sure to do Araxxor first :D

Use Range. Take the bottom path. Use Anticipation or Freedom every 4 attacks to prevent Webbing/Cleave.

On Araxxi (final phase) alternate btwn Range/Mage prayer. Once Araxxi gets down to 25k lp she unleashes Corp Beast Core vs 2.0. It will only hit you once every 3-4 moves, so no need to run around all over the place.

Let me know if you want to do it on practice mode, I'm always game.

100k lp > dps with basics and thresholds 

~50k lp > DS

~30k lp> Rapid

>adren gets drained by core, adren pot, use snap

>gz its dead

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

^^ ultimates are for nubs

#2 in 2 days:

hnNFv.jpg

Did they give you a frog token?

No, those are discontinued. And they were untradeable anyway :P. I think you just buy the costumes for some small sum of GP these days.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Did they give you a frog token?

No, those are discontinued. And they were untradeable anyway :P. I think you just buy the costumes for some small sum of GP these days.

You can buy them from thal-what'sherface in varrock square clothes shop

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!

why comp when i can... stomp... nvm

hocBd.jpg

Something like 5th drop in less than 50 zils.

Curiosity question: do you actually find yourself using the SGS much given that you SS, have Vamp Scrim and the Bloodnecklace? Or is it just there for backup, or just in case?

I use the spec like once or twice. I really just do it when all my thresholds are on CD and I don't feel like zerking. *and I have extra adrenaline just sitting there

I ended that trip of 30 zils with only eating 1 rocktail. (Which I only ate when I didn't realize ovl went down). Oh, and apparently 2-3 doses of brew (as you can see from Sara hilt -> arma cbow drop)

Idk why I bring so much healing junk to Zil when SS + scrim alone is fine for infinite kills.

ok 

1170d12d8e57c26b0b3c287856fd18cd.gif

• Like 6

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.