Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

EI1SPLN.jpg?1

Somebody lend me ~85m dg exp please. If that's not possible i guess that gives me like a year to get the other comp reqs, would probably take me that long to get them anyway.

Also does anybody have any tips for me to finish an araxxor kill? I've been trying quite a bit daily in both virtus and tectonic, the issue i think is no teir 90 weapons. Do you think that the issue is more easily solved by saving up for some better gear or just practice more? Maybe both.

• Like 1

Power2o.png
Power2ho.png

For araxxor, try to range it. It is quite a bit easier with range than mage when learning

• Like 1

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

It is a subliminal message in terms RuneScapers can understand as to what happens when you save an image as a .jpg file!

Or, it's a screenshot from the JMod KK mass going on. You know, one of those.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

The hell happened there?

It's a reminder why KK masses are bad for your health.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

DEVOTION PEOPLE

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

For araxxor, try to range it. It is quite a bit easier with range than mage when learning

Yeah Mage araxxor is incredibly hard (comparatively).

Range Araxxor can be challenging at first, but it's really quite easy once you get his basic mechanics down. (Wait 4 attacks, use anticipation. wait 4 attacks, use freedom. wait 4 attacks, use anticipation) as well as using resonance and a bleed ability during heal web goes a long way in preserving your stuff until p4.

Once you get into P4, one method of attack, is to pray range, then switch to soul split. This will keep her maging you - which, provided you have good armor on, will deflect a lot of her damage, as well as save you from having to constantly prayer flick.

---------------------------

That said, last night, I died at Araxxor and forgot to loot my grave. inb4 "how do you forget your grave?" idk i just did. lost 60 or 70m

Did i cry? yes for hours but once i was done i went back to araxxor:

kill 395: (4th kill of the day)

hAKzW.jpg

Kill 397: EDIT I POSTED THE SAME PIC TWICE

hAMzC.jpg

k made my bank back l0l

hAMPy.jpg

edit:

kill 398: pheromone

Which meansa 399 should be Eye, and 400 will be pet :s pls pls

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

thief

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)

The thing about the 4 attacks: is it 4 attacks of the spider or 4 you do yourself? Never found that one out in guides.

It's the spider's every 5th attack, and this goes for both Araxxor and Araxxi. It matters a lot especially with Araxxi's increased attack speed.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

The thing about the 4 attacks: is it 4 attacks of the spider or 4 you do yourself? Never found that one out in guides.

It's the spider's every 5th attack, and this goes for both Araxxor and Araxxi. It matters a lot especially with Araxxi's increased attack speed.

Yeah. And anticipation lasts for two attacks, freedom lasts for like... 1.5 ish? IDK. So you don't even have to keep perfect count of the attacks - god knows I never do. You just have to be in the ballpark.

edit: and if you're fast, you can also use anticipation/freedom AS araxxor is webbing you. I do that a lot, heh. :D

Well i got to the end of phase 4 but there was so much going on i could hardly do anything but move and eat. Do i just put my prays on my actionbar and try to stay more focused? going until i get it

Edit: second time same deal died at 20k hp. My death lotus chaps just bought and i think im getting better, i got this.

Power2o.png
Power2ho.png

Well i got to the end of phase 4 but there was so much going on i could hardly do anything but move and eat. Do i just put my prays on my actionbar and try to stay more focused? going until i get it

Edit: second time same deal died at 20k hp. My death lotus chaps just bought and i think im getting better, i got this.

Here's a tip I actually got from Da_Latios/Hiroki/Mori/Whatever his name is now:

At the very beginning, change your prayer to range, so that Araxxi attacks with mage. Then change your prayer to Soul Split. Your armor will actually deflect most of the damage (a surprising amount of damage, I'd like to add).

If you can, save your adrenaline up and use Death's Swiftness at about 45k LP, then use Rapid fire at like... 26k lp, if you can. Because then you can sip up adrenaline potion once she drains it, and fire off a snapshot before Death Swiftness ends.

^^ that's my personal favorite, because the rapid fire will get her down to liek 16k, followed by snapshot which will hit like 14k. 

Here's a tip I actually got from Da_Latios/Hiroki/Mori/Whatever his name is now:

At the very beginning, change your prayer to range, so that Araxxi attacks with mage. Then change your prayer to Soul Split. Your armor will actually deflect most of the damage (a surprising amount of damage, I'd like to add).

If you can, save your adrenaline up and use Death's Swiftness at about 45k LP, then use Rapid fire at like... 26k lp, if you can. Because then you can sip up adrenaline potion once she drains it, and fire off a snapshot before Death Swiftness ends.

^^ that's my personal favorite, because the rapid fire will get her down to liek 16k, followed by snapshot which will hit like 14k. 

Well i keep dying in the same way so im gonna bring a phoenix neck or two and try this.

Power2o.png
Power2ho.png

Well i keep dying in the same way so im gonna bring a phoenix neck or two and try this.

C'mon don't leave us hanging... did it work??

I gave it a good 7 tries roughly kept dying on phase 4 had to give it a break for a bit. Working on some slayer/money in the mean time to get some t90 weapons. I've got all the time in the world for comp reqs and money will help with all of them. But i will get araxxor its all a matter of practicing at the moment. Feel bad for posting so much without any screenshots, maybe ill make/revive a blog.

Power2o.png
Power2ho.png

I gave it a good 7 tries roughly kept dying on phase 4 had to give it a break for a bit. Working on some slayer/money in the mean time to get some t90 weapons. I've got all the time in the world for comp reqs and money will help with all of them. But i will get araxxor its all a matter of practicing at the moment. Feel bad for posting so much without any screenshots, maybe ill make/revive a blog.

have you tried just surviving through on revolution or whatever it is? it's not fast but for just the 1 kill you can concentrate on what you're doing

baileydafrog.png

Can I swap that for my 07 DKs task loot?

CEKx0dlWYAE3762.png

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]