Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

pmB0cvQ.png jc67xYK.png

Apparently the lucky version of the Saradomin Sword flips around compared to the normal. How strange.

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

A frustrating but good week:

Y7KhQcZ.jpg

2/6 on Omens Outfit. Not sure if I will be able to do more.

Hybrid Gloves from Fist of Guthix. Have boots (Pest Control), gloves (FoG), and Top (Fight Pits) now. The rest will unfortunately be thalers, will be a while if I get full outfit:

pNaW51j.png

And then this:

ARtOnYf.jpg

Makes up for the long time it took for KBD pet:

hYpta.png

Had to do it in German servers of course, can't be bothered evading shit pkers, as hilarious as it is. Didn't die to any, but was annoying still.

Okay then...

BlL5Pmq.png

Apparently, it seems like a glitch trying to tab back a message to a friend on their previous name who just name changed.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

That...looks like a poster for what Fashionscape was like before SoF/TH. And it's no wonder everything is so cheap (to almost the point of alch) with so many different items to choose from :P.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

2nl9vlk.png

Not that impressive but still pretty cool :)

• Like 2

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

KKVMgLV.png?1

why they have to add new things, so overpriced now <_<

Just wait until they add third-age to it.

at least it'd give me something to do! kinda aimless atm :/ laptop has a habit of switching off wifi so i have to reset, that plus new death rework means I can do next to nothing now that I still enjoy, meh

baileydafrog.png

bb68dbce49.png

• Like 1

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

ja9fMwE.png

Had to do 630k points, wasn't that bad really.

What support group are you apart of? I never see you at the weekly meetings for the local chapter of L-T-S-D United. (LividFarm-Traumatic-Stress-Disorder)?

I can't even go to my neighborhood farmer's market anymore.

• Like 2

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Can't collect kindling anymore, possibly one of the worst things Jagex has ever done to me :(

fhMlzaY.png

RIP

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Is it sad that I'm looking at that image for the 4th time now and I only just noticed? <_<

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png